Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who? We played them last year and the only one who stood out was the striker and I think he graduated. East will be better than WM
    The only thing I remember about WM is the two fat guys that didn’t shut up

Comment

The only thing I remember about WM is the two fat guys that didn’t shut up
      we played WM, I dont remember any "fat" players. mean spirited

Comment

we played WM, I dont remember any "fat" players. mean spirited
        Not players. Father’s who wouldn’t shut up

Comment

Suffolk Boys High School Soccer

Not players. Father’s who wouldn’t shut up
          WM coach is a clown. I hear the parents try to get home fired every year but he is a protected teacher. His behaviour on the sidelines is an embarrassment.

Comment

WM coach is a clown. I hear the parents try to get home fired every year but he is a protected teacher. His behaviour on the sidelines is an embarrassment.
            lets keep this about suffolk soccer please. WM is irrelevant especially after that striker leaving. nothing else there so lets move on

Comment

lets keep this about suffolk soccer please. WM is irrelevant especially after that striker leaving. nothing else there so lets move on
              The best player in WM plays for one of the highest ranked teams in the country..... If you don’t think that is worth something then you are even dumber than your post.

Comment

The best player in WM plays for one of the highest ranked teams in the country..... If you don’t think that is worth something then you are even dumber than your post.
                thats great but being on a club team with awesome soccer players helping you look good. does not work so well when you are 1 great player on a team of 10 mediocre players at best playing HS....sorry.

Comment

thats great but being on a club team with awesome soccer players helping you look good. does not work so well when you are 1 great player on a team of 10 mediocre players at best playing HS....sorry.
                  Also playing for the worst coach doesn't help either.

Comment

Also playing for the worst coach doesn't help either.
                    He’s a great coach. Parents don’t like he’s tough on kids and doesn’t play the weaker players.

Comment

He’s a great coach. Parents don’t like he’s tough on kids and doesn’t play the weaker players.
                      He is a kick and run coach. He sucks.

Comment

He is a kick and run coach. He sucks.
                        He is there 16 years and never won anything. Stop you look stupid.

Comment

He is there 16 years and never won anything. Stop you look stupid.
                          You look stupid going to the AD crying about playing time.

Comment

You look stupid going to the AD crying about playing time.
                            He should be fired for his behaviour. Fights with opposing team players, fights with opposing coaches, fights with opposing teams parents, belittles his own players besides being a terrible in game coach. He is an embarrassment to our district.

Comment

He should be fired for his behaviour. Fights with opposing team players, fights with opposing coaches, fights with opposing teams parents, belittles his own players besides being a terrible in game coach. He is an embarrassment to our district.
                              This sounds like you are saying my kid sucks and I need to blame someone..... such a pussy

Comment

Ward Melville has one of the best sports programs on Long Island.,! so they have every right to be in this conversation.
                                The amount of d1 student athletes that come out of the school is unreal.
                                Not to mention the pro players in multiple sports.
                                Next time you visit the school walk in the gym entrance and you will be amazed by the awards in that hallway.
                                But keep being ******* soccer people !!!
                                Peace

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X