Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whimpy, Whimpy, Whimpy ????

When it comes to boys, soccer draws the least athletic, least aggressive and smallest of players. I think the leagues are filled with mommas boys that are too timid to play in other sports. I'm sure it keeps players in shape and such, but it's not competitive in the US and you are all deluding yourself in thinking any will go onto do anything with soccer. So, it clearly is just a sport for athletic failures and whimpy kids, yes? Or am I wrong?

I would respectfully disagree. My son played AND excelled in both soccer and football (no,
    He wasn't the kicker on the football team, He played a skilled position). I've seen incredibly physical and rough games and tough, athletic kids in soccer. I think your applying a too broad of a brush. Just my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      When it comes to boys, soccer draws the least athletic, least aggressive and smallest of players. I think the leagues are filled with mommas boys that are too timid to play in other sports. I'm sure it keeps players in shape and such, but it's not competitive in the US and you are all deluding yourself in thinking any will go onto do anything with soccer. So, it clearly is just a sport for athletic failures and whimpy kids, yes? Or am I wrong?
      When it comes to girls, soccer draws masculine, beastly of players. Can't be feminine so they play soccer. They are competitive and all but likely won't be getting married (to men). And that's ok. Not all girls need to have feminine qualities.

Comment

When it comes to girls, soccer draws masculine, beastly of players. Can't be feminine so they play soccer. They are competitive and all but likely won't be getting married (to men). And that's ok. Not all girls need to have feminine qualities.
        I responded respectfully to the OP regarding boys soccer. As far as you, you're a clown.

Comment

I responded respectfully to the OP regarding boys soccer. As far as you, you're a clown.
          Oh ok pal... And the OP is NOT a clown? I guess you're a dip****. Anyone who starts a thread like this deserves to be shat on.

Comment

He's kinda right though. Theres a lot of testosterone in ladies soccer.

Comment

Hey, I know you! You threw for three touchdowns during senior year homecoming game!
              Remember me? No? Coach Drew and Principal Johnson asked me to tutor you in
              remedial math and help you pass the class. Yeah, that's me. Cool. Man, it was like yesterday.
              Yeah, I went to Harvard and played soccer there. Meet my wife in med school and
              things are going pretty good. Anyway, I gotta go and take the kids to soccer practice.
              Ok, make sure that you cut the edges and feed and weed the north lawn. Thanks!

Comment

+1!

Hey, I know you! You threw for three touchdowns during senior year homecoming game!
                Remember me? No? Coach Drew and Principal Johnson asked me to tutor you in
                remedial math and help you pass the class. Yeah, that's me. Cool. Man, it was like yesterday.
                Yeah, I went to Harvard and played soccer there. Meet my wife in med school and
                things are going pretty good. Anyway, I gotta go and take the kids to soccer practice.
                Ok, make sure that you cut the edges and feed and weed the north lawn. Thanks!
                It would seem pretty strange that any soccer hater would go to the length to find this site and post that.

As strange as sick as some of the posts are, that one even tops those.......it's straight out of the late 70's or early 80's, and obvious the person has never played the game at any competitive level.

Comment

Oh ok pal... And the OP is NOT a clown? I guess you're a dip****. Anyone who starts a thread like this deserves to be shat on.
                  Yah, you're still a clown.

Comment

Bingo.

Not that anyone cares.

Comment

Hefty hefty HEFTY!!!!!

Comment

Bingo.

Not that anyone cares.
                        .........and that's why your here, because you don't care.........

Comment

Read two to three posts ... morons

Comment

He's kinda right though. Theres a lot of testosterone in ladies soccer.
                            Perhaps but there are some beautiful, heterosexual ladies as well. I hope that you are not referring to your own daughter.

Comment

don't feed the troll unless you are going to cuss at them

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X