Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ok, you asked for it. Here's another tidbit from the Katie Johnson deposition:

"On the fourth and final sexual encounter with the Defendant, Donald J. Trump, the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, was tied to a bed by Defendant Trump who then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff Johnson. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff Johnson loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to “please wear a condom”. Defendant Trump responded by violently striking Plaintiff Johnson in the face with his open hand and screaming that “he would do whatever he wanted” as he refused to wear protection. After achieving sexual orgasm, the Defendant, Donald J. Trump put his suit back on and when the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, in tears asked Defendant Trump what would happen if he had impregnated her, Defendant Trump grabbed his wallet and threw some money at her and screamed that she should use the money “to get a f*cking abortion”. "

This is the man you defend on here every day. Your response will be to spew anti-liberal rants on the other boards. To deflect from this. Just like he does.
    Ok, let's use some very simple logic. For 3 years the lives of Trump and his entire team of family, friends, and staff have been turned upside down, investigated, and scrutinized by an entire team of the best FBI agents, CIA, and prosecutors for his "willingness to seek help" from Russia. Despite no stated evidence of conclusion from the DOJ and debatable evidence of obstruction this exhaustive investigation continues. You following me so far? Millions of dollars, countless hours of interviews, subpoenas, etc.. News outlets ran the story 24 hours a day for years all because they were absolutely positive Trump was working with Russia. There was no hiding from this story. Due to the thoroughness of the investigation, even some of his team went to jail for charges unrelated to Russia. Now with that said, Captain Conspiracy wants all of us to believe there is "slam dunk" evidence that Trump actually raped a 13-year-old but the liberal media doesn't think it's important to cover anymore??? Trump raping a child isn't newsworthy? Seriously, I may embellish a lot of stuff but even a dumb ass like me isn't that stupid. This is why Liberals are made fun of. How did you expect to be taken seriously? I will say however, I do love good fiction. Please post chapter 2

Comment

Ok, let's use some very simple logic. For 3 years the lives of Trump and his entire team of family, friends, and staff have been turned upside down, investigated, and scrutinized by an entire team of the best FBI agents, CIA, and prosecutors for his "willingness to seek help" from Russia. Despite no stated evidence of conclusion from the DOJ and debatable evidence of obstruction this exhaustive investigation continues. You following me so far? Millions of dollars, countless hours of interviews, subpoenas, etc.. News outlets ran the story 24 hours a day for years all because they were absolutely positive Trump was working with Russia. There was no hiding from this story. Due to the thoroughness of the investigation, even some of his team went to jail for charges unrelated to Russia. Now with that said, Captain Conspiracy wants all of us to believe there is "slam dunk" evidence that Trump actually raped a 13-year-old but the liberal media doesn't think it's important to cover anymore??? Trump raping a child isn't newsworthy? Seriously, I may embellish a lot of stuff but even a dumb ass like me isn't that stupid. This is why Liberals are made fun of. How did you expect to be taken seriously? I will say however, I do love good fiction. Please post chapter 2
      How about finally answering the question you've been dodging all along. If it's proven that Trump did what this plaintiff alleges, would you still support him? Let's see how deep your alt-right delusions run.

Comment

How about finally answering the question you've been dodging all along. If it's proven that Trump did what this plaintiff alleges, would you still support him? Let's see how deep your alt-right delusions run.
        Holy cow, you are a broken record. If, If, If...You’ve been asking these “If he is proven” questions for 3 years. Not one has come to fruition. You’re the boy who cried wolf so many times nobody hears you anymore. The rest of America has become so desensitized to these stories the Liberal media won’t touch them any more. Ever noticed you’re the only idiot peddling this story. And you wanna see my alt-right delusions??? Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo. In the past, I entertained your ridiculous whataboutisms, but you’ve outdone yourself this time. What’s next? If he’s proven to use 2 ply toilet paper would if I still support him? I think you struck out on this one.

Comment

Holy cow, you are a broken record. If, If, If...You’ve been asking these “If he is proven” questions for 3 years. Not one has come to fruition. You’re the boy who cried wolf so many times nobody hears you anymore. The rest of America has become so desensitized to these stories the Liberal media won’t touch them any more. Ever noticed you’re the only idiot peddling this story. And you wanna see my alt-right delusions??? Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo. In the past, I entertained your ridiculous whataboutisms, but you’ve outdone yourself this time. What’s next? If he’s proven to use 2 ply toilet paper would if I still support him? I think you struck out on this one.
          Your refusal to answer the question tells us everything we need to know about you.

You'll overlook anything, even the rape of a child, as long as he reinforces your racist, homophobic, and misogynistic views.

My disgust for you personally is only matched by my disappointment and surprise that there are so many Americans just like you.

Comment

You'll overlook anything, even the rape of a child, as long as he reinforces your racist, homophobic, and misogynistic views.
            This sums up what many Trump supporters admit in private

My disgust for you personally is only matched by my disappointment and surprise that there are so many Americans just like you.
            Thankfully it's not enough to re-elect him.

Comment

Your refusal to answer the question tells us everything we need to know about you.

Somebody needs a hug. I'm sorry, I didn't see where Trump raped a child. I watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX. I also follow the WSJ, Washington Post, New York Times, USA Today, The Blaze, Drudge Report, and Time Magazine. I must have missed the report that Trump actually raped a child. I've been searching the web all day and can't seem to find it. Weird, right? I mean for a story that huge, it would have to be somewhere. It's gotta be there because you said it happened. Just ask yourself...Who else is "overlooking" this? Exactly. I'll say it one more time cause I know you'll a little slow. Once Trump is "convicted" of ANYTHING then ask me. Until then can you give the whataboutisms a rest. Man, you're truly a walking contradiction. When challenged with a tough question you reply with "I don't engage in whataboutisms" yet every one of your posts is whataboutisms and "what if". Tell you what, what if Obama flew to the Arizona desert shoved a bottle rocket up his ass then had sex with a monitor lizard after smoking peyote for 6 days, would you support him? What a D-bag!

Comment

Somebody needs a hug. I'm sorry, I didn't see where Trump raped a child. I watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX. I also follow the WSJ, Washington Post, New York Times, USA Today, The Blaze, Drudge Report, and Time Magazine. I must have missed the report that Trump actually raped a child. I've been searching the web all day and can't seem to find it. Weird, right? I mean for a story that huge, it would have to be somewhere. It's gotta be there because you said it happened. Just ask yourself...Who else is "overlooking" this? Exactly. I'll say it one more time cause I know you'll a little slow. Once Trump is "convicted" of ANYTHING then ask me. Until then can you give the whataboutisms a rest. Man, you're truly a walking contradiction. When challenged with a tough question you reply with "I don't engage in whataboutisms" yet every one of your posts is whataboutisms and "what if". Tell you what, what if Obama flew to the Arizona desert shoved a bottle rocket up his ass then had sex with a monitor lizard after smoking peyote for 6 days, would you support him? What a D-bag!
                Nowhere in your delusional rant did you deny being a racist, homophobe, or misogynist. Or deny that you'd support Trump no matter what.

Suspicions confirmed.

BTW, if you "missed" the Trump rape lawsuit you didn't look very hard. I gave you a link in post #21. Or google "Katie Johnson Trump rape"

Comment

Nowhere in your delusional rant did you deny being a racist, homophobe, or misogynist. Or deny that you'd support Trump no matter what.

Suspicions confirmed.

BTW, if you "missed" the Trump rape lawsuit you didn't look very hard. I gave you a link in post #21. Or google "Katie Johnson Trump rape"
                  I did see the "lawsuit" especially the part where she dropped the claim twice. However, I did miss the part about him being a child rapist. You claimed I support a child rapist. I couldn't find where Trump is a convicted child rapist anywhere. Would you please provide those sources. Surely your argument is much stronger than conjecture, conspiracy theories, and whataboutisms. Please tell me that your delusional rant is more than that. That's like the guy who claimed for years there was "slam dunk" evidence Trump was a Russian agent. I know you know that guy. If Rachael Maddow and Chris Cuomo aren't crawling up Trump's ass over these claims, you know it's garbage. BTW, you never answered the question about supporting Obama. Suspicions confirmed.

Comment

I did see the "lawsuit" especially the part where she dropped the claim twice. However, I did miss the part about him being a child rapist. You claimed I support a child rapist. I couldn't find where Trump is a convicted child rapist anywhere. Would you please provide those sources. Surely your argument is much stronger than conjecture, conspiracy theories, and whataboutisms. Please tell me that your delusional rant is more than that. That's like the guy who claimed for years there was "slam dunk" evidence Trump was a Russian agent. I know you know that guy. If Rachael Maddow and Chris Cuomo aren't crawling up Trump's ass over these claims, you know it's garbage. BTW, you never answered the question about supporting Obama. Suspicions confirmed.
                    Since you only seem to read the parts that confirm you own preconceived notions, you probably also missed the part where she dropped the suit twice because of escalating death threats against her family. The second of which came only days before the 2016 presidential election. I'm sure that timing was purely coincidence.

The story has been reported on both MSNBC and CNN. They don't "crawl up Trump's ass" and repeat it every day because responsible news organization don't typically come back to a story unless there's new information.

Unlike you, I've answered all of your questions if they were serious and asked in a respectful way. What exactly was the question about supporting Obama?

Comment

Since you only seem to read the parts that confirm you own preconceived notions, you probably also missed the part where she dropped the suit twice because of escalating death threats against her family. The second of which came only days before the 2016 presidential election. I'm sure that timing was purely coincidence.

The story has been reported on both MSNBC and CNN. They don't "crawl up Trump's ass" and repeat it every day because responsible news organization don't typically come back to a story unless there's new information.

Unlike you, I've answered all of your questions if they were serious and asked in a respectful way. What exactly was the question about supporting Obama?
                      Ok, I'm done laughing now. I don't think any of it is a coincidence, especially so close to an election. Sounds like Trump got Kavanaugh'd (do you how many death threats that poor bastard got?) She comes forward right before the election to claim a rape that happened 25 years earlier? Ford comes forward with a 35-year-old accusation right before SCOTUS appointment. Now that does sound like a coincidence.

So let me get this straight. News organizations don't typically come back to a story unless there is new information. Would like to change that statement before I bring up the Russia investigation? For nearly 3 years the Russia probe was reported every day. Now with a locked-down and leak-tight investigation underway, every report was speculation since nobody had access to that information yet it was reported daily with no "new information". The liberal news was truly up Trump's ass with conspiracy theories, liberal talking points, speculation, and conjecture. Over 55% of liberal reporting was the Trump probe day in and day out. Reporting that still continues today. With that said, Trump raped a 13-year-old and all you can say is they did report it over 3 years ago? Do you hear how ridiculous that sounds. They haven't stopped digging for his tax returns, yet they never mention the POTUS gang-raping a child. Seeing as you're a Master Debater, I really wanna root for you but you're making pretty tough to have faith in that weak argument. What's next? Trump is a compromised Russian agent?

Comment

ok, you asked for it. Here's another tidbit from the Katie Johnson deposition:

"On the fourth and final sexual encounter with the Defendant, Donald J. Trump, the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, was tied to a bed by Defendant Trump who then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff Johnson. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff Johnson loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to “please wear a condom”. Defendant Trump responded by violently striking Plaintiff Johnson in the face with his open hand and screaming that “he would do whatever he wanted” as he refused to wear protection. After achieving sexual orgasm, the Defendant, Donald J. Trump put his suit back on and when the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, in tears asked Defendant Trump what would happen if he had impregnated her, Defendant Trump grabbed his wallet and threw some money at her and screamed that she should use the money “to get a f*cking abortion”. "

This is the man you defend on here every day. Your response will be to spew anti-liberal rants on the other boards. To deflect from this. Just like he does.
                        I read the online deposition and also watched her testimony on youtube. As horrifying as it is, the details paint a picture that's consistent with the demeanor of the man we now know Donald Trump to be. The racial slurs, the shameless sexual assaults, the oversized ego, the wanting to be first, the I can get away with anything attitude. It all fits.

Imagine the horror of realizing that the man responsible for raping you and creating a memory that haunted you your entire life, might actually become president of the United States. Wouldn't you want to warn the world? Wouldn't that explain the timing of her accusations?

This woman had nothing to gain and everything to lose by bringing this lawsuit. Her anonymity probably scared away some news outlets. But it's hard to dismiss as politically motivated.

Comment

I read the online deposition and also watched her testimony on youtube. As horrifying as it is, the details paint a picture that's consistent with the demeanor of the man we now know Donald Trump to be. The racial slurs, the shameless sexual assaults, the oversized ego, the wanting to be first, the I can get away with anything attitude. It all fits.

Imagine the horror of realizing that the man responsible for raping you and creating a memory that haunted you your entire life, might actually become president of the United States. Wouldn't you want to warn the world? Wouldn't that explain the timing of her accusations?

This woman had nothing to gain and everything to lose by bringing this lawsuit. Her anonymity probably scared away some news outlets. But it's hard to dismiss as politically motivated.
                          2020 landslide because of liberal idiots like you.

Comment

I'm talking about these credible allegations, filed in the United States District Court, Central District of California:
                            https://www.masstortnexus.com/App/Download/30937

"The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges that the Defendants, Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, did willfully and with extreme malice violate her Civil Rights under 18 U.S.C. ; 2241 by sexually and physically abusing Plaintiff Johnson by forcing her to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts by threatening physical harm to Plaintiff Johnson and also her family. The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges that the Defendants, Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, also did willfully and with extreme malice violate her Civil Rights under 42 U.S.C.; 1985 by conspiring to deny Plaintiff Johnson her Civil Rights by making her their sex slave."

"The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges she was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse by the Defendants, Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, including forcible rape during a four month time span covering the months of June-September 1994 when Plaintiff Johnson was still only a minor of age 13."

[...]

"The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, was fully warned on more than one occasion by both Defendants, Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, that were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse that she had suffered as a sex slave for Defendant Trump and Defendant Epstein, that Plaintiff Johnson and her family would be in mortal danger. Plaintiff Johnson was warned that this would mean certain death for herself and Plaintiff Johnson’s family unless she remained silent forever on the exact details of the depraved and perverted sexual and physical abuse she had been forced to endure from the Defendants."

There are plenty of details in those documents if you have the stomach for it. The plaintiff dropped the case after receiving those death threats.
                            So two high ranking Democrats were exposed in the Epstein investigation one of which was in Clinton’s cabinet. Now coincidentally, Epstein commits suicide in jail while on suicide watch. Hmm, another X on Clinton’s hit list? Now I know why you libs post all your conspiracy theories. They are so much fun. I wanna play now!

Comment

So two high ranking Democrats were exposed in the Epstein investigation one of which was in Clinton’s cabinet. Now coincidentally, Epstein commits suicide in jail while on suicide watch. Hmm, another X on Clinton’s hit list? Now I know why you libs post all your conspiracy theories. They are so much fun. I wanna play now!
                              Everyone caught up in Epstein's web should pay for any crimes committed, regardless of politics. This is about crime and punishment. Nobody on here but you has tried to make this into a right vs left issue.

Comment

Now coincidentally, Epstein commits suicide in jail while on suicide watch.
                                All his assets should be sold off and paid to his victims as restitution. His fellow pedophiles are breathing easier that their names won't be dragged through the mud in a trial. But there are all those labeled DVDs taken from Epstein's house . . .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X