Baker lowers outdoor limit to 50, Phase 3, Step 2 delayed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not sure what’s actually going on here. Go on the MA Covid site and look at the data for yourself. There simply is no discernible uptick in any metric worthy of taking new action. Frankly, it isn’t clear there is any uptick at all. Don’t take my word for it. Go look. The data is all there.

Comment

In case any of you actually bought into the narrative around the country that the purpose of wearing a mask is to slow the spread so we can safely reopen, now you see that was an excuse all along. The purpose of getting you to wear a mask is to get you to willingly wear a mask. The mask symbolizes you having no voice in your future as you need to do as you’re told or face consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        In case any of you actually bought into the narrative around the country that the purpose of wearing a mask is to slow the spread so we can safely reopen, now you see that was an excuse all along. The purpose of getting you to wear a mask is to get you to willingly wear a mask. The mask symbolizes you having no voice in your future as you need to do as you’re told or face consequences.
        It is BS like this why the U.S. is one of the worst countries to deal with COVID. Is this something you learned while watching Tucker "Vacation Boy" Carlson? That is some next level programming you have been brainwashed.

Comment

It is BS like this why the U.S. is one of the worst countries to deal with COVID. Is this something you learned while watching Tucker "Vacation Boy" Carlson? That is some next level programming you have been brainwashed.
          Sure buddy. Better to trust a nutjob who suggested injecting Clorox and stared at solar eclipse because he knows better than every reputable doctor on the planet. He’s also the crackpot who claimed on March 4 that Covid 19 cases “would go down to zero”. So far he’s off by 5 million and the projected death count is now 300,000. Who’s been brainwashed ? That would be you, you pathetic moron.

Comment

Everyone relax please. Thank you.

Comment

As of today: 390 people of nearly 7 million MA residents hospitalized due to covid. 69 in ICU.
              I did not realize the numbers were so high. And this is with the masks and distance.

Comment

Bring a BLM or defund police sign to the games and say you are there protesting. Protests and political activities are exempt. You welcome

Comment

Bring a BLM or defund police sign to the games and say you are there protesting. Protests and political activities are exempt. You welcome
                  I’m not racist, I just post racist stuff.

Comment

I’m not sure what’s actually going on here. Go on the MA Covid site and look at the data for yourself. There simply is no discernible uptick in any metric worthy of taking new action. Frankly, it isn’t clear there is any uptick at all. Don’t take my word for it. Go look. The data is all there.
                    They’re monitoring waste water treatment plants for Covid levels, which is the smart thing to do. Many colleges that are opening plan to do the same thing.

Comment

They’re monitoring waste water treatment plants for Covid levels, which is the smart thing to do. Many colleges that are opening plan to do the same thing.
                      Right, if the numbers you’ve been monitoring all along don’t show an increased risk let’s find some new, unpublished data to panic about.

Comment

I did not realize the numbers were so high. And this is with the masks and distance.
                        No, this uptick is because of the people who aren't wearing masks or social distancing. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a store lately with a clearly marked "Must wear mask to enter!" sign on the door and someone is in there either completely without a mask or wearing it around their chin, not covering their mouth or nose. Many with masks will sidle right up next to you to grab what they need off the shelf. It's pretty obvious from the data from all these house party outbreaks that being close to others without properly worn masks spreads the virus, yet many people are neglecting to do their part and are becoming more and more lax about it as time goes on. I really don't see an uptick in cases or deaths changing these people's attitudes, so numbers will just continue going up. Other countries are much better off because they have more responsible, less selfish citizens.

Comment

I worry that rolling back when the population is largely complying (certainly as well as anywhere else in the country) and as a result your current Covid data is pretty stable, rolling back when the data you publish doesn’t clearly support it (or support it at all) could cause a backlash. There’s a big *** factor possible here. We are relying on people voluntarily doing the right thing but if they start to feel like it doesn’t matter what they do we could be in trouble.

Comment

No, this uptick is because of the people who aren't wearing masks or social distancing. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a store lately with a clearly marked "Must wear mask to enter!" sign on the door and someone is in there either completely without a mask or wearing it around their chin, not covering their mouth or nose. Many with masks will sidle right up next to you to grab what they need off the shelf. It's pretty obvious from the data from all these house party outbreaks that being close to others without properly worn masks spreads the virus, yet many people are neglecting to do their part and are becoming more and more lax about it as time goes on. I really don't see an uptick in cases or deaths changing these people's attitudes, so numbers will just continue going up. Other countries are much better off because they have more responsible, less selfish citizens.
                            There is no uptick.

Comment

Not really. Its about being unselfish and respecting each other. Which on a larger scale, our country has declined in these areas over the years. And in case you haven't heard, the places around the country that have a high percentage of mask wearers are doing very well to lower the cases and deaths, which allows them to safely re-open certain businesses.

Comment

Sure buddy. Better to trust a nutjob who suggested injecting Clorox and stared at solar eclipse because he knows better than every reputable doctor on the planet. He’s also the crackpot who claimed on March 4 that Covid 19 cases “would go down to zero”. So far he’s off by 5 million and the projected death count is now 300,000. Who’s been brainwashed ? That would be you, you pathetic moron.
                                Poster was talking about Tucker, not Trump.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X