Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEP Fall Schedule

Why is it that most of the NEP teams still have 2 more games left to play in the season giving them 7 or 8 games total and the 06NPL girls have finished the season with only having played 6 games?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that most of the NEP teams still have 2 more games left to play in the season giving them 7 or 8 games total and the 06NPL girls have finished the season with only having played 6 games?
    My official guess is because there are only 7 teams in the division, but I could be wrong here.

Comment

What do we get for winning btw?

Comment

What do we get for winning btw?
        An extra weekend off and useless gotsoccer points

Comment

YES! I will take "NEP Fall Schedule" for 1200, Alex.

Comment

Got soccer points are not useless you clown

Comment

Got soccer points are not useless you clown
              No, they are not. They allow parents to tell co-workers that their kid is on the #1 team in the state or #3 in region 1 or #10 in the entire country .... even though gotsoccer doesn't accurately include ECNL or DA teams ..... other than that it is VERY accurate.

Comment

New Englan NPL only plays 6 game season. When DA plays 12-15 per season, ECNL 15 games and Northeast NPL 11. That is a rip off in my opinion by NEP.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  new englan npl only plays 6 game season. When da plays 12-15 per season, ecnl 15 games and northeast npl 11. That is a rip off in my opinion by nep.
                  fake news!!!!!!!!

Comment

New Englan NPL only plays 6 game season. When DA plays 12-15 per season, ECNL 15 games and Northeast NPL 11. That is a rip off in my opinion by NEP.
                    Doesn't New England NPL at younger ages have a Fall and Spring season? Can ECNL or DA say the same. Hello? User your brain before you type next time.

Comment

Doesn't New England NPL at younger ages have a Fall and Spring season? Can ECNL or DA say the same. Hello? User your brain before you type next time.
                      Yes, 6-8 in both spring and fall in NPL, so call it 15. Add in tourneys (6@3+ each) another 18. DA will get you 30-35 games (one long season with a winter break and showcases).

Comment

I know that U14 and under have fall and spring. I looked at my daughters age that is u16.
                        U16 per season
                        DA - 12
                        ECNL - 15
                        NPL - Northeast - 12

I just looked at U14 per season
                        DA - 12
                        ECNL - 10
                        NPL - 10

I think all are more than 6

Comment

Bottom line is 6 games for the top league is not enough games in a season.

Comment

Until the high school ages, ECNL plays in both the fall and spring. (at least 11 games in each season)

Comment

Bottom line is 6 games for the top league is not enough games in a season.
                              I think you are on to something. These kids should be playing doubleheaders on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays all year long! You had better hurry and tell these other guys that they are not playing enough:

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....dings-2018-19/
                              http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standings/league/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X