Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry but the best hs girl is not N.S nice try! KH at Jesuit is the best, if not Callie from Tualatin. Way more skilled than MS player.
    This year is too early. Was talking about last year. Callie was not even close to being the best player last year.

MS player was best player last year. Best team was still Jesuit.

Comment

This year is too early. Was talking about last year. Callie was not even close to being the best player last year.

MS player was best player last year. Best team was still Jesuit.
      Thanks MS mom!

Comment

Sorry but the best hs girl is not N.S nice try! KH at Jesuit is the best, if not Callie from Tualatin. Way more skilled than MS player.
        She isn’t even the best player at Jesuit, she misses many scoring chances

Comment

Let’s get back to the best TEAM!

Trump hose of you talking about individual girls should be ashamed of yourselves. 1st, these are girls. 2nd, soccer talent is extremely subjective. Even European top academies has trouble pegging the best talent. Then you put that talent on a team of various talent levels and against teams of various talent levels and everything gets too mixed up to determine anything. We all know they are all great players. Having a great supporting cast makes an individual look all the better. Soccer is a TEAM sport (although we like to worship the selfish ball hog ones). The best TEAMS will generally win. We all know Jesuit as a team will win this year. The questions is: Do they also win hands down next year?

Comment

Trump hose of you talking about individual girls should be ashamed of yourselves. 1st, these are girls. 2nd, soccer talent is extremely subjective. Even European top academies has trouble pegging the best talent. Then you put that talent on a team of various talent levels and against teams of various talent levels and everything gets too mixed up to determine anything. We all know they are all great players. Having a great supporting cast makes an individual look all the better. Soccer is a TEAM sport (although we like to worship the selfish ball hog ones). The best TEAMS will generally win. We all know Jesuit as a team will win this year. The questions is: Do they also win hands down next year?
            If you look at past championships it seems teams win in spurts. For instance, 3 years ago it was Sherwood, after that Tualatin barely lost in overtime to Jesuit and last year was Jesuit’s only true sweep. Therefor going further back you will see over past 10 years sunset and others took the championships. Teams change in July opinion in 3-4 year increments, and at the end of season teams like Jesuit get beat and don’t even make it to semis.

Comment

If you look at past championships it seems teams win in spurts. For instance, 3 years ago it was Sherwood, after that Tualatin barely lost in overtime to Jesuit and last year was Jesuit’s only true sweep. Therefor going further back you will see over past 10 years sunset and others took the championships. Teams change in July opinion in 3-4 year increments, and at the end of season teams like Jesuit get beat and don’t even make it to semis.
              Sherwood only won 1 title I would not call that a spurt

Comment

Sherwood only won 1 title I would not call that a spurt
                No one said spurt for any specific school but a spurt for different schools aside from a Jesuit. Any school could win any given year it’s never just one every year. Different talent equals different results. I think Oregon city a definite contender this year. Still on the fence with mountainside.

Comment

No one said spurt for any specific school but a spurt for different schools aside from a Jesuit. Any school could win any given year it’s never just one every year. Different talent equals different results. I think Oregon city a definite contender this year. Still on the fence with mountainside.
                  Oregon City? not a fat chance in hell!

Comment

I’m being some what realistic by speaking of Oregon city who I would any other time say yeah no chance in hell too except that... Clackamas who was in final last year lost to Jesuit 8-0 and yet Oregon city just barely lost to Jesuit 3-1 last week. So clearly oregon City has some talent this year both offensively and defensively and I am completely an outsider with my dd playing with another talented team. Let the stats decide so far they are speaking some truth.

Comment

Tomorrow’s west vs Jesuit game will set the tone of the rest of season. I’d be scared if I were you Jesuit. The uofo players gonna take you for a ride.

Comment

Tomorrow’s west vs Jesuit game will set the tone of the rest of season. I’d be scared if I were you Jesuit. The uofo players gonna take you for a ride.
                        Can we view this game live ?

Comment

I am sure the Jesuit players are really scared.

I am guessing you are not a fan of the UofO player because you are setting her up again for people to be critical of her.

Why?? Guessing you are an adult trying to bully a HS kid.

Comment

come on son, you being serious? the uofo player is going to beat the notre dame, army, uwx2 and UofA, players? jesuit is stacked. maybe if the uofo player scores a hat trick?

Comment

HS soccer, with the exception of 3 or 4 teams; is a complete joke. It’s basically OYSA Division 1, below premier. Why are people talking about it like it’s not? Again, notwithstanding Jesuit and 1 or 2 others.

Comment

come on son, you being serious? the uofo player is going to beat the notre dame, army, uwx2 and UofA, players? jesuit is stacked. maybe if the uofo player scores a hat trick?
                                What were the Salem vs Jesuit scores last year with almost the same squads? 8-0 and 9-0?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X