Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the only "con" here is you fool...NY Times is liberal biased media (we all know this as its not a secret). you just think its gospel truth because you hate TRUMP....this does not make you smart...it makes you ignorant.
    Hahahahahahahahaha

It’s a cult isn’t it? You really do belong to a cult. “Reality” holds no sway with you.

As far as “hating” Trump. I need to tell you. He perturbs me. He annoys me. He concerns me gravely due to his frank incompetence and moronic arrogance.

Hate? He is BENEATH my contempt. I just approach this much more rationally than you

Comment

Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Hahahahahahahahaha

It’s a cult isn’t it? You really do belong to a cult. “Reality” holds no sway with you.

As far as “hating” Trump. I need to tell you. He perturbs me. He annoys me. He concerns me gravely due to his frank incompetence and moronic arrogance.

Hate? He is BENEATH my contempt. I just approach this much more rationally than you
      sounds like you really hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what did he do to you? I'm guessing you know him personally?

Comment

Different poster ...

Its shamelessly misleading to refer to a retraction. No such thing occurred. I wouldn’t even go so far as to call it a “correction.”

The original story was an opinion piece by author of a new book, correct ?

I will HELP you work through the nuances, knuckle dragger, if you are willing to learn.

Let me know
        No it wasn't it was by 2 reporters who were too lazy or too biased to actually plagiarize the excerpts with full disclosure
        the fact that you are defending a hit job piece that's demonstrably false is very telling
        you may enjoy being lied to as long as it reaffirms your viewpoint, i would rather get the facts and make up my own mind
        and it is very much a correction and retraction as the actual meat of the story was 100% wrong
        notice how I didn't feel the need to insult you personally? that's the way grown ups act
        try it sometime

Comment

It is incorrect to refer to this story as the product of the NYT “reporting staff.” It just is. Con is just too numb and dumb to understand what is happening here.
          you are correct- you should never put the NY Times and reporting in the same sentence
          fabricating? far left operatives? just plain bullchitters?
          I will do better next time

Comment

sounds like you really hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what did he do to you? I'm guessing you know him personally?
            still waiting for your answer: so what did he do to you? I'm guessing you know him personally?[

Comment

It is incorrect to refer to this story as the product of the NYT “reporting staff.” It just is. Con is just too numb and dumb to understand what is happening here.
              fat Jerry Nadler is too busy with his own witch hunt to deal with the Kav witch hunt

now that's funny stuff,right there

someone else is going to have to wrastle that one,
              let the crazy B from Hawaii do it, he doesn't want to look stupid twice. she doesn't care how stupid she looks

Comment

This just dropped from the "failing" NYTimes - The Manhattan DA has just subpoenaed Trumps personal and corporate tax records for the last 8 years as related to Trump paying off Stormy Daniels.

Comment

This just dropped from the "failing" NYTimes - The Manhattan DA has just subpoenaed Trumps personal and corporate tax records for the last 8 years as related to Trump paying off Stormy Daniels.
                  manhattan da? thats like 3rd string jr high !!!!!!!....guess what? nothing will come of this!!!

Comment

manhattan da? thats like 3rd string jr high !!!!!!!....guess what? nothing will come of this!!!
                    ?

Their can shutter the business , seize assets , etc

Watch and learn

Comment

fat Jerry Nadler is too busy with his own witch hunt to deal with the Kav witch hunt

now that's funny stuff,right there

someone else is going to have to wrastle that one,
                      let the crazy B from Hawaii do it, he doesn't want to look stupid twice. she doesn't care how stupid she looks
                      Hahahahahaha

You ARE a little slow so let me explain. Removing Kavanaugh BEFORE Trump is out the door (soon or sooner depending on election or impeachment / resignation ) creates a possibility that Moscow Mitch slams through and equally horrid replacement. Cons will be desperate and could go along.

No. Trump first is solid tactics .....

Cabeesh?

Comment

Giuliani was Manhattan DA, yes? I love you so much. You called the Presidents lawyer /spokesperson third string junior high talent.

Think man before blurting !

Comment

Hahahahahaha

You ARE a little slow so let me explain. Removing Kavanaugh BEFORE Trump is out the door (soon or sooner depending on election or impeachment / resignation ) creates a possibility that Moscow Mitch slams through and equally horrid replacement. Cons will be desperate and could go along.

No. Trump first is solid tactics .....

Cabeesh?
                          cart before the horse guido
                          Removing him FOR WHAT EXACTLY? a 30 year old allegation that only rabid lib yalies remember?
                          the person who it is supposed to have happened to said IT DIDNT HAPPEN
                          you will need to do better

Comment

she is a business deduction- but for Michael Cohen ,he said he paid her
                            cohen is a business deduction for trump who billed for it but said it was for other things

Comment

she is a business deduction- but for Michael Cohen ,he said he paid her
                              cohen is a business deduction for trump who billed for it but said it was for other things
                              Cons wanted Clinton's head in a platter for lying about a BJ but have no issue with Trump and the Enquirer paying women off for his affairs.

Comment

One of the most powerful districts in the US that has brought down con men like Trump for decades

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X