Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    “ we are staying together “ lol that is funny. Half of the team already left , but hey keep your fingers crossed!
    I think you are talking about the 05s mate.

Comment

You do realize that they are recruiting far and wide for the 06 teams? I'm not sure how many players they lost but they are reaching out to players everywhere. and telling them that it's for the GA team. If they didn't lose players, they must be expecting it. And if they don't lose players, they'll have a huge roster.
      Fake News. STA is worried about girls wanting to play HS in fall. Team is together with NM. The only concerns are about how weak the league play will be and the scenario of weak turnout for showcases which is important for this team/age group. Some of our kids are taking a chance staying with GA vs ECNL. Very important year for our girls.

Comment

“ we are staying together “ lol that is funny. Half of the team already left , but hey keep your fingers crossed!
        This is so typical of this forum and fake news that is spewed. Like some one else said, the Core team is All together. Yes, there were 4 or 5 girls that came over from PSA with NM last year that are leaving now. Reasons have a lot more to do with commute than anything. Those are really nice girls but definitely not the core of the team nor the top talent.

Comment

This is so typical of this forum and fake news that is spewed. Like some one else said, the Core team is All together. Yes, there were 4 or 5 girls that came over from PSA with NM last year that are leaving now. Reasons have a lot more to do with commute than anything. Those are really nice girls but definitely not the core of the team nor the top talent.
          So, maybe not fake news? 4 or 5 girls are leaving. That's not a small number.

Comment

So, maybe not fake news? 4 or 5 girls are leaving. That's not a small number.
            20%

Yes it is. That much rolls off a roster every year anyway for whatever reason.

Comment

Fake News. STA is worried about girls wanting to play HS in fall. Team is together with NM. The only concerns are about how weak the league play will be and the scenario of weak turnout for showcases which is important for this team/age group. Some of our kids are taking a chance staying with GA vs ECNL. Very important year for our girls.
              Every single team in the NE GA is worried about how weak the league is going to be. NEFC parents are dreading the 10-hour roundtrip drive to Long Island to win 6-0. Do you really think the GA has a future in this region? Kids who have a chance to jump to an ECNL team now are already gone - they are not waiting to see how the year turns out.

Comment

The team was poor last year . Very mediocre results in DA. Stats are there to be seen.
                Some very good players are leaving , call it because of logistic , to make you feel better , that is ok.
                The fact ( not fake news ) is that the team is trying to rebuild as lots of good players are leaving and there is not much attraction towards the team and the league.
                Of course there will be the player staying that will pretend that this is not happening and let the coach sweet talking him into believing all is peachy. Might as well be great next season. So far , based on facts, it doesn’t really look that good.

Comment

The team was poor last year . Very mediocre results in DA. Stats are there to be seen.
                  Some very good players are leaving , call it because of logistic , to make you feel better , that is ok.
                  The fact ( not fake news ) is that the team is trying to rebuild as lots of good players are leaving and there is not much attraction towards the team and the league.
                  Of course there will be the player staying that will pretend that this is not happening and let the coach sweet talking him into believing all is peachy. Might as well be great next season. So far , based on facts, it doesn’t really look that good.

I think we'd all be better off as a society by worrying less about what others are doing which has no affect on your life, and instead taking care of ones' self.

But, I understand that some just can't help themselves from peering through the hedges at the neighbors and letting them know the color they painted their picnic table is awful. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round...

Comment

Agree. Especially when the neighbor was always bragging about how great his picnic table was.

I think we'd all be better off as a society by worrying less about what others are doing which has no affect on your life, and instead taking care of ones' self.

But, I understand that some just can't help themselves from peering through the hedges at the neighbors and letting them know the color they painted their picnic table is awful. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round...

Comment

Agree. Especially when the neighbor was always bragging about how great his picnic table was.

does the neighbor brag about it, though? Seems to me, they are just happy to have a picnic table.

Most of the discussion comes from:

1) Those who are eating off their laps and wonder why a picnic table is necessary
                      2) Those who ordered a brand new dinette set from Frontgate and need to tell people about it
                      3) Those who don't eat outside, but need to tell everyone else how they should be eating outside.

Comment

Agree. Who cares if our kids are in the lower league. If they are happy just let it be.

Comment

Bottom line is STA 2006 stink and the only good ones on that team from last year left.

Comment

Bottom line is STA 2006 stink and the only good ones on that team from last year left.
                            I couldn't imagine talking about a group of kids like that, but I guess it takes all kinds....

Comment

what about the 05 04 and 03s?

Comment

what about the 05 04 and 03s?
                                03’s may be ok, but they lost 2 big players to ECNL. From there it’s all down hill

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X