Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I understand they'll be playing edp ct league. Good league. If they are playing with the beachside girls of last year they will be mopped
    BS girls did have 1 solid team in the 18U one, but the rest did struggle. I believe Ferid coached the 18s when they were younger but not recently.

Comment

BS girls did have 1 solid team in the 18U one, but the rest did struggle. I believe Ferid coached the 18s when they were younger but not recently.
      I see the ferid pheonix has risen.

Comment

I see the ferid pheonix has risen.
        When you’re going to try to sound intelligent by using big words, at least double check to make sure you know how to spell them.

Comment

When you’re going to try to sound intelligent by using big words, at least double check to make sure you know how to spell them.
          Hoo are the knew caoches at thiss klub?

Comment

Hoo are the knew caoches at thiss klub?
            Thank ewe, that’s much bettor. A reel question with propper grammer.

Comment

Thank ewe, that’s much bettor. A reel question with propper grammer.
              All of you are jealous of me and my club

Comment

All of you are jealous of me and my club
                we are amazed how the world's biggest t00l who doesn't even warm his kids up properly and talks on his phone all game can get enough stupid parents to follow. What a clown

Comment

we are amazed how the world's biggest t00l who doesn't even warm his kids up properly and talks on his phone all game can get enough stupid parents to follow. What a clown
                  Did he get the club off the ground? How many age groups will he be fielding? What league?

Comment

I disagree

Personally, I think Ferid is a phenomenal coach. I have been with him for 2 years now and have become markedly better. CT Force is excellent. Don't judge a program your not playing in.

- CT Force Player

Comment

Originally posted by CT Force Player View Post
                      Personally, I think Ferid is a phenomenal coach. I have been with him for 2 years now and have become markedly better. CT Force is excellent. Don't judge a program your not playing in.

- CT Force Player
                      This has to be the blonde bimbo Mom

Comment

Force

What? My daughters team played the powerhouse 2006 Ct Force team. The game was 6-0 before you could blink and ended 8-0 after my daughters team tried everything they could do not to score the whole second half.

Comment

the word on the street and at goaaaalsports is that cfc arsenal is over and mangus is moving over to ct force. If true, I feel sorry for every cfc arsenal players and parents. You better leave before it's too late

Comment

the word on the street and at goaaaalsports is that cfc arsenal is over and mangus is moving over to ct force. If true, I feel sorry for every cfc arsenal players and parents. You better leave before it's too late
                            Who’s CT force?

Comment

Who’s CT force?
                              the azzhats at Rush should combine with CT Force

and be the Rush Force

Comment

I am not kidding. My kid is being lured by one of the other clubs in the region and they are offering tuition free to join. CFC also wants her, but we haven't spoken about my situation yet. If CFC doesn't match, I am afraid it will leave us no choice. BTW, it is not Yankee.

Too funny. God parents are f^#%#$ stupid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X