Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    May only help with newbies to LI soccer. And then again they probably don’t know about BotN. Anyone who has been around for a bit knows what’s up. There seems to be an obvious decline in Susa’s Numbers for this year. BotN is not helping that at all...although he is trying.
    Remember how much space he gave Surf when they were coming into town? He treated it like the coming of the soccer messiah.

Comment

Talking Soccer is better than BOTN

If he/the blog promoted all the teams, then people would not be leaving for other teams/clubs not in the NY area. Promoting ALL the NY teams only helps with the quality of development and teams and keeping good players and coaches.
      the one and only problem with soccer on LI is the parents....the kids are fine, the clubs are fine, its the parents that are F_cked Up.

Comment

Not a huge fan of LM, but believe criticism is overblown; i recently criticized SUSA parents in a post and post went up and is still there.
        He constantly bans people, teams and even whole clubs over ridiculous issues.

Comment

He constantly bans people, teams and even whole clubs over ridiculous issues.
          when was the last time you saw an post about anything with Barca in it.... good, bad... just a comment about a game involving them and poof.... its gone

Comment

the one and only problem with soccer on LI is the parents....the kids are fine, the clubs are fine, its the parents that are F_cked Up.
            I’d say this is 95% true. This whole site is made up of these psycho’s.

Comment

No, it's made up of about 25 parents to come on here all the time. #FACT

Comment

Talking Soccer is better than BOTN

maybe 99.9% true...present company excluded :)

Comment

when was the last time you saw an post about anything with Barca in it.... good, bad... just a comment about a game involving them and poof.... its gone
                  They will allowed anything negative about Barca but don't expect to be able to respond with something positive about Barca because it will not be posted.

Comment

If he/the blog promoted all the teams, then people would not be leaving for other teams/clubs not in the NY area. Promoting ALL the NY teams only helps with the quality of development and teams and keeping good players and coaches.
                    If only there was a website that promoted all teams fairly.

Comment

Botn

Larry always has his pets and his adversaries. For years you couldn't type in Albertson without it coming up AllBUTTson, he's an immature and odd fellow.

He goes back and forth with clubs like Massapequa, Surf, East Meadow, LISC. Some get bashed until you start seeing ads on his site for their tryouts or tournaments.

He has issues with several coaches mostly based on rumors and gossip. Several of the coaches he bashes I have known since 1980 and most of what he says is half true or gossip that was blown out of proportion.

He's been selling ads since the 70s when you had to get his paper at LIJSL or one of the soccer shops so don't expect his censoring to stop, I am pretty sure he'll abide if any advertiser tells him not to allow negative posts about them.

The parents that post seem to either be completely psychotic, (Like the ones from the Farmingdale 05 team) but I've met those parents in real life and although most of them have calmed down since the team started losing, they are complete *******s in person also so there is no reason for them to change online. Many of them obviously know nothing about soccer and just post nonsense. There are also others who post nonsense just to get the ******* parents riled up. That is part of the fun.

In person Larry is sort of creepy, he was an internet shut in before the internet was a thing. Over all, you get what you pay for and it is fun to watch once in awhile.

Comment

I don't blame him for banning Barca. The guys running it are actual criminals. Nason has been ripping people off for years and lost his law license for stealing his clients' money. Then he started ripping people off with soccer tournaments and the other guy is a car thief. Why would ANYONE trust these freaks?

Comment

I actually like LM. He is a great businessman and tells it like it is!

Comment

I don't blame him for banning Barca. The guys running it are actual criminals. Nason has been ripping people off for years and lost his law license for stealing his clients' money. Then he started ripping people off with soccer tournaments and the other guy is a car thief. Why would ANYONE trust these freaks?
                            This is one of the few things reported on this site which is true.

Comment

I actually like LM. He is a great businessman and tells it like it is!
                              OHHHH Larry shut the hell up, I can’t wait until the FBI seizes your computer. You’re a low life. Does no one here thing it’s strange that an old man loves talking about little children?

Comment

What are you talking about? Who is Nason? In 2 years we have never seen or met him at anything. Who is the other guy that’s a car thief? Dome?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X