X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed.

Yet still a likely a better option than trying to talk sense into whatever idiots are running WC.

Assuming most people at WC couldn't make or dont want to drive the distance to go to TBU or Chargers though
    Rangers better option

Comment

Rangers better option
      Further away than collier or trinity. Depend on age groups, but never been impressed with the rangers honestly.

Comment

Any news on removing the President and SC?

Comment

Any news on removing the President and SC?
          No chance of that happening, the soccer board are a bunch of buddies that only look out for their kids only and does not care about others. They only care about anyone that caters to them and no one else. Let truth be told

Comment

Wesley Chapel is getting ECNL

Comment

Wcsc board must go

I spoke with a coach at WC and asked what is going on, he simply stated that the soccer board is not organized and most members of the club do not even know who the board members are and what their roles are but only a couple of friends makes decisions that are not voted on. He indicated that EO and the other directors have done a good job creating a club culture but does not see the value of the board except power hungry JB and her crew. MB is so arrogant and not a team player and only thinks anbout himself and kisses SC ass and no one else matters. It's a Shane to see how they are running this community club to the ground and making it hard for the staff to enjoy coaching. The solution to save the club is for the soccer board to disband and bring on new members that truly cares about the club. Since former member AC stepped down, there are no accountability at the board level. Someone should investigate the entire WCAA and WCSC I am sure you will find the smoking gun and a lot of violations especially on the competitive soccer side.

Comment

Wcsc board must go

I spoke with a coach at WC and asked what is going on, he simply stated that the soccer board is not organized and most members of the club do not even know who the board members are and what their roles are but only a couple of friends makes decisions that are not voted on. He indicated that EO and the other directors have done a good job creating a club culture but does not see the value of the board except power hungry JB and her crew. MB is so arrogant and not a team player and only thinks about himself and kisses SC ass and no one else matters. It's a Shame to see how they are running this community club to the ground and making it hard for the staff to enjoy coaching. The solution to save the club is for the soccer board to disband and bring on new members that truly cares about the club. Since former member AC stepped down, there are no accountability at the board level. Someone should investigate the entire WCAA and WCSC I am sure you will find the smoking gun and a lot of violations especially on the competitive soccer side.

Comment

I spoke with a coach at WC and asked what is going on, he simply stated that the soccer board is not organized and most members of the club do not even know who the board members are and what their roles are but only a couple of friends makes decisions that are not voted on. He indicated that EO and the other directors have done a good job creating a club culture but does not see the value of the board except power hungry JB and her crew. MB is so arrogant and not a team player and only thinks about himself and kisses SC ass and no one else matters. It's a Shame to see how they are running this community club to the ground and making it hard for the staff to enjoy coaching. The solution to save the club is for the soccer board to disband and bring on new members that truly cares about the club. Since former member AC stepped down, there are no accountability at the board level. Someone should investigate the entire WCAA and WCSC I am sure you will find the smoking gun and a lot of violations especially on the competitive soccer side.
                  What are you talking about? WC is irrelevant aside from winning Bazooka tournaments.

Comment

Jb, mb, sc (lies, lies, lies)

Talking Soccer works magic again. All of SC camp flyers have been taken off the WC Social Media. It looks like Wesley Chapel SC again and not the SC Club. Now I will give you guys another idea get your membership together and vote in a real board. Don’t let two families run your club to the ground. JB needs to step down as President, what she does not realize she ran out the best coaches and directors to give power to her husband and SC. Now let’s get to work and give our kids the Club back that they deserve.
                    How classless is it for MB to post his personal views and opinion about other clubs on WCSC Facebook page? To make matters worse SC wife post the views boosting about her husband SC and promoting their personal agenda on the club website. What baffles me is why the parents and members of the club are not reaching out to the DOC and the board asking about all these self promoting agenda on the club website. MB claims that "All of my U19 girls that finished the season with me got at least one college scholarship offer. That’s not hype. That’s truth". The real truth is that he inherited a team at the end of the season and had nothing to do with their college opportunities. BM, SB, EO are the ones that worked with the girls and helped them with their college recruiting. He only coached them for a couple of months and their records were terrible in State Cup and showcases. Now he is taking the credit for their college opportunities.

He also claims that "highest US license a coach can have is a Pro A License. I could tell you there is only ONE Coach in the state of Florida, or the Southeast for that matter, that has that license. I could tell you that there are less than 10 Coaches in the entire US that have that particular license. I could tell you that Coach is Stuart Campbell and he is the Technical Director of Youth Development at Wesley Chapel Soccer Club". Another unfounded lies. SC does have the license but to claim that he is only coach in FL and the Southeast to have a Pro A License is incorrect. Another one of his ass kissing lies. WCSC shows SC as "Director of Player Development" Yet MB claims that SC is "Technical Director of Youth Development". Another incorrect claim and yet he accuses other clubs of false information on social media. MB also claims "Yes he used to Coach the Rowdies. Yes he chose Wesley Chapel Soccer Club over all other clubs in the area. Makes you wonder.... right? " Yes SC was the former Rowdies coach that got fired and replaced and the best he can do with his Pro A license is to coach youth soccer? I consider that a step down and nothing to boast about. MB also claims "Yes come to our tryouts and be coached by SC". We do not have any other qualified coaching staff because, we have 1 Pro A license coach who will train all your kids and take your $$$ for his weekly soccer camps.

MB, please answer these questions if you can "How did both of your teams do in SC this year? The answer is (NOTHING). SC has a very talented U13 boys, how did they do at State Cup? (NOTHING). I can find a D license coach within the Tampa Bay area that will take his talented team to the next level. He couldn't even get them through second round with a bye. Both of your teams and SC team got a second round bye and 3 games you are out and you call that promoting yourself and SC? You have coaches and directors at your club that has the pedigree and success at State Cup and Regional levels that you failed to mention and other coaches that have done extremely well with their teams but yet you only promote yourself and SC on social media.

Please stop all your social media rants until you prove yourself as a coach and stop trashing your club in a classless manner. Stop taking down signs of your competition and focus on your club. That is theft by taking down someone else's property. WCSC is a small community club that has potential but will never make it until you and your clowns step down.

WCSC as a club needs to ask serious questions of these unprofessional individuals that acts like they are there for the kids but yet have self fulfilling agendas and pulling the wool over the parents eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered22334455 View Post
                      What are you talking about? WC is irrelevant aside from winning Bazooka tournaments.
                      At least they won something regardless. every club has teams that can win any tournament but difficult when the leadership is poor. We are not talking about tournaments wins or losses. How can a club grow with bad board leadership? At least some coaches at the club win something but what has SC and MB done with their team this year? Overrated in my opinion.

Comment

Please think about the kids and the area!

WCSC has been around since 2004. WCDP opened in 2007. The club used to play at WCHS prior to the park opening. Like any club, it has experienced growing pains and difficult times. I've never seen anything like what I've seen since JB, MB, and SC have taken control. They need to look at what they have done to the club, and step down. We have a beautiful park and an amazing community. Their my way or the highway thinking is pushing families away. Please put your egos aside and do what is best for the club. Let real youth soccer people run the club. We are about to see an all time low at WCSC. MB, JB, SC - Please let someone else run this club. You are losing great coaches. You are in over your head, and MB - you out kicked your coverage. This is not your expertise. Sound familiar?

Comment

Daddy Coach MB has no clue

How classless is it for MB to post his personal views and opinion about other clubs on WCSC Facebook page? To make matters worse SC wife post the views boosting about her husband SC and promoting their personal agenda on the club website. What baffles me is why the parents and members of the club are not reaching out to the DOC and the board asking about all these self promoting agenda on the club website. MB claims that "All of my U19 girls that finished the season with me got at least one college scholarship offer. That’s not hype. That’s truth". The real truth is that he inherited a team at the end of the season and had nothing to do with their college opportunities. BM, SB, EO are the ones that worked with the girls and helped them with their college recruiting. He only coached them for a couple of months and their records were terrible in State Cup and showcases. Now he is taking the credit for their college opportunities.

He also claims that "highest US license a coach can have is a Pro A License. I could tell you there is only ONE Coach in the state of Florida, or the Southeast for that matter, that has that license. I could tell you that there are less than 10 Coaches in the entire US that have that particular license. I could tell you that Coach is Stuart Campbell and he is the Technical Director of Youth Development at Wesley Chapel Soccer Club". Another unfounded lies. SC does have the license but to claim that he is only coach in FL and the Southeast to have a Pro A License is incorrect. Another one of his ass kissing lies. WCSC shows SC as "Director of Player Development" Yet MB claims that SC is "Technical Director of Youth Development". Another incorrect claim and yet he accuses other clubs of false information on social media. MB also claims "Yes he used to Coach the Rowdies. Yes he chose Wesley Chapel Soccer Club over all other clubs in the area. Makes you wonder.... right? " Yes SC was the former Rowdies coach that got fired and replaced and the best he can do with his Pro A license is to coach youth soccer? I consider that a step down and nothing to boast about. MB also claims "Yes come to our tryouts and be coached by SC". We do not have any other qualified coaching staff because, we have 1 Pro A license coach who will train all your kids and take your $$$ for his weekly soccer camps.

MB, please answer these questions if you can "How did both of your teams do in SC this year? The answer is (NOTHING). SC has a very talented U13 boys, how did they do at State Cup? (NOTHING). I can find a D license coach within the Tampa Bay area that will take his talented team to the next level. He couldn't even get them through second round with a bye. Both of your teams and SC team got a second round bye and 3 games you are out and you call that promoting yourself and SC? You have coaches and directors at your club that has the pedigree and success at State Cup and Regional levels that you failed to mention and other coaches that have done extremely well with their teams but yet you only promote yourself and SC on social media.

Please stop all your social media rants until you prove yourself as a coach and stop trashing your club in a classless manner. Stop taking down signs of your competition and focus on your club. That is theft by taking down someone else's property. WCSC is a small community club that has potential but will never make it until you and your clowns step down.

WCSC as a club needs to ask serious questions of these unprofessional individuals that acts like they are there for the kids but yet have self fulfilling agendas and pulling the wool over the parents eyes.
                          I saw the WCSC U9 boys play in the finals today against WFF and they lost 5-0 and MB did not even know what to do with that team he just inherited. The boys are talented but the coaching is questionable at best. That team with another coach should not lose 5-0 in the finals. WFF is a good team but from what I saw, an experience coach would have made it a better game. Why is he now coaching his son? I also saw this same team play in the Largo tournament and the female coach got the boys playing hard and moving the ball better than what I saw today. I am sure they pushed her out for daddy to coach his son. I was looking to bring my son and daughter to WCSC because we live close to the fields but I will not take my son to play for MB. My daughters age group have a very good coach but I won't take the chance to have this egotistical daddy coach ruin my son's love for the game. From what I have heard about the club, it's a mom and pop soccer club. The fees are not yet displayed last I checked so no one has any idea of what the fees are going to be. This is typical of a board that has no clue on how to run a club.

Comment

The real question to ask is why did MB take over as coach and JB as Manager? What's the reason the coaches were let go? #justfacts #clubwidecoverup JB, MB, EO, SC, NB #weknowwhatyoudidthissoccerseason #dotherightthing

Comment

Bazooka champs

Comment

I believe #dotherightthing is what the community want the board to do. Everyone can blame JB, MB but I don't think it's fair to single out one or two people. I am sure they are not the only board members at the club. What are the other doing letting one or two families run the club?

If you all really feel that way, then step up and go talk to the board then come on here and critique one or two people. Let's be honest, it's a disfunctional board but don't single out one or two people to blame.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X