X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacoast Benfica

https://www.nefc.us/news_article/show/1045254

Best coach they have jumps ship for more $. No loyalty in this game anymore. The end is very near for Benfica.

I don't think Benfica exists anymore. It is all Seacoast MA now. Maybe she didn't have a position in the new organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      https://www.nefc.us/news_article/show/1045254

Best coach they have jumps ship for more $. No loyalty in this game anymore. The end is very near for Benfica.
      So, you fault a coach for leaving a club for a better (I assume) opportunity? Next time you are offered a better job, be sure to turn it down to show your loyalty. lol

Comment

I don't think Benfica exists anymore. It is all Seacoast MA now. Maybe she didn't have a position in the new organization.
        Owner of the old Benfica was absolute tool. Don’t know one person in the state with a good thing to say about him.

Comment

Seems like NEFC is going after Seacoast. Seacoast Mass seems to be imploding. Lots of people leaving.

Comment

Seems like NEFC is going after Seacoast. Seacoast Mass seems to be imploding. Lots of people leaving.
            Money talks.

Comment

Money talks.
              Quality walks. NEFC is trying to stay afloat with acquisition. Development: ZERO

Comment

Quality walks. NEFC is trying to stay afloat with acquisition. Development: ZERO
                This site gives people like you and me the opportunity to come on here and state opinion. Today though I’m going to bring facts to the discussion. DG wasn’t happy with the direction of Seacoast so she reached out to NEFC. NEFC gladly brought her on board due to her reputation.
                Have a nice day everyone thread over!!!

Comment

Thread over? Nothing is over until I say it is.

I'm going to keep this over out of spite now.

Comment

This site gives people like you and me the opportunity to come on here and state opinion. Today though I’m going to bring facts to the discussion. DG wasn’t happy with the direction of Seacoast so she reached out to NEFC. NEFC gladly brought her on board due to her reputation.
                    Have a nice day everyone thread over!!!
                    You know this how?

Comment

Who the heck is Dina and what is Benfica?

Comment

She’s a dinosaur

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X