Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess he's a no-show....
    Maybe it was food poisoning.

Comment

You must be proud!!!!

Guess he's a no-show....
      Ok, so I have been away from my computer. So your team beat up on a team that has to have players playing up to fill a roster and a younger U14 team. You must be proud!!!

Now lets get to the real story, how will this team do when it really counts? Right now BR is ranked 43, playing in low level tournament and playing CDL where most of the teams are Club's 2nd and 3rd teams, not to mention 2 U-14 teams. How will they fare against the real competition like Sunrise, Rush, Wellington, Tampa United (first non-ECNL team), WFF (first non-DA team) or any other of the top 25 ranked teams.

On since you just got back from your governmental 3:00 break, get to work!!!! Next time you are in the breakroom, stop bragging about how good you think BR is, when they are really not that good.

Comment

Ok, so I have been away from my computer. So your team beat up on a team that has to have players playing up to fill a roster and a younger U14 team. You must be proud!!!

Now lets get to the real story, how will this team do when it really counts? Right now BR is ranked 43, playing in low level tournament and playing CDL where most of the teams are Club's 2nd and 3rd teams, not to mention 2 U-14 teams. How will they fare against the real competition like Sunrise, Rush, Wellington, Tampa United (first non-ECNL team), WFF (first non-DA team) or any other of the top 25 ranked teams.

On since you just got back from your governmental 3:00 break, get to work!!!! Next time you are in the breakroom, stop bragging about how good you think BR is, when they are really not that good.
        So much anger, it is because of your team losing?

Comment

3/4 of BR played img da last season. They lost every game. Those girls are seasoned vets. Who's going to improve, top hat or the team that lost to top hat?w

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X