Valor FC dispute with WYS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Valor is doing OK, this sounds like rivalry post. Kent Soccer was run into the ground by King & Co... can’t be any worse than that. I have seen Valor teams in NPSL and they play pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This place is to express opinions. Not knowing what is Kent United and/or Valor club started yelling like true nonsense. Almost all clubs are running through competitions and problems. Clubs can use this site to improve themselves. Can you really take kids from one club to another with such postings? Vacant head and full potty mouth
      You are an idiot.

You don’t like Valor then go somewhere else. Here’s a secret for you- they don’t want you either. Problem is little idiot mini-me DS/DD sucks and can’t get on the c team @ PacNW or EFC so you come on here to complain. Worse, you are probably some idiot from Mount Rainier FC and cant fill a roster even though your club leadership thought for sure they were going to pull in a bunch of maple valley kids. Go away. If I was choosing, I’d give Valor a chance as an unknown before I’d ever let my child play for MRFC, a known crap club.

Again, no one cares about Valor, formally Kent United/Maple Valley Premier. Further no one cares about your opinion of Valor. They are irrelevant... just like you!

Comment

You are an idiot.

You don’t like Valor then go somewhere else. Here’s a secret for you- they don’t want you either. Problem is little idiot mini-me DS/DD sucks and can’t get on the c team @ PacNW or EFC so you come on here to complain. Worse, you are probably some idiot from Mount Rainier FC and cant fill a roster even though your club leadership thought for sure they were going to pull in a bunch of maple valley kids. Go away. If I was choosing, I’d give Valor a chance as an unknown before I’d ever let my child play for MRFC, a known crap club.

Again, no one cares about Valor, formally Kent United/Maple Valley Premier. Further no one cares about your opinion of Valor. They are irrelevant... just like you!
        Wow ! Why the anger ? Are you one of those coaches with zero playing credentials ? The OP must of really upset you .

Comment

Wow ! Why the anger ? Are you one of those coaches with zero playing credentials ? The OP must of really upset you .
          Nope, zero connection to valor. However it is stupid to be criticizing coaches at any level that are giving time to your children’s soccer experience merely because they don’t have the credentials you think are important. How much do you think they make babysitting your kids?

If they were talented they wouldn’t be at Valor or the previous Kent United/MVP. The fact is, you choose to pay. For whatever reason, you are making that choice and in the end, those uncredentialed soccer coaches aren’t the problem. They are making peanuts.

Just give it a rest. They are doing more than you are - complaining like you are such the victim! Get a life.

Comment

Nope, zero connection to valor. However it is stupid to be criticizing coaches at any level that are giving time to your children’s soccer experience merely because they don’t have the credentials you think are important. How much do you think they make babysitting your kids?

If they were talented they wouldn’t be at Valor or the previous Kent United/MVP. The fact is, you choose to pay. For whatever reason, you are making that choice and in the end, those uncredentialed soccer coaches aren’t the problem. They are making peanuts.

Just give it a rest. They are doing more than you are - complaining like you are such the victim! Get a life.
            You are a little confused here . I have nothing to do with the OP . Was just commenting that you sound like an angry little man . I’m sure the Kent United coaches are unpaid at Valor . I mean why would anyone pay thousands of dollars more for the same rebranded product ? Only a fool would do that right ?

Comment

Removed my DD from Valor and went over to PAC. Best decision I could have made, and the difference between the organizations are night and day. PAC actually seems like they know what they are doing.
              How about following Valor policy- telling we can not remove our child to go some where else club? We are told we can not remove period.

COMPETITIVE PATH REFUND POLICY
              As of the Team Formation Meeting (TFM), the player is committed for the full season. The full season begins at the TFM and ends at the start of tryouts for the player’s age group the following year or at the conclusion of participation in State Cup tournaments, if applicable. All requests to terminate participation in the program must be emailed to the player’s coach and to the club. Up until this point, parents are still responsible for monthly payments. Any refund will be solely at the discretion of and determined by the Valor Soccer Board of Directors. Allowable reasons for refunds include long-term (greater than 90 days) injury or moving out of the area. Partial refunds are not available for missing trainings, games, or tournaments. TFM down-payments are non-refundable. Potential refunds (if granted) will be prorated on a June through April monthly calculation excluding original down-payment. Competitive Path Kit costs and team specific fees are not refundable.

Comment

How about following Valor policy- telling we can not remove our child to go some where else club? We are told we can not remove period.

As of the Team Formation Meeting (TFM), the player is committed for the full season. The full season begins at the TFM and ends at the start of tryouts for the player’s age group the following year or at the conclusion of participation in State Cup tournaments, if applicable. All requests to terminate participation in the program must be emailed to the player’s coach and to the club. Up until this point, parents are still responsible for monthly payments. Any refund will be solely at the discretion of and determined by the Valor Soccer Board of Directors. Allowable reasons for refunds include long-term (greater than 90 days) injury or moving out of the area. Partial refunds are not available for missing trainings, games, or tournaments. TFM down-payments are non-refundable. Potential refunds (if granted) will be prorated on a June through April monthly calculation excluding original down-payment. Competitive Path Kit costs and team specific fees are not refundable.
                I am at EFC, it sounds very similar to what I read when I joined. I bet it is similar to most clubs. Just walk away from the club dude if it is causing you this much grief and anguish. Seriously, if team youth team sports upsets you this much, you really should reevaluate. After reading your posts, I doubt another club will bring you happiness. Maybe consider low stress rec soccer. Or even take a break. Consider putting your kid in Stem classes or find another hobby.

Comment

Nothing is stopping you from leaving

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X