Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GPS big investment in CT lands them with a single team.

Nobody likes gps and I’m glad they will not get going here.

Total money grab.
    1 team? 0 teams i believe???

Comment

I'd expect that from Valeo, not GPS. That sucks.

Comment

I don’t think GPS will be expanding into CT anytime soon. They (and Danny Simpson) flubbed the Shoreline takeover. For some reason they thought they could squeeze Ben Joiner out and take over the Shoreline SC branch in North Branford. Ben built that club without Danny and without GPS. Absolute arrogance for them to think they could do a deal and leave him out. Ben walked away with 90% of the players but he also has problems. He only has 5-6 teams total, no girls teams. The teams are relatively weak and have thin rosters. He will likely last, at most, two years. More likely he will be done within a year. The market is just too competitive and he does not have a strong staff. I still think an SCP-Shoreline merger makes so much sense for both clubs. GPS also has a serious problem. FBI raided their offices and several high profile coaches have left the country. They have some serious reorganizing to do and expansion is not in the cards anytime soon.

Comment

I don’t think GPS will be expanding into CT anytime soon. They (and Danny Simpson) flubbed the Shoreline takeover. For some reason they thought they could squeeze Ben Joiner out and take over the Shoreline SC branch in North Branford. Ben built that club without Danny and without GPS. Absolute arrogance for them to think they could do a deal and leave him out. Ben walked away with 90% of the players but he also has problems. He only has 5-6 teams total, no girls teams. The teams are relatively weak and have thin rosters. He will likely last, at most, two years. More likely he will be done within a year. The market is just too competitive and he does not have a strong staff. I still think an SCP-Shoreline merger makes so much sense for both clubs. GPS also has a serious problem. FBI raided their offices and several high profile coaches have left the country. They have some serious reorganizing to do and expansion is not in the cards anytime soon.
          Danny Simpson is a buffoon

Comment

Shoreline was/is a business. If Danny doesn’t want it anymore than clearly it was not making enough money if any. He probably has been keeping it a float. If Ben was the Director then he clearly was not capable of making it profitable or sustainable so how does he think he can continue with the same kids or less with same operating costs? I’d guess any or all of the following.
            1. Increased parents payments
            2. Less qualified and less expensive coaches
            3. Less field time and or shared field space among his teams.
            4. Etc!
            All leads to Ben having a pay check, the kids receiving inferior coaching and more and more parents needing to be sold to sustain it.

Comment

Shoreline was/is a business. If Danny doesn’t want it anymore than clearly it was not making enough money if any. He probably has been keeping it a float. If Ben was the Director then he clearly was not capable of making it profitable or sustainable so how does he think he can continue with the same kids or less with same operating costs? I’d guess any or all of the following.
              4. Etc!
              All leads to Ben having a pay check, the kids receiving inferior coaching and more and more parents needing to be sold to sustain it.
              You think payments will be less with GPS? More qualified coaches with GPS? please.

GPS is the biggest money grab in youth soccer.

Comment

4. Etc!
                Why do you care so much. What a loser

Comment

Why do you care so much. What a loser
                  Toss off, you wanker

Comment

Gps sucks

Comment

Toss off, you wanker
                      Gps isn't coming. Shoreline limps along. Your agenda is suspect. You suck.

Hereos

Comment

You think payments will be less with GPS? More qualified coaches with GPS? please.

GPS is the biggest money grab in youth soccer.
                        Nope. I don’t think GPS is better. I didn’t mention them.

Comment

Gps put USA Soccer on the world map.

Those of you who think different are just ignorant wankers.

Gps will make its way into CT by hook or crook and will dominate as usual, you should all be grateful for gps. Tossers

Comment

Gps will make its way into CT by hook or crook and will dominate as usual, you should all be grateful for gps. Tossers
                            The bradley's couldn't find their way to CT. Empty vessel jokers

Comment

Hahaha! What because they take teams to the Milk Cup ? Trips abroad? Teams in CT have been doing that for years.

No space for GPS bye bye

Comment

The bradley's couldn't find their way to CT. Empty vessel jokers
                                rumour has it JB has been sacked

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X