Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did the Thorns pick up any new players at the older age levels?
    Heard a couple smart ones used the Thorns to get committed and are now dumping Thorns to play high school and back with their old clubs.

Comment

Back off. When a soccer dad sheds a tear, alone in his room, an angel gets it's wings.

So leave him be. Tears can be a good thing.
      This is the best place to air your grievances. People are so supportive and understanding and offer logical, real world solutions. There are always effective ideas for problem solving.

Comment

In alphabetical order:

CU ECNL 01 - not good
        CU ECNL 02 - good
        CFC 01 - good
        CFC 02 - not good
        FC Portland ECNL 01 - not good
        FC Portland ECNL 02 - good
        Thorns 01 - not good
        Thorns 02 - good
        Wash Timbers 01 - not good
        Wash Timbers 02 - good

I think a lot of these teams will be forced to combine age levels due to a lack of numbers.
        What was the technical criteria used to formulate these ratings?

Comment

Curious if ***C has a list up with their commits? Wondering to gauge where my dds from a different (& lower) alliance club team should target. The only one I know of is the Oregon commit.

Comment

Curious if ***C has a list up with their commits? Wondering to gauge where my dds from a different (& lower) alliance club team should target. The only one I know of is the Oregon commit.
            Other than the Oregon walk on mostly smaller local schools. I think everyone is happy with their destination.

Comment

In alphabetical order:

CU ECNL 01 - not good
              CU ECNL 02 - good
              CFC 01 - good
              CFC 02 - not good
              FC Portland ECNL 01 - not good
              FC Portland ECNL 02 - good
              Thorns 01 - not good
              Thorns 02 - good
              Wash Timbers 01 - not good
              Wash Timbers 02 - good

I think a lot of these teams will be forced to combine age levels due to a lack of numbers.
              FC Portland 01 ECNL finished 4th in OYSA. So they’d be 5-6th now.

Comment

Other than the Oregon walk on mostly smaller local schools. I think everyone is happy with their destination.
                Besides Oregon, there are more d1 like Eastern Washington. I doubt they are walk ons and who cares if they are? Very few Oregon girls make a Pac12 team, whether they play or not. Playing time and more scholarship money can be earned. Some never get many minutes but that goes for out of state players on the UO team as well. More and more players are graduating from high school early so they can start playing with the college team 2nd semester and get a jump on the other incoming freshmen.

Comment

Going to a small, academic school and playing soccer is a big win.

Most soccer girls are really smart.

Comment

Spreading lies about kids shows how unhappy you are with your situation.

Sorry you got scammed into a place where you are paying more attention to others and spreading lies then being content with your own destination

Comment

Spreading lies about kids shows how unhappy you are with your situation.

Sorry you got scammed into a place where you are paying more attention to others and spreading lies then being content with your own destination
                      Sorry if someone hit a nerve. Deep breath. You’re going to be ok.

Post up the list of schools to clear the air.

Comment

The list will just get picked apart if you post it. It’s need to know info. And you don’t need to know.

Comment

There are some sickos out there and likely to spread lies.

Says a lot when they are more concerned with others than themselves.

Comment

Sorry if someone hit a nerve. Deep breath. You’re going to be ok.

Post up the list of schools to clear the air.
                            I don't think you can ever get the air clean in troll land

Comment

No matter whether you are going to community college or North Carolina, it doesn't matter. Hopefully its a good fit and the kids have a great time. Soccer will be over before you know it.

Comment

No matter whether you are going to community college or North Carolina, it doesn't matter. Hopefully its a good fit and the kids have a great time. Soccer will be over before you know it.
                                Soccer should be fun. It is a game. Concentrate on school for academics and a career.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X