•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refer kid RP was team captain at IMG and played up a year
    He is exceptional and the team missed him this year. He was the best here
    At IMG with a great attitude and performance .. My son played
    With him so you are disrespecting a player that doesn't deserve it!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Refer kid RP was team captain at IMG and played up a year
      He is exceptional and the team missed him this year. He was the best here
      At IMG with a great attitude and performance .. My son played
      With him so you are disrespecting a player that doesn't deserve it!

No disrespect meant. I would say his performance was far from "exceptional". I think both his father and himself consider him a better player than he really is. I fouls more than any player on the team and dives even more. While he has good height is small and knocked off the ball to easily. I think if you looked at his performance at IMG you see that he scores very seldom. You may have hit the nail on the head though - he was playing up. He needs to play his true age and possibly things would be different.

Comment

No disrespect meant. I would say his performance was far from "exceptional". I think both his father and himself consider him a better player than he really is. I fouls more than any player on the team and dives even more. While he has good height is small and knocked off the ball to easily. I think if you looked at his performance at IMG you see that he scores very seldom. You may have hit the nail on the head though - he was playing up. He needs to play his true age and possibly things would be different.
        The kid mentioned us "exceptional" COMPARED to your son.

Has your son been rostered on the National team??? The kid you are talking about has!!!!

Again the kid is "exceptional" compared to your son.

Instead of providing your feedback on the ex IMG kid, why don't you provide your feedback on your son.

Comment

The kid mentioned us "exceptional" COMPARED to your son.

Has your son been rostered on the National team??? The kid you are talking about has!!!!

Again the kid is "exceptional" compared to your son.

Instead of providing your feedback on the ex IMG kid, why don't you provide your feedback on your son.
          This kid hasn't been on any US roster in years. Local tampa kid was just picked to be at residency u17.

Comment

Just figured out who you are. Posting this garbage..cocus on your son!!Wow!! Not cool.

Comment

This kid hasn't been on any US roster in years. Local tampa kid was just picked to be at residency u17.
              But the point is that he HAS been rostered.

Has your son been rostered???????????????????????? Ever?????????

Comment

But the point is that he HAS been rostered.

Has your son been rostered???????????????????????? Ever?????????
                When and if a player has been rostered for any top team is irrelavent unless the player is still in the team in their college playing years here in the US.That is the most important age to play at that level to be in the right place to develop into a pro.
                This is not the case for most other soccer playing nations in the world as they are scouting future pro players as young as 8 years old.
                Obviously an accomplishment at any age but not impressive if you can't compete at the critical stage of development.

Comment

Miramar 6 points 3 goals
                  FC Tmapa 0 ponts 1 goal
                  Which is better?
                  Final four of state cup and winning the Disney showcase,that is better.........

Comment

Dix Hills was undefeated in national league and Rangers put 4 goals on them before half.
                    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Who came in 4th in the world cup in 2010? Exactly.

Comment

Uruguay, they lost to Germany 3-2 it was great game.

Comment

First..MC is a very good coach. There were no guest players at Disney.
                          They picked up 1 player this year.,they are just a solid team that plays together.
                          Not true, IMG/Sun Lake national team player fell back into his lap. WC defender came over as well. That is at least two. This team is attracting the best U16 players in the area. Good to see from a small club with low registration fees. It is an enigma for this club, however.

Comment

state cup? How will the Rangers do without their guest players?
                            You guys are all idiots. Rangers had close to sixty boys come out for tryouts at this age group. and formed two teams. Many players were cut and the top team took 22 players; knowing some of them would not even dress for games. They are not using guest players. If it makes you feel better, then keep spouting this bull spit.

Comment

Good job google. I bet Germany wasn't as happy as Lutz about finishing 4th.

Comment

ha ha ha where is MAU Elite now?
                                Not even on GotSoccer anymore.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X