Bolts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to thank the greatest generation for affirmative action, minority owned business preferential treatment on bids, teaching my kids in school that blacks are something special and white kids should hate themselves for the color of their skin and not for how they behave or the content of their character.

Comment

Think harder. Think critically. Think with empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I would like to thank the greatest generation for affirmative action, minority owned business preferential treatment on bids, teaching my kids in school that blacks are something special and white kids should hate themselves for the color of their skin and not for how they behave or the content of their character.

Comment

I’d like to thank the Greatest Generation for #WhitePrivilege

Comment

Take your blinders off David Duke

Comment

You are so clueless. America over the last 80 years has given the greatest opportunity for a good life to the greatest number of people. But when people are given the freedom to succeed or fail, many fail. And then they blame their addiction, economic situation, mental health on everyone else but themselves.

You have the choice to be an addict or be healthy. You have the choice to be a flat slob or be in shape. You have the choice to work hard and be productive or sit back and collect from the government. America is the greatest country ever, it is too bad most of its citizens don't live up to its ideals and then cry about how bad the country is.
              So sad that folks still don't understand the relentless pushing by Sackler/Pharma and Drs to treat all sorts of problems with volumes of "innocent" labeled narcotics. These greedy criminals pushed millions of our fellow citizens into addiction with the aid of Drs they hoodwinked with false propaganda.

Other addictions stem from unadressed mental disorders. You need to get up to speed before you also become an easy victim of greed only capitalists.

Comment

So sad that folks still don't understand the relentless pushing by Sackler/Pharma and Drs to treat all sorts of problems with volumes of "innocent" labeled narcotics. These greedy criminals pushed millions of our fellow citizens into addiction with the aid of Drs they hoodwinked with false propaganda.

Other addictions stem from unadressed mental disorders. You need to get up to speed before you also become an easy victim of greed only capitalists.
                You are right by saying that big pharma recognizes the value in patients becoming addicted to narcotics and benzos. You are wrong to even suggest that physicians are totally in bed with it.

If you want to be accurate then you can say that today’s patient doesn’t want to undergo the physical and emotional therapies to deal with pain or emotional issues, so the want....demand...to have a quick fix pharmacological management.

Pain syndromes are complicated in that people with certain psych profiles are likely to develop chronic pain, and chronic pain is likely to develop some psych issues. Patients who have it worse are those with clear nerve injury and degeneration. Until you have personally experienced it you really have no clue. Until you, as a caregiver, has to deal with a chronic pain patient you have no clue.

The best approach is a multidisciplinary one combining behavioral management, emotional adjustments, and physical therapy....but to tolerate the physical sessions, drugs (or even nerve blocks) may be very useful.

Regarding the greed, I assume that your portfolio is completely is completely devoid of any pharmaceutical companies .

Comment

There will always be people who are inclined to medicate, slack off and blame everyone and everything but themselves for their problems. Their will always be those that rise to any occasion even if they are set back and fail multiple times. The problem with America is more people are now in the former rather than the latter. And every year it just gets worse.

Boohoohoo, I wish the government were my mommy and I could live in its basement.

Comment

There will always be people who are inclined to medicate, slack off and blame everyone and everything but themselves for their problems. Their will always be those that rise to any occasion even if they are set back and fail multiple times. The problem with America is more people are now in the former rather than the latter. And every year it just gets worse.

Boohoohoo, I wish the government were my mommy and I could live in its basement.
                    That's great it's a non-issue just like rampant alcoholism is Russia.

Comment

That's great it's a non-issue just like rampant alcoholism in Russia.

Comment

Who the **** learns that material? Fun fact ... it’s all about the holocaust. That’s what’s taught because no other people were persecuted. Weird right!!l

Comment

I am new to the club soccer scene. What are people’s thoughts about the Bolts Southern New England (formerly Explosion)? Thank you!

Comment

I am new to the club soccer scene. What are people’s thoughts about the Bolts Southern New England (formerly Explosion)? Thank you!
                            Unless you are playing at a higher level (DA, ECNL) then all clubs are the same. Don't just sign up because its the Bolts. Go meet with the coach and see if you think he is a good at coaching or if he is just a 'filler' coach. If the coach can help your kid develop then its worth the money...other than that just go where it is most convenient for you and your family.

Comment

Unless you are playing at a higher level (DA, ECNL) then all clubs are the same. Don't just sign up because its the Bolts. Go meet with the coach and see if you think he is a good at coaching or if he is just a 'filler' coach. If the coach can help your kid develop then its worth the money...other than that just go where it is most convenient for you and your family.
                              Thank you. I appreciate the thoughtful reply. Does anyone have any specific experience with Bolts SNE and/or Explosion? I’m interested in the coaching staff, playing time, etc.

Comment

Bolts

America is the greatest country ever, it is too bad most of its citizens don't live up to its ideals.
                                Do you understand how contradictory this quote is? We have the best system, but most of us fail with it? I'm in here from the other side of the world because I'm soccer interested, have been "playing over there" and I am half American as well. When I see posts like this I have to admit I get embarrassed. For your information this is not the opinion around the world, you should travel more and open your eyes! For your information there are systems in the world working way, way better than our. Where people don't fail with these numbers. Take a look to Scandinavia for instance. I wish you well with this one, but let's talk soccer. Or football as the rest of the world, somewhat 200 countries, would say.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X