Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are there board members not in good standing? Do tell.
    Not sure about that but I always heard stories about previous board members. Anyone know the stories?

Comment

Which board member are you referring to?
      Why do you Ask who? How many board members do you have that have taken their 2 girls out of the club and placed them in another club?

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

Why do you Ask who? How many board members do you have that have taken their 2 girls out of the club and placed them in another club?
        Since I am a member of the club that means I know all the details of every board members life?

Comment

Not sure about that but I always heard stories about previous board members. Anyone know the stories?
          What stories?

Comment

What stories?
            Which board member do you want to know about?

Comment

Mitch Pally has done more for the kids in our club then everybody else combined. For you to suggest anything nefarious went on under his leadership just shows how clueless you are.

Comment

Mitch Pally has done more for the kids in our club then everybody else combined. For you to suggest anything nefarious went on under his leadership just shows how clueless you are.
                Where is Mitch now? Who is the current president? Is there one? What about board members? Who are they? Where are they?

Comment

My sons coach misses games to coach his other team. Is this normal for other teams at SB? Does this happen at other clubs?

Comment

My sons coach misses games to coach his other team. Is this normal for other teams at SB? Does this happen at other clubs?
                    At my kids club there are assistant coaches who fill in when there are conflicts. These assistants run some practices and are on the sidelines when the head coach cant make the games.

Comment

Who’s the coach?

Comment

Whenever any coach in any club handles multiple teams there are the occasional conflicts.

Comment

Whenever any coach in any club handles multiple teams there are the occasional conflicts.
                          There are just so many top level coaches to go around. Happens everywhere.

Comment

And each one will tell you they are the best.

Comment

That’s on the DOC. A coaches training filters into games using same terminology and teaching that was done in training. If not at games, pointless

Comment

That’s on the DOC. A coaches training filters into games using same terminology and teaching that was done in training. If not at games, pointless
                                Same old same old. Same DOC Same story. Seams this is the legacy of Stony Brook and Nash.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X