Stay Away From Coral Springs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is he in power again when he brought his daughter to the enemy Sunrise with a coach he despises and fired?? THats f..ing weird if he's controlling a club when his kid isn't even there! LOL

Comment

But I think the real question is, where is the golf cart that he stole from the club?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        But I think the real question is, where is the golf cart that he stole from the club?
        Good question.

Comment

He didn't steal it from the club. People say he used the club fees to buy it!

Comment

How is he in power again when he brought his daughter to the enemy Sunrise with a coach he despises and fired?? THats f..ing weird if he's controlling a club when his kid isn't even there! LOL
            Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that he's a child molestor.

Comment

He left the club, yet you are all still there. Who is the idiot?
              Where did he wind up?

Comment

Oh Coral Springs, this forum is still active? I can't believe it. You poor bastards.

Comment

Oh Coral Springs, this forum is still active? I can't believe it. You poor bastards.
                  Yes Paul, no thanks to you!

Comment

Who could ever have guessed taking the Coral Springs name out of all branding would be a bad idea? Now the city is upset, no Sunrise gear is allowed on city fields, and players have to turn in their uniforms and bags so new patches that say Coral Springs can be sewn on.
                    Is this really true?

Comment

They have four teams and the worst coaches in the world calling the shots! LMFAO!
                      Most of the good players or the teams are now at Sunrise.

Comment

Is this still the random 2 guys who post something negative here every few weeks to keep their hate alive?

Comment

Is this still the random 2 guys who post something negative here every few weeks to keep their hate alive?
                          Nope Danny, sorry, it is not the same two random guys?

Comment

Nope Danny, sorry, it is not the same two random guys?
                            It’s just two people that defend the club. Everyone knows this club has been a joke for years. It only got worse under DR. That guy is such a tool

Comment

It’s just two people that defend the club. Everyone knows this club has been a joke for years. It only got worse under DR. That guy is such a tool
                              It is probably more than two guys. The club has burned a lot of bridges with the community and the player base.

Comment

So where did Paul wind up? I can't find him on the Prime sites (any of them). Was he canned? Took a buyout after screwing the club?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X