Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They played the 05 OCDA team twice and lost 12-2 and 9-2, remember OCDA 05 group was awful last season and allowed more goals than any other MLS DA club in the country. How does that make IdeaSport think they can field a team in that league. They can't and MLS knew that.
    Wake up all the Florida teams are shi t! This state is so far removed from reality!

Comment

What is your reality? Train 4 hours a day and work out and just destroy everything and everyone? IdeaSports is an unethical club, I agree, but they are not criminals.

Soccer is a complex that our country cannot figure out. That is the beauty. We did not invent it like we did with NBA MLB and NFL... so give them credit for trying to rock the boat.

Comment

What is your reality? Train 4 hours a day and work out and just destroy everything and everyone? IdeaSports is an unethical club, I agree, but they are not criminals.

Soccer is a complex that our country cannot figure out. That is the beauty. We did not invent it like we did with NBA MLB and NFL... so give them credit for trying to rock the boat.
        No, they do not get a pass on this. They knew what they were doing, knew they did not have MLS Elite and yet they still said they did and promised kids and their families something that was not possible.
        We will proceed to look at legal action and action through the appropriate school boards.

Comment

No, they do not get a pass on this. They knew what they were doing, knew they did not have MLS Elite and yet they still said they did and promised kids and their families something that was not possible.
          We will proceed to look at legal action and action through the appropriate school boards.
          I am sure the school boards will be able to help you out!

Comment

They played the 05 OCDA team twice and lost 12-2 and 9-2, remember OCDA 05 group was awful last season and allowed more goals than any other MLS DA club in the country. How does that make IdeaSport think they can field a team in that league. They can't and MLS knew that.
            I thought they had the best (Spanish) coaches in youth soccer in Florida. Oh wait, they are focused on development not results.

Comment

I am sure the school boards will be able to help you out!
              Those who are involved and were contacted by a certain coach and the promises know what we are talking about.

Comment

Oh please Everyone that wanted to play mlselite wanted to play elite and now your feelings are hurt.

Comment

Oh please Everyone that wanted to play mlselite wanted to play elite and now your feelings are hurt.
                  Ideasport never guaranteed acceptance into to league. Some parents took it upon themselves to twist what was said and spread that misinformation to other families. This is NOT on ideasport but on parents like RB.

Comment

1. RB needs no defending. He is a good man. He is over zealous but RB does not just get up and make stuff up. I am not a very good friend of his, but his concern is his kids.

2. This was started by IdeaSports. They mislead everyone and caused confusion. All they had was sunshine league.

3. They wanted more kids. They offered Verum’s kids all MLS elite. While IdeaSports kids, they were getting sunshine. This does not aound fair to those that stayed. The loyal ones would get kicked to the curb. This benefits Verum because they get a league and this bring new kids to IdeaSports.

The issue is that they never had MLS. Fernando applied and thought because he has fields and MLS elite that his club will grow. Now he has an issue that he cannot resolve. If he resolves it is no problem because “he will destroy all clubs just like Barcelona does.” The issue is he is not Barcelona and time is ticking for the boys.

RB is a good guy, EF is a good guy and so is Fernando, they wanted to fake it till uou make it and along the way they got called out. Regroup and get everything in order and apply again. Just be truthful or resign, and hire someone that can talk to the parents and be ethical.

Comment

1. RB needs no defending. He is a good man. He is over zealous but RB does not just get up and make stuff up. I am not a very good friend of his, but his concern is his kids.

2. This was started by IdeaSports. They mislead everyone and caused confusion. All they had was sunshine league.

3. They wanted more kids. They offered Verum’s kids all MLS elite. While IdeaSports kids, they were getting sunshine. This does not aound fair to those that stayed. The loyal ones would get kicked to the curb. This benefits Verum because they get a league and this bring new kids to IdeaSports.

The issue is that they never had MLS. Fernando applied and thought because he has fields and MLS elite that his club will grow. Now he has an issue that he cannot resolve. If he resolves it is no problem because “he will destroy all clubs just like Barcelona does.” The issue is he is not Barcelona and time is ticking for the boys.

RB is a good guy, EF is a good guy and so is Fernando, they wanted to fake it till uou make it and along the way they got called out. Regroup and get everything in order and apply again. Just be truthful or resign, and hire someone that can talk to the parents and be ethical.
                      They are getting what they deserve!! RB and EF are the biggest ***** Ki$$ERS and fa is overwhelmed in his role. You can’t develop players and teams to be able to compete in MLS Elite so you have to offer it to a crap club like Verum in order to try and meet the level (which they don’t meet) and pass up our players and teams.

Comment

Some one is bitter. You must have been sponsored by IdeaSports.

Best of luck in your new club. At least we have RB and EF with FA and who do you have?

Comment

Some one is bitter. You must have been sponsored by IdeaSports.

Best of luck in your new club. At least we have RB and EF with FA and who do you have?
                          People with ethics and morals.

Comment

Agree. But this was incorrect. I know the parties above really wanted to play. They had hope. Now I asked and everyone said they were not going to get it. They should have done better. I feel for your group. I hope you do well with Sunshine and move up.

Comment

Agree. But this was incorrect. I know the parties above really wanted to play. They had hope. Now I asked and everyone said they were not going to get it. They should have done better. I feel for your group. I hope you do well with Sunshine and move up.
                              Some people really thought they had a good chance of getting MLS Elite but the reality is they are not even close to meeting the standard. Having a very nice part time facility and a couple of good teams is not enough. And now the MLS knows that they don’t have a true home facility, were bringing in outside teams from other clubs (because their teams weren’t good enough) and mislead their families. There 0 chance they are getting MLS Elite next year.

Comment

How will they play in Sunshine league

It may be a technicality but how will Ideasports play in the Sunshine league? Mls tagged FYSA to run the league. Ideasports was rejected by FYSA to be a member.

How can a non-member club be in a league run by the FYSA.

This could be a problem.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X