CANCELED!!! 2020 Florida Elite Invitational - AUGUST 15TH - 16TH 2020

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why get upset?? ECNL is a good thing. A great path to college.
    MLS Academy is also great for the kids that dream of becoming pro.
    I am just glad that our city offer both alternatives for our kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Why get upset?? ECNL is a good thing. A great path to college.
      MLS Academy is also great for the kids that dream of becoming pro.
      I am just glad that our city offer both alternatives for our kids.
      Problem is 99% will not go pro but these clubs keep pushing that to keep membership and $$. But I will agree that ECNL is best pathway to college.

Comment

You R a Fning idiot. Armada/JFC DA teams were in last place. It is another money grab douche. I deal with morons like you on a daily basis.
        Gotcha FECES turd Nugget.....you’re still bitter and delusional! Armada/JFC had 4 former players in professional games this week. 2 for Atlanta United 2, and 2 for OCB. ALL of them teenagers! Two 02’s and two 03’s. Mejia scored the winning goal for ATL 2....at 16 years old!
        How are your FESA boys that are playing pro doing? I’ll wait. Forever!

Comment

Problem is 99% will not go pro but these clubs keep pushing that to keep membership and $$. But I will agree that ECNL is best pathway to college.
          Let's be clear. ECNL is a girls league and pathway to college for GIRLS. Boys ECNL is a B league and no pathway to anything. Sorry FESA. Truth sucks. Bash away MLS all you want. You just don't / won't have or get it. Losers!

Comment

FESA ECNL boys is not a pathway to college. They are garage

Comment

Gotcha FECES turd Nugget.....you’re still bitter and delusional! Armada/JFC had 4 former players in professional games this week. 2 for Atlanta United 2, and 2 for OCB. ALL of them teenagers! Two 02’s and two 03’s. Mejia scored the winning goal for ATL 2....at 16 years old!
              How are your FESA boys that are playing pro doing? I’ll wait. Forever!
              Jfc clown. Still trying to sell losing seasons! Lol pos coach! Pos club! Pos DA! Atlanta 2 Lol, f c kk out here!

Comment

Let's be clear. ECNL is a girls league and pathway to college for GIRLS. Boys ECNL is a B league and no pathway to anything. Sorry FESA. Truth sucks. Bash away MLS all you want. You just don't / won't have or get it. Losers!
                Yet all armada teams last place biznitch! Keep doing rondos f face.

Comment

Everyone should hope this tournament does well so we can keep opening up

Comment

Everyone should hope this tournament does well so we can keep opening up
                    Putting club "rivalry" aside... Agreed, we're in this together. After months of training individually, been cautiously returning back to team training for the past month & so far, we're healthy. A bit nervous about traveling & safety for this event, yet still learning to live with this.

Comment

Putting club "rivalry" aside... Agreed, we're in this together. After months of training individually, been cautiously returning back to team training for the past month & so far, we're healthy. A bit nervous about traveling & safety for this event, yet still learning to live with this.
                      Ignorance is bliss. Wouldn't be surprised you are a director!

Comment

Hopefully no positives. I'll be praying.

Comment

Masks will be required by parents on sideline.

Comment

Requested, not required

Comment

I think I would have worn one regardless. I don't care if others do or don't. I let people make their own choices. They are not responsible for my safety only their own. I wear a mask but I am against any mandates of people to wear them. If a business requires them that's ok. It's their business they can make their own rules. but businesses should also be allowed to not require them and then consumers can decide whether they want to go into those businesses or not.

Comment

I think this event got canceled. Starts this Friday and the schedule still not live in the website.
                                Anyone knows why it got canceled???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X