CFC Valley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You same Troll who says ‘boot it’ on all the threads ??

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Boot it. Boot it long. And after all that boot it long
      so it's like Fsa you're saying

Comment

You same Troll who says ‘boot it’ on all the threads ??
        No way you can compare psc to fsa. Please. I don't know if it's the same person, but i would agree that fsa is over the top and direct. Some might say boot it. At least on the girl's side of things

Comment

so it's like Fsa you're saying
          Or you could play at Oakwood where the strategy seems to be, 'if you face the slightest pressure, Pass it backwards! Pass it backwards!' In fact, Keep the ball in your own half for the entire game!

Comment

Or you could play at Oakwood where the strategy seems to be, 'if you face the slightest pressure, Pass it backwards! Pass it backwards!' In fact, Keep the ball in your own half for the entire game!
            And that would be the way most of the world plays. Play away from pressure, recycle, keep the ball and look for your chances. Keep it. But thanks for cementing your limited understanding of the game fsa dad

Comment

CFC Valley are a decent club from the Waterbury area. They have some good teams at the younger levels. Other options up that way are AC Connecticut to the West and FSA to the East. Not much chance of matriculating to CFC United because Director does not like to send players and lose that revenue.
              Interesting. I would think each branch would want to be able to say they “created” so many United players. Does the director need to recommend players to try out? I would think some would then flee to FSA or even OW.

Comment

Interesting. I would think each branch would want to be able to say they “created” so many United players. Does the director need to recommend players to try out? I would think some would then flee to FSA or even OW.
                No, they'd rather keep the checks for themselves. Realistically not many come from there regardless. A few other branches supply most of the United players plus a few outsiders

Comment

No, they'd rather keep the checks for themselves. Realistically not many come from there regardless. A few other branches supply most of the United players plus a few outsiders
                  Which ones?

Comment

Which ones?
                    Arsenal, Wolves/SportsWorld -> Girls
                    Wolves, SportsWorld -> Boys

Comment

Arsenal, Wolves/SportsWorld -> Girls
                      Wolves, SportsWorld -> Boys
                      Also Sound for the girls; not many but always a couple

Comment

No, the different branches are very territorial. Valley is probably the worst of the branches when it comes to this. Olgert couldn’t give a damn about United. He is very open about it. He tells parents very openly that they would be crazy to go United. Too far and too much money. I can’t imagine him staying with CFC for long. Also can’t see him staying at CCSU. What a crap show!

Comment

No, the different branches are very territorial. Valley is probably the worst of the branches when it comes to this. Olgert couldn’t give a damn about United. He is very open about it. He tells parents very openly that they would be crazy to go United. Too far and too much money. I can’t imagine him staying with CFC for long. Also can’t see him staying at CCSU. What a crap show!
                          Agree with you. He’s clueless. No idea of the competition out there and thinks that it’s a big accomplishment winning a crap tournament. Does the kids a disservice. I’ve heard of several families that have left for the reason you say.

Comment

He's been with CFC for years. Where's he going to go? And yeah, CCSU is a dumpster fire. He might want to distance himself from that and right quick.

Comment

Also Sound for the girls; not many but always a couple
                              sound is darn awful across the board. in the doca/celtic category

Comment

Agree with you. He’s clueless. No idea of the competition out there and thinks that it’s a big accomplishment winning a crap tournament. Does the kids a disservice. I’ve heard of several families that have left for the reason you say.
                                Can’t kids just go and tryout for United regardless? Guessing they come from other programs too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X