Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Dems bet the farm on Trump impeachment. They have nothing else.
    Nothing else? Lets see, there's those 17 active investigations, some of which are at the state level and aren't subject to the "can't indict a sitting president" problem.

Then there's the Epstein indictment, which Trump tried to deflect by carpetbombing twitter in the following days. He seems really afraid of that story.

Comment

Nothing else? Lets see, there's those 17 active investigations, some of which are at the state level and aren't subject to the "can't indict a sitting president" problem.

Then there's the Epstein indictment, which Trump tried to deflect by carpetbombing twitter in the following days. He seems really afraid of that story.
      I look forward to the outcome. I'm sure it will be so much more than the largest most recent and expensive investigation since Watergate. Your poor emotions. What a rollercoaster ride you've been on...up up up, down down down, up up up, down down down. Now you're latching on to Epstein? Really? I thought it was gonna be Mueller, Cohen, Stormy, Avenatti, Flynn, Trump Jr, etc... If I were a libtard, I'd be more concerned with the other multiple investigations taking place. The former head of the FBI was just referred for prosecution. That's the tip of the iceberg. I think your idol Billy Boy is sweating Epstein much more than Trump. We will soon see.

Comment

I look forward to the outcome. I'm sure it will be so much more than the largest most recent and expensive investigation since Watergate. Your poor emotions. What a rollercoaster ride you've been on...up up up, down down down, up up up, down down down. Now you're latching on to Epstein? Really? I thought it was gonna be Mueller, Cohen, Stormy, Avenatti, Flynn, Trump Jr, etc... If I were a libtard, I'd be more concerned with the other multiple investigations taking place. The former head of the FBI was just referred for prosecution. That's the tip of the iceberg. I think your idol Billy Boy is sweating Epstein much more than Trump. We will soon see.
        I would think the one sweating the most would be the one with credible accusations of raping a 13-year-old at Epstein's place, multiple pictures of he and Epstein together, video of him partying with Epstein, and 14 different phone numbers in Epstein's little black book.

That said, if the Epstein trial uncovers evidence that Bill Clinton committed a crime, he should burn along with the rest of the scum. Unlike you, I believe the law should be equally applied to all, regardless of party affiliation.

Comment

That said, if the Epstein trial uncovers evidence that Bill Clinton committed a crime, he should burn along with the rest of the scum. Unlike you, I believe the law should be equally applied to all, regardless of party affiliation.
          Same here. I'm a Democrat and feel strongly that if Democrats are involved, they should be strung up with all the other pedophiles involved.

Comment

I would think the one sweating the most would be the one with credible accusations of raping a 13-year-old at Epstein's place, multiple pictures of he and Epstein together, video of him partying with Epstein, and 14 different phone numbers in Epstein's little black book.

Same credible accusations that Trump was a secret Russian agent? If I recall, that was supposed to be a “slam dunk” for libtards. You see that’s the problem when you buy into these salacious headlines, you end up looking like a fool. You can only cry wolf so much. If my party kept letting me down as much as the Democrats, I’d be grasping for anything too. Good on you.

Comment

Same credible accusations that Trump was a secret Russian agent? If I recall, that was supposed to be a “slam dunk” for libtards. You see that’s the problem when you buy into these salacious headlines, you end up looking like a fool. You can only cry wolf so much. If my party kept letting me down as much as the Democrats, I’d be grasping for anything too. Good on you.
              I'm talking about these credible allegations, filed in the United States District Court, Central District of California:
              https://www.masstortnexus.com/App/Download/30937

"The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges that the Defendants, Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, did willfully and with extreme malice violate her Civil Rights under 18 U.S.C. ; 2241 by sexually and physically abusing Plaintiff Johnson by forcing her to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts by threatening physical harm to Plaintiff Johnson and also her family. The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges that the Defendants, Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, also did willfully and with extreme malice violate her Civil Rights under 42 U.S.C.; 1985 by conspiring to deny Plaintiff Johnson her Civil Rights by making her their sex slave."

"The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges she was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse by the Defendants, Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, including forcible rape during a four month time span covering the months of June-September 1994 when Plaintiff Johnson was still only a minor of age 13."

[...]

"The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, was fully warned on more than one occasion by both Defendants, Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, that were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse that she had suffered as a sex slave for Defendant Trump and Defendant Epstein, that Plaintiff Johnson and her family would be in mortal danger. Plaintiff Johnson was warned that this would mean certain death for herself and Plaintiff Johnson’s family unless she remained silent forever on the exact details of the depraved and perverted sexual and physical abuse she had been forced to endure from the Defendants."

There are plenty of details in those documents if you have the stomach for it. The plaintiff dropped the case after receiving those death threats.

Comment

I'm talking about these credible allegations, filed in the United States District Court, Central District of California:

There are plenty of details in those documents if you have the stomach for it. The plaintiff dropped the case after receiving those death threats.
                The plaintiff feared for her life and dropped the case on November 4, 2016, just days before the presidential election. Coincidence?

Comment

"The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges that the Defendants, Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, did willfully and with extreme malice violate her Civil Rights under 18 U.S.C. ; 2241 by sexually and physically abusing Plaintiff Johnson by forcing her to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts by threatening physical harm to Plaintiff Johnson and also her family. The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges that the Defendants, Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, also did willfully and with extreme malice violate her Civil Rights under 42 U.S.C.; 1985 by conspiring to deny Plaintiff Johnson her Civil Rights by making her their sex slave."

"The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges she was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse by the Defendants, Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, including forcible rape during a four month time span covering the months of June-September 1994 when Plaintiff Johnson was still only a minor of age 13."

[...]

"The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, was fully warned on more than one occasion by both Defendants, Donald J. Trump ahttps://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/nd Jeffrey E. Epstein, that were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse that she had suffered as a sex slave for Defendant Trump and Defendant Epstein, that Plaintiff Johnson and her family would be in mortal danger. Plaintiff Johnson was warned that this would mean certain death for herself and Plaintiff Johnson’s family unless she remained silent forever on the exact details of the depraved and perverted sexual and physical abuse she had been forced to endure from the Defendants."

You keep shîtting out all your credibility. You know something is amiss when the plaintiff asked for dismissal of charges on 2 different occasions. What did I tell you about chasing salacious story lines. You spent all that time typing away only to look like an idiot, again. I take no pleasure in I told you so!

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/...-rape-lawsuit/

Comment

The plaintiff feared for her life and dropped the case on November 4, 2016, just days before the presidential election. Coincidence?
                    At least she was only threatened. If it was a Clinton, she’d be dead! She dropped the case on two separate occasions.

Comment

You don't seem to know the difference between an agent and an asset. Someone can be an asset without even knowing it. The claims aren't that he's a secret agent, it's that the Russians have been exploiting him as an asset, wittingly or unwittingly, for years - possibly decades.

If my party kept letting me down as much as the Republicans, and I kept voting for them against my own self interests, I'd be an idiot like you too.

Comment

At least she was only threatened. If it was a Clinton, she’d be dead! She dropped the case on two separate occasions.
                        Dropped the case twice in response to escalating death threats. Right before the 2016 election. Death threats from someone with a proven track record of threats to silence his victims.

This is the story Trump doesn't want any media attention on. This is the reason for all the racist tweets since the Epstein arrest.

Comment

Dropped the case twice in response to escalating death threats. Right before the 2016 election. Death threats from someone with a proven track record of threats to silence his victims.

This is the story Trump doesn't want any media attention on. This is the reason for all the racist tweets since the Epstein arrest.
                          You know this story is complete BS when CNN, MSNBC, NBC, and ABC aren't running round the clock loops of this story. Hell, De Blasio got more air time when he dropped Punxsutawney Phil. What an idiot!

Comment

You know this story is complete BS when CNN, MSNBC, NBC, and ABC aren't running round the clock loops of this story. Hell, De Blasio got more air time when he dropped Punxsutawney Phil. What an idiot!
                            All those networks covered the story. No reason to keep running it if there's nothing new. Right now the media is falling for Trump's deflection campaign.

Comment

All those networks covered the story. No reason to keep running it if there's nothing new. Right now the media is falling for Trump's deflection campaign.
                              Gee whiz, too bad they didn’t do that for the Russia agent thing. How many years and nothing new? Get real. I swear I feel like I’m talking to Stretch Armstrong. Tell u what, if that will keep you from talking about all your other dumb shît, then run with it!!!

Comment

Gee whiz, too bad they didn’t do that for the Russia agent thing. How many years and nothing new? Get real. I swear I feel like I’m talking to Stretch Armstrong. Tell u what, if that will keep you from talking about all your other dumb shît, then run with it!!!
                                ok, you asked for it. Here's another tidbit from the Katie Johnson deposition:

"On the fourth and final sexual encounter with the Defendant, Donald J. Trump, the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, was tied to a bed by Defendant Trump who then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff Johnson. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff Johnson loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to “please wear a condom”. Defendant Trump responded by violently striking Plaintiff Johnson in the face with his open hand and screaming that “he would do whatever he wanted” as he refused to wear protection. After achieving sexual orgasm, the Defendant, Donald J. Trump put his suit back on and when the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, in tears asked Defendant Trump what would happen if he had impregnated her, Defendant Trump grabbed his wallet and threw some money at her and screamed that she should use the money “to get a f*cking abortion”. "

This is the man you defend on here every day. Your response will be to spew anti-liberal rants on the other boards. To deflect from this. Just like he does.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X