Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    lmao!!!!this is like asking antifa to come up with proof that TRUMP is a racist!!!!!!!!
    You don't need proof that Trump is a racist but I still have yet to see anything posted as proof that the so called "Nason" is affiliated with Barca.

Comment

Talking Soccer is better than BOTN

You don't need proof that Trump is a racist but I still have yet to see anything posted as proof that the so called "Nason" is affiliated with Barca.
      if you are going to slander someone on an anonymous soccer forum with an outrageous accusation like "hes a racist" yes, provide some proof or shut the FU.

Perhaps you are racist? yes, you are a racist....this is easy to do and must be true since I typed it.

Comment

if you are going to slander someone on an anonymous soccer forum with an outrageous accusation like "hes a racist" yes, provide some proof or shut the FU.

Perhaps you are racist? yes, you are a racist....this is easy to do and must be true since I typed it.
        Now that we all know "Nason" is a fictional character perhaps you should just shut the FU. Everything else on this thread is irrelevant.

Comment

Now that we all know "Nason" is a fictional character perhaps you should just shut the FU. Everything else on this thread is irrelevant.
          just like you....IRRELEVANT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            just like you....irrelevant!!!!
            #susasucks

Comment

#susasucks
              thank you captain obvious!!!! :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X