Stars Cup-Shut it down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever noticed that the anti-racist liberals are the first to bring up race?

As far as I am concerned Stars can do what ever they damn well feel like and if you don't like it, stay home.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yeah, that's gonna go down really well. Any black kids play for Stars anyways? Probably not... so yeah, you're right, this should fix it.

smh
      Being locked up in your mother’s basement for 5 months has obviously dulled your sense of humor.

Comment

Umm. The rules don't allow it.. And yet they haven't cancelled. The rules aren't going to get less restrictive until there's a vaccine after xmas.. So all those dumb teams signed up will be stuck with no games that weekend when they cancel the day before.
        I think they can’t call it a tournament (as those are not allowed) but if they call it a “Play date” it’s allowed. Cuz that makes so much sense

Comment

If there is an outbreak because of THIS the whole season will be ruined for everyone!

Comment

If there is an outbreak because of THIS the whole season will be ruined for everyone!
            Right. Just like the backyard proms , graduations , bday party’s and soccer scrimmages and practices currently going on every day all over the state.

Comment

Waaaaah!!

Comment

Waaaaah!!
                Need money to replenish the stock

Comment

Right. Just like the backyard proms , graduations , bday party’s and soccer scrimmages and practices currently going on every day all over the state.
                  And now people will be held accountable which should have been in place from the start

Comment

And now people will be held accountable which should have been in place from the start
                    My daughter's team and all the parents are totally looking forward to the Labor Day Stars tournament. Our only regret is that we wish we could have played 2 games a day. Sorry buddy. Go back to your mommy's basement.

Comment

My daughter's team and all the parents are totally looking forward to the Labor Day Stars tournament. Our only regret is that we wish we could have played 2 games a day. Sorry buddy. Go back to your mommy's basement.
                      Ok doucher

Comment

I'm hoping for huge crowds and really wanted 3 games a day.......love your mentality but it will be shut down

Comment

Just got an email from my club saying it’s cancelled

Comment

Great. Thanks to all the damn Karen’s. This is why we can’t have nice things.

Comment

I think the reduction of outdoor gatherings from 100 to 50 people made it difficult to host this tournament. My other d plays competitive softball and they were able to barely make it happen by restricting attendees to only 1 parent per player. And even at that, parents were only able to watch from restricted areas of the park (outfield) and could only go to the field 15 minutes before game time and had to leave right after the game. Progin Park is very tight and I think it would be too difficult to keep spectators apart and require the entrance and exit times.

Comment

"FC Stars Cup 2020 - cancelled
                                Unfortunately, Stars Cup 2020 has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 situation. This was a tough decision to make, but we feel that with the travel restrictions in place for Massachusetts, limits on group gatherings and overall safety and health being our number one priority, it is the best choice at this time!"

I said it last week, multiple times... this tournament or any tournament in MA under the current law, modified or not, would be illegal and if carried through would jeopardize soccer this Fall. So many people arguing for it and defending the tournament, including the "I dont work for the stars. I am part of MYSA and have first hand knowledge of this." guy/girl. smh...

I get it... it sucks that we can't have tournaments, but frankly this was so clear that it's incredibly how many didn't see it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X