Valor FC dispute with WYS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in maple valley , pac is too much of a ball ache to get to every evening . I wish Valor would get its act together . Drop the prices or get proper coaches in at an A Or B license to coach the first teams . You can’t charge premium prices for D and E license coaches .

Comment

I live in MV and drive my kids to another club. Would not pay this club any money. The way the club started and how they’ve been conducting business has been shady at best. When former board members help create the club then decide to leave the club for better coaching and development something is wrong. The drive works out just fine. My kids do homework in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I live in maple valley , pac is too much of a ball ache to get to every evening . I wish Valor would get its act together . Drop the prices or get proper coaches in at an A Or B license to coach the first teams . You can’t charge premium prices for D and E license coaches .
        If you think pac has professional coaches think again a piece of paper doesn’t mean anything
        I we were their for a few years and the we’re far from professional.

Comment

If you think pac has professional coaches think again a piece of paper doesn’t mean anything
          I we were their for a few years and the we’re far from professional.
          Being able to kick a ball helps though !😂 teaching kids what you can’t do yourself is laughable ! Half the coaches don’t hold the licenses that they say they do anyway . Do a proper background check on them and you will be surprised at how many are winging it . I know of a few who claim to have played at a high level but can assure you they have been nowhere near it . I have never been at mv even though I have lived there for years we have always travelled out but now we are sick of the travelling to practise and games .

Comment

very unsatisfied with leadership and their aggressive behavior

I have some friends who decided to play for Valor. A lot of behind the scenes stuff going on with the leadership being shady. Especially the Executive Director. Valor will take years to compete at the top RCL levels if they even get that high before running youth soccer in MAple Valley into the ground. There best team was the B'06. Several of the players left that team for other RCL clubs. Including two former MV board members. What does that tell you. You help appoint a ED. Then after things progress and the season ends you take your kid to another club. Sounds like positive stuff to me.
            very unsatisfied with leadership and their aggressive behavior

Comment

They wills get dominated in rcl. Probably won’t last more than a year or two. Poor leadership and coaching.
              Our players have been with Kent United for years. Valor ruined their future holding them hostage and not letting them leave the club. No communication what so ever with parents. Internal politics with choosing one to be coach to the highest level of team, with no license of coaching at all. other becomes team manager to block the communication and commit favoritism. There is no way to communicate anyone and no way out.

Can not say enough about Valor's deceiving behavior!

Comment

Not surprising about the leadership of Valor. Previous thread showed how they stole new logo from club in Colorado where Director worked. There team formation numbers are low on there “Premier “ side. They will have more select teams then premier. Several age groups didn’t even form a team. Several former board member kids left for other clubs. What does that tell you? Ive got friends inside the club that say Valor took a loan of $250K to pay all the Directors. WYS is going to take this club over sooner then later. This club is doing some weird stuff. No board of directors, no by laws to name a few.

Agree!

Comment

I watched the Valor tryouts and the numbers were very poor and the standard of coaching was poor at best . Who in their right mind would pay thousands of dollars to be coached by Kent United select coaches ? I also watched the Southlake tryouts and they too had a very poor turnout and the level of coaching at the tryouts was just as poor ! The levels from premier to select soccer is below average with very poor coaching stealing a living out of the game .
                  Premier coach with no license, no prior experience and therefore no resume on site. All he has is attitude.

Comment

Nice straw man.

I haven't read a single comment going after the kids. The comments and criticisms are all focused on the club and the way it is being run - for example, telling families you'll be DA/ECNL within a year, when you can't hold your own in the RCL. That's one of many issues.

I'm all for choice and options. But a club cynically trying to cash in and misleading parents and kids... Yeah, ok.

Agree!

Comment

Valor is $2600 a year and pac is $2800. One has professional coaches who to be fair are not that great unless you play for the ECNL team (pac) while the other has coaches that got their credentials off an amazon book sale ! A ball rolled out of the tryouts so I kicked it back to the coach who nearly fell over the thing 😂 it’s select level and should reflect that . Mv may have a high income area but people are not that stupid !

OK, that is my issue! Coach had no experience and coaching highest level premier team with no prior experience of coaching, does not know how to kick or receive a simple rolled ball, does not know his team players strengths or weakness to help them grow as players and does not know even how to communicate effectively.

Very frustrating that Valor charges so high with poor coaches and coaching.

Comment

Being able to kick a ball helps though !😂 teaching kids what you can’t do yourself is laughable ! Half the coaches don’t hold the licenses that they say they do anyway . Do a proper background check on them and you will be surprised at how many are winging it . I know of a few who claim to have played at a high level but can assure you they have been nowhere near it . I have never been at mv even though I have lived there for years we have always travelled out but now we are sick of the travelling to practise and games .

very frustrating! I am afraid if we are talking about the same coaches.

Comment

very frustrating! I am afraid if we are talking about the same coaches.
                          This is dumb... take your politicking elsewhere. Do you really think anyone believes that these “random” posts from Valor parents all happened within minutes of each other. If you don’t like Valor leave. If your child was playing on Kent United, sorry, they didn’t have much of a soccer future anyway. Likely, however, you are neither a Kent United nor Valor parent. Just someone butt hurt from Mount Rainer FC and your failed attempt to try and take Maple Valley/Black Diamond kids.

Go away, no one cares....

Comment

This is dumb... take your politicking elsewhere. Do you really think anyone believes that these “random” posts from Valor parents all happened within minutes of each other. If you don’t like Valor leave. If your child was playing on Kent United, sorry, they didn’t have much of a soccer future anyway. Likely, however, you are neither a Kent United nor Valor parent. Just someone butt hurt from Mount Rainer FC and your failed attempt to try and take Maple Valley/Black Diamond kids.

Go away, no one cares....
                            To be fair to him Kent United and Valor are one and the same . New name same thing .

Comment

This place is to express opinions. Not knowing what is Kent United and/or Valor club started yelling like true nonsense. Almost all clubs are running through competitions and problems. Clubs can use this site to improve themselves. Can you really take kids from one club to another with such postings? Vacant head and full potty mouth

(This is dumb... take your politicking elsewhere. Do you really think anyone believes that these “random” posts from Valor parents all happened within minutes of each other. If you don’t like Valor leave. If your child was playing on Kent United, sorry, they didn’t have much of a soccer future anyway. Likely, however, you are neither a Kent United nor Valor parent. Just someone butt hurt from Mount Rainer FC and your failed attempt to try and take Maple Valley/Black Diamond kids.

Go away, no one cares....)

Comment

Removed my DD from Valor and went over to PAC. Best decision I could have made, and the difference between the organizations are night and day. PAC actually seems like they know what they are doing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X