Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe this will silence the Milton haters.
    Milton 4 vs Middlesex 1
    Doubt it. Looks like Middlesex is not that strong this year. BH and Rivers look like they will be tougher challengers.

Comment

Middlesex is actually a very strong team. They will definitely finish top 5, maybe top 3. Milton started off slow but absolutely dominated the second half, scoring 4 unanswered. Definitely a statement game from the strongest team in the ISL.

Comment

Predictions for today's games

What say you ?

Comment

The only game of consequence today is BH vs Rivers

No idea who wins. Should be a close one.

Comment

The only game of consequence today is BH vs Rivers

No idea who wins. Should be a close one.
            BH 2 Rivers 2

Comment

BH 2 Rivers 2
              Groton v Milton. 1-1 final.

GROTON can not string 4 passes together. Kick and run team. Watching Groton reminded me of my daughter's travel team.

both team had chances to pull out a win. no doubt M! wins in a rematch

Comment

I was surprised how bad the groton boys were when we played them. I had heard the coach recruited heavily and played his starters a lot. When I saw them play I was left shaking my head. Too bad for that team, I know the headmaster loves soccer, must kill him to watch.

Comment

I was surprised how bad the groton boys were when we played them. I had heard the coach recruited heavily and played his starters a lot. When I saw them play I was left shaking my head. Too bad for that team, I know the headmaster loves soccer, must kill him to watch.
                  They were very strong last year, so it's probably just a down year for them. But their coach is also a headas and they haven't done anything significant in awhile. Still very surprising they tied Milton after losing to St. George's. Good result for the rest of the league. Don't think Milton is as strong as everyone thinks they are.

Comment

. Don't think Milton is as strong as everyone thinks they are.
                    MA was much stronger last year. Well at least it wasn't a loss. This season promises to be very unpredictable.

Comment

MA was much stronger last year. Well at least it wasn't a loss. This season promises to be very unpredictable.
                      MA probably still the favorite, but this result may hurt them—they may miss these two points at the end of the season. Five teams now tied at the top.

Comment

MA probably still the favorite, but this result may hurt them—they may miss these two points at the end of the season. Five teams now tied at the top.
                        The key matchups this weekend are BH-Nobles--a matchup of two of the five remaining undefeated teams--and Middlesex-Brooks, two teams with one loss each--a second loss may make it tough for either team to win the league.

Comment

Has anyone seen Roxbury Latin play yet? They keep winning. Last year they were absolutely terrible. What’s the scoop with them?

Comment

Has anyone seen Roxbury Latin play yet? They keep winning. Last year they were absolutely terrible. What’s the scoop with them?
                            Their wins have come against SM, SG, TA, and LA which are all not very strong teams. They could be ok, but they have a tough second half of the year

Comment

Brooks 2 St. Sebs 2. What say you?

Comment

Brooks 2 St. Sebs 2. What say you?
                                Milton 2 - RL 0.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X