Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Drug use, dead end academics and violent conduct are hallmarks of our local MLS academy.
    May I ask, why do you care so much?

Comment

Not the poster but ad a fan of the game it's incredibly disappointing that our local MLS club can't perform in the field or in youth development. As the only pro club for hundreds of miles it could dominate the NE.

Comment

The U15s rock. They are the future!

Comment

May I ask, why don’t you care so much?

Comment

May I ask, why don’t you care so much?
            It was probably revs management phoning it in again

Comment

If the ref deemed it a red, it's a red. You opinion doesn't count.
              Oh, I forgot. The ref’s always right.

Comment

Because his kid got cut. So much ignorant bs about the Revs. A bunch of sad trolls with a grudge. My kid is enjoying it there, and has done for a few years. It’s not perfect. How could it be. But then I’ve heard similar things from Atlanta and Philly parents. Revs academy is improving for sure. Cue some uninformed nonsense from the grudge club trolls.

Comment

Because his kid got cut. So much ignorant bs about the Revs. A bunch of sad trolls with a grudge. My kid is enjoying it there, and has done for a few years. It’s not perfect. How could it be. But then I’ve heard similar things from Atlanta and Philly parents. Revs academy is improving for sure. Cue some uninformed nonsense from the grudge club trolls.
                  Wow! Being in denial has never been so apparent! Feel sorry for you!

Comment

Pass me the fvcking blunt mate!

Comment

Revs favorite line- your kid got cut. They can't even come up with new material

Comment

Revs academy is improving for sure.
                        The 17 team could only manage 5 wins since last October with a -22 goal differential. The top players notified coaches they were leaving for the ISL and the Revs were forced to fold on their waiver policy. They’ll be eliminated from the DA Cup by mid November and will be relegated next season in favor of a non MLS team. The 19 team is strong but will age out and be backfilled by the hot mess below them. The 15 team looks middle of the pack.

Comment

The 17 team could only manage 5 wins since last October with a -22 goal differential. The top players notified coaches they were leaving for the ISL and the Revs were forced to fold on their waiver policy. They’ll be eliminated from the DA Cup by mid November and will be relegated next season in favor of a non MLS team. The 19 team is strong but will age out and be backfilled by the hot mess below them. The 15 team looks middle of the pack.
                          And some of the players who left for ISL were offered waivers did not take them.

Comment

Revs favorite line- your kid got cut. They can't even come up with new material
                            Really REALLY glad your sh*t kid got cut!

Comment

Really REALLY glad your sh*t kid got cut!
                              Really REALLY sad your sh*t kid couldn’t get into an ISL.

Comment

Really REALLY sad your sh*t kid couldn’t get into an ISL.
                                ISL.... insignificant Soccer League? Sounds sh*t.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X