AP to Philadelphia Union

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kid is a beast. completely dominated with the 06. I don't know why pastora cut him out of 05, must be because of annoying parents running around looking for teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The kid is a beast. completely dominated with the 06. I don't know why pastora cut him out of 05, must be because of annoying parents running around looking for teams.
      Everything will change next year it’s all an experiment year too many kids they took in. It will lean out

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2562500]The kid is a beast. completely dominated with the 06. I don't know why pastora cut him out of 05, must be because of annoying parents running around looking for teams.[/QUOTE

Beats you running looking for a spot on the bleachers.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          everything will change next year it’s all an experiment year too many kids they took in. It will lean out
          fuera fuera

Comment

Looked lost against SFFA they could not score not sure what the hype is ! They best kid on the U14 Inter squad is playing for the u15 inter team they need him back on the u14 team he outshines A by M .
            Last edited by Admin; 09-24-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Looked lost against SFFA they could not score not sure what the hype is ! They best kid on the U14 Inter squad is playing for the u15 inter team they need him back on the u14 team he outshines A by M .
              Oh yeah? but A is way cuter.
              Last edited by Admin; 09-24-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Pastora has no idea about soccer. THIS BOY DOMINATES ANY TEAM YOU PLACE HIM ON.

Once he gets on the field the DIFFERENCE IS EVIDENT.

PER scouts at game... Best player on the 05 team on Sunday.

Comment

Oh yeah? but A is way cuter.

Kid has swag

��
                  Last edited by Admin; 09-24-2019, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Pastora doesn’t care about soccer, he only cares about manipulating kids! You can pay him double to cut the lawn and he will not take the job.
                    He has history on cutting good players, he gets intimidated by talent.

Comment

Looked lost against SFFA? Are you sure you were even at the game. Im a SFFA parent and we thought he was the most outstanding player on the field. M was with our team last season and he's definitely a special player with an extremely bright future.
                      Last edited by Admin; 09-24-2019, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Chilli papi the kid no doubt is a good player, but to say the best on the 05 team that's just high on weed.

Comment

What scouts your in the Miami mls dream?

Comment

Looked lost against SFFA? Are you sure you were even at the game. Im a SFFA parent and we thought he was the most outstanding player on the field. M was with our team last season and he's definitely a special player with an extremely bright future.
                            I don’t think you even saw it A avg player this inter team needs Miles they cannot do anything without him ! If they cannot beat SFFA then they better bring back M special player the difference maker !
                            Last edited by Admin; 09-24-2019, 01:36 PM.

Comment

I don’t think you even saw it A avg player this inter team needs Miles they cannot do anything without him ! If they cannot beat SFFA then they better bring back M special player the difference maker !
                              I saw it alright. I saw T header that was saved by the SFFA goal keeper. I saw A's shot hit the post. I saw SFFA park the bus. I saw the referee and Inter coaches discussing not taking the full half time which Inter insisted on. Trust me, i definitely saw the game. I don't know what game you were watching though.
                              Last edited by Admin; 09-24-2019, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Pastora doesn’t care about soccer, he only cares about manipulating kids! You can pay him double to cut the lawn and he will not take the job.
                                He has history on cutting good players, he gets intimidated by talent.
                                Finally someone with sense on this chat.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X