Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Inter chose the best players, why are they losing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No.. You do the math. Along with the rest of the idiots that keep repeating the same myth over and over again... Do you really think Inter Miami is doing this as a favor to some specially selected kids due to political motivation and taking all these stupid risks that you describe because of some youth coaches that they hired that you have a problem with. Wake up.. This is a financial investment and the payoff will be either future players for the club or players that are good enough to be sold or traded at some point. So no they aren't going to pick or keep kids based on idiot conspiracy theories. No they aren't going to get all the selections 100% right. And yes kids will be cut if they arent good enough or aren't progressing properly. And yes new kids will be brought in. This is a BUSINESS and do some different math. Carrying a kid from this age through hopefully professional is NOT cheap. So sorry your little conspiracy theories make absolutely NO sense... Its not pay to play, its not friends with coaches, its not bribery and its not political connections. Its BUSINESS and its RETURN on investment. So if it makes you feel better to make idiotic accusations and perpetrate stupid conspiracy theories go right ahead. Just remember your opinion and all our opinions mean absolutely nothing to the people making the actual FINANCIAL INVESTMENT!

On POINT! Parents dont understand in the end of the road this is business for them if your son not developing and cant keep up and more bench, they will look for other options they need to market and hope in the future make something if anything of any player that shows alot of potential and promise, like investors everyone wants at one point their money back so sorry parents you all think once there you will be there for life. So save those little things for free they give you all to brag,

Comment

EXACTLY!

The problem is that the idiots peddling the conspiracy theories have grown accustomed to coaches and clubs favoring kids. Pay to play problems at their finest.

They are now having a hard time accepting how things work in the real world. Including the soccer world.

This is a business however you want to look at it. Everyone's butt is on the line. They don't have the luxury of paying favors.

P.S. If your kid didn't make the team it's because he couldn't cut it. Plan and simple. Get over it and support your kid. He needs you there for him. Doesn't need you spewing BS about a team that he's not on.
      Your stupid cankles kid did not make it and you had to mama pinga to pastora and begged to get in.

Comment

EXACTLY!

The problem is that the idiots peddling the conspiracy theories have grown accustomed to coaches and clubs favoring kids. Pay to play problems at their finest.

They are now having a hard time accepting how things work in the real world. Including the soccer world.

This is a business however you want to look at it. Everyone's butt is on the line. They don't have the luxury of paying favors.

P.S. If your kid didn't make the team it's because he couldn't cut it. Plan and simple. Get over it and support your kid. He needs you there for him. Doesn't need you spewing BS about a team that he's not on.
        So by your logic, Inter should not lose a local game all season right? After all, how can you lose to kids that can't cut it....can't wait to play against them.

Comment

So by your logic, Inter should not lose a local game all season right? After all, how can you lose to kids that can't cut it....can't wait to play against them.
          No, that’s not at all what anyone is saying. Reading comprehension isn’t your strength.

Comment

There developing players not wins and losses. The mentality has to be diff now!

Comment

Your stupid cankles kid did not make it and you had to mama pinga to pastora and begged to get in.
              lol.

Tu mamaste pinga y de todas formas el hijo tuyo no quedo.

Now that's gotta hurt.

La proxima vez pon el culo. Maricon

Comment

You use that excuse more than toilet paper
                Eh, the business "excuse"?

It's the real world. Accept it P u s s y boy.

Comment

Eh, the business "excuse"?

It's the real world. Accept it P u s s y boy.
                  I am a girl, and I can easily tell your low education and manners.

Comment

You're still a p u s s y.

A butt hurt one at that.

Go fix your kid a sandwich and stop crying about him not making the team.

Let me guess; he's an 03......

Comment

You're still a p u s s y.

A butt hurt one at that.

Go fix your kid a sandwich and stop crying about him not making the team.

Let me guess; he's an 03......
                      nope number 23

Comment

Puta fea

Comment

David

Wow, I’m sure David B is very impressed with the classy people on his academy teams

Comment

Wow, I’m sure David B is very impressed with the classy people on his academy teams
                            Don’t worry, I am used to this behavior under Pastoras worshippers. I am glad to pay for therapy for that kid. Everything done to him is fixable. That is why we come here and in many other platforms to report this behavior and stop it. Is a working process.

Comment

We’ll be celebrating all of Inter’s loses this season. David Beckham should have been involved in the decision of what kids made the team. Should have made an academy after his own image, not leave it to local favors and politics. Left a lot of money on the table. No season tickets purchases until they get rid of the wrong choices. F U C K Y O U I N T E R!

Comment

The majority of MLS clubs struggle to support their own DA programs, and not all are run at a high-level. MLS clubs have to offer a DA program, and some MLS clubs sub-out the DA responsibility. A very few vocal clubs are pushing for an MLS only DA program, and those few have money, but for the rest, it can't happen beyond the older age groups. U19 makes sense, maybe even U17, but the cost and time involved in traveling an entire club will sink the MLS DA. The structure is new, and we will see how the MLS clubs react to the new costs involved with running the U19 program. The MLS pro teams struggle with time and cost involved in travel, they will have a tough time if it becomes an entire DA club added to the expense.

The boys 18/19 Red Division (East) has minimal travel. Not much has changed in the structure. But when you look at the boys 18/19 Red Division (West) it is a massive change from a division which was pretty much SoCal in the past. How will these clubs adjust, as they have never had to travel like they are now? The influence of the SoCal clubs in the USDA is huge.

If Inter Miami DA are managed well, they will quickly become the nations top DA program, structure change, or not.
                                It should be interesting when Inter gets the bill for the DA. Orlando City, at the start, went big too, they thought they could do something special, and it has ended up with something much different than what they started. Orlando DA are still good, but once the cost became an issue they changed the structure quick. Same guy running Inter was the guy that made the early structure at Orlando City. Inter Miami will always have the talent but will they have the right people running the youth side?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X