Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who then?

There are so many parents that were called by him.
    Do not add any other name.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who then?

There are so many parents that were called by him.
      Do not add any other name.
      The truth is Ideasport lied to the families regarding the status of acceptance to the league. MLS had never told them they were in. The same goes for all the other clubs. Ideasport decided to tell the families that they were in without any confirmation. THEY DECIDED TO MISLED THE FAMILIES. This decision was made by FA and now families are stuck with limited or no options. SHAME ON YOU IDEASPORT!!!

Comment

Look IdeaSports was good to my kids. They trained them well. They lack on the business side. Their leadership should have not told anyone and just be happy about the Sunshine league. My time there was great. They just promised and forgot their promises. The. They promised the other kid the same promise that they made my kids. Why I left was because of competition, the lack of top level play and just how he will tell me to my face that my kid will do this and then do something different.
        They do have great fields and some excellent coaches and a method that no one can replicate. Give them credit.
        It is a shame they over promised the 08, 06, 05. The other ages were never in the same conversation. Maybe they should have recruited harder and then they could get all ages.
        Best of luck to IdeaSports.

Comment

Look IdeaSports was good to my kids. They trained them well. They lack on the business side. Their leadership should have not told anyone and just be happy about the Sunshine league. My time there was great. They just promised and forgot their promises. The. They promised the other kid the same promise that they made my kids. Why I left was because of competition, the lack of top level play and just how he will tell me to my face that my kid will do this and then do something different.
          They do have great fields and some excellent coaches and a method that no one can replicate. Give them credit.
          It is a shame they over promised the 08, 06, 05. The other ages were never in the same conversation. Maybe they should have recruited harder and then they could get all ages.
          Best of luck to IdeaSports.
          So what are the Ideasport loyalist going to do? Stay with a club that has blatantly lied to them or are they so sold on the program that it doesn’t matter. There are definitely some good young players that will be received with open arms at most clubs.

Comment

It seems that everyone wants to bash IdeaSports.
            They should be commended for having great fields and trying to do something different.

When they began, all their coaches were from Spain.
            They trained with a methodology that can only be found in Spain.

Maybe it is not them, but its the local market.

Eduardo who is the owner needs no defending, but he has sponsored some excellent coaches with international credentials that we do not find around here.

Fernando does have a system. He learned it from his father. It is great to play. Fernando can get any team and make them win. Give him time and he can surprise anyone.

I think maybe the FKKs and the FCFC and the Rush and the OCs critictized them and bad mouth them that they did not let them compete.

Why can't IdeaSport not have MLS Elite? They should, even if its the 05, and 06, and 07!!! He will beat anyone with the players that he has.

I just wish that they will keep their word and follow up, but I attribute that to wanting to please everyone, which you cannot do. Now they also committed suicide by giving some players to OC. They tried to appease the lion and when they needed the lion, the lion did not send the love back.

Please be fair and give them time because they will enter MLS Elite. There are crazy people that want their kids to learn how to play not just kick the ball. I will go back but with a new director.

Good luck IdeaSport and keep it up.

Comment

They should be commended for having great fields and trying to do something different.

Eduardo who is the owner needs no defending, but he has sponsored some excellent coaches with international credentials that we do not find around here.

Fernando does have a system. He learned it from his father. It is great to play. Fernando can get any team and make them win. Give him time and he can surprise anyone.

I think maybe the FKKs and the FCFC and the Rush and the OCs critictized them and bad mouth them that they did not let them compete.

Why can't IdeaSport not have MLS Elite? They should, even if its the 05, and 06, and 07!!! He will beat anyone with the players that he has.

I just wish that they will keep their word and follow up, but I attribute that to wanting to please everyone, which you cannot do. Now they also committed suicide by giving some players to OC. They tried to appease the lion and when they needed the lion, the lion did not send the love back.

Please be fair and give them time because they will enter MLS Elite. There are crazy people that want their kids to learn how to play not just kick the ball. I will go back but with a new director.

You are missing the point or completely avoiding it. They LIED to parents and players that they already had MLS Elite, they had players leave clubs and then they signed them and had them pay. This really should be reported as fraud to the state and which ever soccer association oversees this club, maybe to MLS as well to protect them from allowing them to enter the league in the future.

Comment

You are missing the point or completely avoiding it. They LIED to parents and players that they already had MLS Elite, they had players leave clubs and then they signed them and had them pay. This really should be reported as fraud to the state and which ever soccer association oversees this club, maybe to MLS as well to protect them from allowing them to enter the league in the future.
                I know 4 kids that went to clubs this year to play in top leagues and there ended up playing league 1 and league 1 Florida Club League. The whole perception is not good, that’s obvious but to sit her and say that it is only ONE academy doing it is just a joke. How about the parents that sign for a team in May then by September their player is moved to another one, should we report those too?

Fact is there is a lot of confusion since there has been a disconnect due to the virus. Days ago everyone in here was claiming how bad MLS Elite is and will be and it’s a joke, now an academy is being hammered because it didn’t get in. SMH

I think we can all agree it’s a bad look when things like this happen cause kids are involved, but I’d like to think there is far more back story then just “hey come play we are gonna be in the best league...opps! Gotcha!”

Comment

I know 4 kids that went to clubs this year to play in top leagues and there ended up playing league 1 and league 1 Florida Club League. The whole perception is not good, that’s obvious but to sit her and say that it is only ONE academy doing it is just a joke. How about the parents that sign for a team in May then by September their player is moved to another one, should we report those too?

Fact is there is a lot of confusion since there has been a disconnect due to the virus. Days ago everyone in here was claiming how bad MLS Elite is and will be and it’s a joke, now an academy is being hammered because it didn’t get in. SMH

I think we can all agree it’s a bad look when things like this happen cause kids are involved, but I’d like to think there is far more back story then just “hey come play we are gonna be in the best league...opps! Gotcha!”
                  It's not bad luck when you say we will be in MLS ELITE when you haven't been accepted. It's okay to say we aren't in yet but have applied for acceptance. These are two totally different comments. One is a lie the other not. When not accepted you can say, we weren't accepted because of x, y, z. We hope to make the necessary changes and re apply next year. You can't tell people things that aren't true and expect they will have your back.

Comment

Again, the reason why Ideasport is getting all this heat is because they LIED to new players to get them to come and to their loyal families who have been with them from the beginning. They were NEVER told by MLS that they were in and yet they sold that to the families. This is the 3rd strike for me and we are out. We stuck with them when they lost LaLiga partnership, lost access to their fields which meant we were NOT TRAINING and/or had to drive an extra 40 minutes, lost our coach and now this (actually 4 strikes). They have lost the support of our family and I guarantee you there are many more. Their reputation is ruined! This was their one only shot at getting MLS! Rumor is they BOMBED in their application to get in.

Comment

It's not bad luck when you say we will be in MLS ELITE when you haven't been accepted. It's okay to say we aren't in yet but have applied for acceptance. These are two totally different comments. One is a lie the other not. When not accepted you can say, we weren't accepted because of x, y, z. We hope to make the necessary changes and re apply next year. You can't tell people things that aren't true and expect they will have your back.
                      EXACTLY, this person gets it. It comes down to they LIED !!

Comment

Honestly you make no sense. What you are talking about is not the same as to what IdeaSport did, they knowingly lied to scouted players and signed players to fill their rosters all while knowing they did not get accepted into MLS league.
                        They lack morals, ethics and this speaks volumes to who they are as people. Like it our not, that is the optics and narrative going forward for all of them.
                        I know four families who are working together trying to put together a group to bring legal action against them and two coaches in particular. They also are drafting a letter to the state and school board to petition about a school employee coach who was one of the ringleaders of this scam. It is going to get ugly.

Comment

Is not a crime its just unethical. Ethics is what these people lack. These are the guys that took the Disney relationship from Florida Cup and Montverde. Your asking them to show principals which they do not have and will not share. Their objectives are to pay the investor and to not loose the fields. Everything else is a mean to an end. They honestly are not reading this because they cannot comprehend or ethically do not care.

Comment

EF meant no harm. He is trying to sell something that is not his. FA and EF are acting like nothing happened. These ethical or harmfull decisions are part of their business deals. Like someone stated they bumped Florida Cup and Monverde from Disney deals. They promised JS opportunities in Spain for his son in Spain. JS did everything so La Liga and IdeaSports to use the fields. JS son was also at Chicago Fire because of the conections. It seems like IdeaSports has issues with ethics. At first they were defended but seems like this is business for them. No wonder FCFC Rush and other FYSA blocked their entrance to FYSA.

Someone should share the story of FA and EF at Montverde and will see that they are shrewdly individuals.

Honestly you make no sense. What you are talking about is not the same as to what IdeaSport did, they knowingly lied to scouted players and signed players to fill their rosters all while knowing they did not get accepted into MLS league.
                            They lack morals, ethics and this speaks volumes to who they are as people. Like it our not, that is the optics and narrative going forward for all of them.
                            I know four families who are working together trying to put together a group to bring legal action against them and two coaches in particular. They also are drafting a letter to the state and school board to petition about a school employee coach who was one of the ringleaders of this scam. It is going to get ugly.

Comment

This is a joke of a post!

Great fields that you haven’t had access to in months and possibly never again.

This methodology can only be found in Spain. Really?

Coaches are from Spain (What is ef from) so they must be the best. Wrong! If they were so great they’d be working in Spain not here in the US.

The other clubs dislike them because from the beginning all Ideasport did was poach their coaches, players and bad mouth every club in CF. Just ask Monteverde, OC or FCFC.

You didn’t get MLS Elite because you absolutely didn’t deserve it. Your teams are not good! You play in low leagues and have a couple of teams that do ok against subpar competition. Yet, you still got an opportunity to apply and you failed miserably and got DENIED. Stop making excuses and blaming others when it all falls on Ideasport and it’s leadership. At least families are finally seeing ideasport’s true colors. It’s all about the money! And they need A LOT of it to pay for fields and staff. They have already starting losing the few good players they had with many more to come.

Ideasport is DONE!!

Comment

This is a joke of a post!

Great fields that you haven’t had access to in months and possibly never again.

This methodology can only be found in Spain. Really?

Coaches are from Spain (What is ef from) so they must be the best. Wrong! If they were so great they’d be working in Spain not here in the US.

The other clubs dislike them because from the beginning all Ideasport did was poach their coaches, players and bad mouth every club in CF. Just ask Monteverde, OC or FCFC.

You didn’t get MLS Elite because you absolutely didn’t deserve it. Your teams are not good! You play in low leagues and have a couple of teams that do ok against subpar competition. Yet, you still got an opportunity to apply and you failed miserably and got DENIED. Stop making excuses and blaming others when it all falls on Ideasport and it’s leadership. At least families are finally seeing ideasport’s true colors. It’s all about the money! And they need A LOT of it to pay for fields and staff. They have already starting losing the few good players they had with many more to come.

Ideasport is DONE!!
                                They played the 05 OCDA team twice and lost 12-2 and 9-2, remember OCDA 05 group was awful last season and allowed more goals than any other MLS DA club in the country. How does that make IdeaSport think they can field a team in that league. They can't and MLS knew that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X