Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do other states have all these leagues to dilute the talent or just America's wang?
    This looks like a league for PRE-DA teams. I could be wrong. Who the heck knows. But it only appears to be U12. Perhaps if DA folds the non MLS teams will all end up here.

Either way the soccer organization is a cluster.

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/

This will help everyone cut through the BS as to where your team really stands. Site pretty much ranks everyone except for DA teams.

Comment

This looks like a league for PRE-DA teams. I could be wrong. Who the heck knows. But it only appears to be U12. Perhaps if DA folds the non MLS teams will all end up here.

This will help everyone cut through the BS as to where your team really stands. Site pretty much ranks everyone except for DA teams.
      Rankings of over 400 teams. That has to be accurate! How many organizations, leagues, pathways do we need? Ussf is garage. Can’t control anything.

Comment

This is list means nothing. It’s useless “rankings.” A joke

Comment

So what is the point of this league? My kid is on the C team for FESA and our schedule is basically 2 Armada teams and a Clay team. 7 total games in the fall. Don't get me wrong, it beats the old Florida Premier League and going all over the place, but why not just go NFYSL?

Comment

So what is the point of this league? My kid is on the C team for FESA and our schedule is basically 2 Armada teams and a Clay team. 7 total games in the fall. Don't get me wrong, it beats the old Florida Premier League and going all over the place, but why not just go NFYSL?
            It's all about the money. Both FYSA and USclub are trying to get a piece of the money that local leagues usually get. FYSA with the FSCL and USclub with the Red league. First year for both leagues and they are both struggling but give them a few years and they will slowly eat away at the local leagues. Another league from the northeast also tried to get started in Florida this year. I think they failed but I'm sure they will try again next year.

Comment

Spring Schedule?????

Comment

This league was ridiculous .teams were horrible .I would out this right in there with tarsa..another brand to lure in parents in thinking they are getting a higher league

Comment

The Clubs Responsibility

This league was ridiculous .teams were horrible .I would out this right in there with tarsa..another brand to lure in parents in thinking they are getting a higher league
                  The Clubs are selling parents on this crap. 99% of soccer parents are lemmings doing whatever the coach and club say to do.

Comment

I know FL Elite has pledged to fix this issue as the fall league was horrible.

Comment

Same Same

I know FL Elite has pledged to fix this issue as the fall league was horrible.
                      I bet the competition will be exactly the same as what was in NFY. Playing the same club over and over.

Comment

Hate to say it, but REC soccer was more competitive.

Comment

I bet the competition will be exactly the same as what was in NFY. Playing the same club over and over.
                          In the fall, we played 2 Armada teams and a Clay team over and over.

Comment

Feedback from Parents

In the fall, we played 2 Armada teams and a Clay team over and over.
                            Until a group, large group actually, complains to the club none of this will ever change. Going to get worse this year with no NFY option.

Comment

I have heard great things about the red league. It's suppose to raise the tr talent level, significantly.

Comment

Not even close

I have heard great things about the red league. It's suppose to raise the tr talent level, significantly.
                                You just got sold a load of crap by your club because anyone with any soccer knowledge knows that is a lie.
                                Clubs are putting in their bottom teams and some of those should be rec.
                                When you have GD of 30 and 40 either positive or negative then the matches are a waste of time.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/d...?EventID=69943

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X