Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a great thing for N. FL. Maybe we'll see what a direct connection to the NCAA looks like.
    Several FESA boys have signed to play at Trinity Baptist College. Now that’s what I call high level stuff. SB must have the connections!

Comment

Several FESA boys have signed to play at Trinity Baptist College. Now that’s what I call high level stuff. SB must have the connections!
      That's an all girls college. That really proves how good SB is. Bet your ED can't do that. "All Hail SB!!"

Comment

This is a great thing for N. FL. Maybe we'll see what a direct connection to the NCAA looks like.
        The players will show on the field for the coaches. Bolo was a college coach and knows how it works. As a poster said he will not be coaching but overseeing. He can put in a good word though.

Comment

The players will show on the field for the coaches. Bolo was a college coach and knows how it works. As a poster said he will not be coaching but overseeing. He can put in a good word though.
          Why does everyone say he will not be coaching? JAYFC's past history, albeit short with ED's, has always had the ED coaching a couple of teams. Most clubs do - they need to justify some of the salary!

Comment

Why does everyone say he will not be coaching? JAYFC's past history, albeit short with ED's, has always had the ED coaching a couple of teams. Most clubs do - they need to justify some of the salary!
            He will put on the top team with kids that have parents on the board. Nothing new. He will probably coach Daddy/President Dunn's Kid or someone similar. Politics that help your kid at JAYFC hasn't changed!

Comment

old guy waiting for a stroke he is just to old to contribute for any long term plan waist !

Comment

old guy waiting for a stroke he is just to old to contribute for any long term plan waist !
                You are just too dumb to write with proper punctuation or correct spelling.

Comment

He will put on the top team with kids that have parents on the board. Nothing new. He will probably coach Daddy/President Dunn's Kid or someone similar. Politics that help your kid at JAYFC hasn't changed!
                  Listen FECES.....I know you little turd nuggets are all in a tizzy realizing that Armada just landed an absolutely incredible ED! I also know that you all are desperately trying to knock, disparage, and belittle the intent behind EB joining Armada as ED. However, it would be great if you just kept your little poopy infested commentary and projections to yourselves, and over there on your FECES TottenDump HotTurds thread.

It remains to be seen whether or not EB will coach a team or not. It certainly seems logical for him to coach a DA team, but maybe the club will just have him oversee the entire program from DA to Rec.

Nice comment there about “Daddy Dunn” and his kid. CD has done a great job without an ED, as has PC as interim ED. You do know that his 05 son, who is a very good player btw, is on the ECNL team and not the DA team right? We don’t play those shady FECES games at Armada.

Comment

FEESa

You don’t watch much at FESA but continue to try to tarnish FESA. Give FESA’s coaches to the south some credit for knowing how to teach various soccer strategies, skills and styles.
                    I've sat on sidelines now for years listening to the idiotic FESA parents screaming and yelling throughout matches, essentially officiating and intimidating 14 year old referees (whom are pretty shady without your help, might as well have those "actors" wearing volt).

If I had a dime for every time I heard a FESA parent scream "offsides!" when It wasn't, or any other technical nuisance of the match that disadvantages FESA, I'd be able to send my kid to that highly regarded Tottenham camp. You non-soccer yumyums at FESA are sometimes more entertaining than the game...you shïthëåds deserve SB-SM-and the rest

Comment

I would be more worried about Sean Bubb having a stroke when his face goes purple yelling at players and coaches who lose a game. Unfortunately, this is all to common in ECNL at FESA. Losing.

Comment

How long does it take for EB to turn into a North FL redneck?

Comment

Old guy no future vision ! See the future not be the future !

Comment

He will put on the top team with kids that have parents on the board.
                            Talk about having parents on the board and kids. This is what FESA does

Vice President of Operations
                            Chris Brunner - Chris@FloridaEliteSA.com

Administration
                            Lynn Basham - Lynn@FloridaEliteSA.com
                            Cassia Brunner - Cassia@FloridaEliteSA.com

Comment

Administration
                              Make FESA great again. Codfish for President!

Comment

Administration
                                #FESAFamily

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X