Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not to mention the fouling by Jesuit jumping on and over all their backs the whole game with only about 3 fouls being called. Thought I was watching a football game. Refs were terrible.
    It was 9-0. NINE. I think thou doth protest too much.

Comment

You will do fine. It’s jesuits #7 you will really need to be concerned with she is 3x better than #22 and passes!!!
      While this may or may not be true, MS doesn’t play Jesuit tonight. First things first.

Comment

Not to mention the fouling by Jesuit jumping on and over all their backs the whole game with only about 3 fouls being called. Thought I was watching a football game. Refs were terrible.
        I could see someone making excuses if the score would have been 1-0 or 2-0, but it was 9-0. I applaud Sherwood trying to play soccer but these 2 teams aren’t even close in talent

Comment

Thats bs and you know it. referee didn't know how to call offsides and team kept springing offsides trap only to be screwed by the referee. he didn't know anything about anything. take away 7 offsides goals and you have yourself a tight match.
          it was football game rough pushing shoving. I don't know what game ref was watching he should have been waving yellow cards all game and then when they got two it would be a red card and tossed out of the stadium.

Comment

Refs are a problem

Wasn’t at this game. 9-0 is too solid a win to be blamed on refs. That said, the reffing of girls games in Oregon is atrocious. Fouls are routinely not called, whistles are swallowed, and when a blatant red is deserved either nothing or at most a yellow is given. I’m not talking about legal physical play, I’m talking about clearly defined fouls and card deserving actions per the LOTG. It wont stop until ALL the coaches complain. Even the ones who are helped to win this time. Soccer is a physical game and that’s why there are so many specific rules on what is a foul so the games don’t get out of hand. The refs let girls games get out of hand all the time. Same thing is happening in the NWSL. Refs have all the power. Make them enforce the laws of the game! Not calling off side could effect a games outcome but not calling fouls has resulted in injuries and trips to the hospital.

Comment

Or more like 2-1. Do you know what offsides is?
              Maybe your team was just so slow that Jesuit looked off side.

Should do some speed training and try to keep it under 5 goals for the next game.

Comment

I could see someone making excuses if the score would have been 1-0 or 2-0, but it was 9-0. I applaud Sherwood trying to play soccer but these 2 teams aren’t even close in talent
                That’s actually not true one bit. West almost lost to Sherwood and Jesuit couldn’t even score against west. So ya. I think west came ready to play the same sport Jesuit plays and they were out to prove themselves and they did. Sherwood didn’t have any fire or passion to come out strong the way west did. In the end it all comes down to who is ready to play football against Jesuit! Nothing more to say than Sherwood will be ready to play football next game. Until then here is a psa to all other teams. When playing against Jesuit, be prepared to play rough, and dirty game of football. If you do that you will have the same results west did or even better.

Comment

it was football game rough pushing shoving. I don't know what game ref was watching he should have been waving yellow cards all game and then when they got two it would be a red card and tossed out of the stadium.
                  Are you kidding me?

Comment

Are you kidding me?
                    Not even in the least. I’ve never seen so many girls from one team taught to play so dirty. Every single time the ball was in the air the player behind a Sherwood player would shove her and then jump on her back. I was very surprised that Sherwood wasn’t injured by the end of the night. Couldn’t care less if Jesuit won because they weren’t playing soccer.

Comment

Not even in the least. I’ve never seen so many girls from one team taught to play so dirty. Every single time the ball was in the air the player behind a Sherwood player would shove her and then jump on her back. I was very surprised that Sherwood wasn’t injured by the end of the night. Couldn’t care less if Jesuit won because they weren’t playing soccer.
                      Is that why your girls lost 9-0?

Have you considered playing a more non contact sport like volleyball? Some of the girls can spike the ball really hard though and cause a broken nail.

Comment

Is that why your girls lost 9-0?

Have you considered playing a more non contact sport like volleyball? Some of the girls can spike the ball really hard though and cause a broken nail.
                        Nah they lost because they weren’t mentally or physically prepared to play football like west was. Nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Nah they lost because they weren’t mentally or physically prepared to play football like west was. Nothing more nothing less.
                          ...and remember, Jesuit recruits and should have their own league.

Comment

Maybe your team was just so slow that Jesuit looked off side.

Should do some speed training and try to keep it under 5 goals for the next game.
                            If you’re looking for some type of medal or award for beating a team in preseason in a non league game then put your address below and we can send ya one. However, the game did prove our girls need to get tougher and work harder. Sherwood will continue winning their games as usual. Good day!

Comment

Do you dress in your wife’s clothes at home?

Comment

If you’re looking for some type of medal or award for beating a team in preseason in a non league game then put your address below and we can send ya one. However, the game did prove our girls need to get tougher and work harder. Sherwood will continue winning their games as usual. Good day!
                                Funny how you say that now, but a few days ago was talking about Sherwood being undefeated and number 1 in the state.

You lose 9-0 and then it becomes a meaningless preseason game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X