No doubt morale is at an all time high

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No doubt morale is at an all time high
      They tied rhode island. How bad is uri?

Comment

They tied rhode island. How bad is uri?
        Looks like the brigade is back from their cow tipping penalties. Look for the team to shine

Comment

When are they going to realize that both Men & Women's team need a reboot?
          I would fire they whole soccer department coaching staff and start over. How much worse could you really be then where you are now. A fresh start in needed.

Comment

Call in the newspaper to try and report on the issues...stir the pot and put some outside heat on them...bitching here is not going to change things.

Comment

I would fire they whole soccer department coaching staff and start over. How much worse could you really be then where you are now. A fresh start in needed.
              What could you bring in to replace everyone that would entice future soccer players. regardless of who coaches this a school of last resort for D1 soccer.

Comment

What could you bring in to replace everyone that would entice future soccer players. regardless of who coaches this a school of last resort for D1 soccer.
                I understand it is always going to be a bottom feeder but the program should have integrity.

Comment

I understand it is always going to be a bottom feeder but the program should have integrity.
                  Integrity and green don't belong in same sentence

Comment

Women’s program had a great season last year. Doing well this year. Why a reboot?

Comment

Integrity and green don't belong in same sentence
                      What makes you say that?

Comment

What makes you say that?
                        Integrity and OD don’t go in the same sentence, that’s for sure.

Comment

Could not agree more on that. However, I’ve always found SG to be a good coach, a decent man, and someone that truly cares about the sport and the kids.

Comment

Could not agree more on that. However, I’ve always found SG to be a good coach, a decent man, and someone that truly cares about the sport and the kids.
                            So everything has been swept under rug. The persian is looking lumpy

Comment

How so???

Comment

How so???
                                Loudmouth rabble rouser. No one trusts a barker a mile outside coaching box

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X