Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Also which clubs do you feel belong in DPL but were passed over because of "who is sleeping with who"?
    A few of those NEFC SS teams for sure. Maybe the new SeaCoast MA Region out of Weymouth too? LL made sure to keep those teams out of DPL to strengthen her hold on the South Shore.

Comment

A few of those NEFC SS teams for sure. Maybe the new SeaCoast MA Region out of Weymouth too? LL made sure to keep those teams out of DPL to strengthen her hold on the South Shore.
      Sounds like this is definitely FI posting this but i agree with him on getting kept out of DPL. Hey FI you are waaaayyyyyy better off not joining. Have you seen the insane travel for this league plus the competition blows. LL did you a big favor!

Comment

GAL/DPL needs to expand into Pennsylvania next year. Lots of good teams down there. Why stop in New Jersey? The GAL/DPL need to add better teams and if travel doesn't matter to the parents as noted on ts then here is hoping for more travel for GAL/DPL in order for better competition!

Comment

Fair point about NEFC SS teams. Beyond that not sure who else belongs. Before Team Surf ways in the point was about admitting teams based on merit. Difficult for a club who has yet to play a game make a case based on merit.

Comment

Me personally I see the DPL being pretty strong for a year or 2 until clubs want to win and start bringing GAL players down for DPL games in order to prove they have the best clubs. I think this is stating the obvious. Just like it's done in NPL, of course, it will be done in DPL in a year or 2. How will that go over with the DPL parents who will have to travel all over New England and not just local as in the past to have their daughters playing time cut by a GAL girl? That is the question.

Comment

Me personally I see the DPL being pretty strong for a year or 2 until clubs want to win and start bringing GAL players down for DPL games in order to prove they have the best clubs. I think this is stating the obvious. Just like it's done in NPL, of course, it will be done in DPL in a year or 2. How will that go over with the DPL parents who will have to travel all over New England and not just local as in the past to have their daughters playing time cut by a GAL girl? That is the question.
              DPL NE will not exist in 2 years.

Comment

DPL announced its clubs...some real winners here!

Seacoast United Maine - enjoy that ride to Maine to play teams that were in the NEP championship

Seacoast United NH - 07 and 06 fall season had both second teams finish in second to last in NPL A division. Seacoast NH depth is horrible, they can’t field good DA/GA teams either

Spirit of Liverpool/Best FC - charity case if I’ve ever seen one. These two clubs combined don’t have two good teams at 11v11

Aztec - what a fall from grace...not too long Aztec was managing/coaching the Boston Breakers u23 and reserve teams and now they are competing against SPOLBEST??? Lol

NEFC North Shore - Aztec 2.0. There is not enough talent on the NS for two clubs at an elite platform...which is why these clubs are in the DPL...

GPS Mass - Playing home games at MCI Walpole.

Liverpool - enjoy that drive up to Maine. What a match that’ll be.

Bayside - what did they do to deserve this??

South Shore Select / Bolts - the LL BA relationship just keeps getting better. SSS second teams have always been trash. Don’t worry though, pockets keep getting lined, hers your $300 credit because we love our families but we’ve raised our fees $600. Green Lions and Strikers United partnerships are going to have to be called upon just to fill the rosters. Can’t wait to watch the South Shore Select Bolts Green Lions Strikers United play SPOLBEST!
                Who ever posted this please give us play by play as the season goes on. Funniest post i have ever read on here!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2811468]Who ever posted this please give us play by play as the season goes on. Funniest post i have ever read on here![/QUOTE

A good comedian never laughs at their own jokes.

Comment

So AS leaves LFC and agrees to run the NEP. What does that tell you about his loyalty and commitment to his families, colleagues and players? He’s a fraud and will be exposed within the next few months.

Comment

AS projects himself to be ‘above the politics’ and into the players welfare. I can tell you, as an LFC family ( past ), that is totally false. He cares about the bottom line and he cares about his image. The rest is irrelevant, to him at least. Con man and a fraud. Good luck NEP

Comment

DPL announced its clubs...some real winners here!

Seacoast United Maine - enjoy that ride to Maine to play teams that were in the NEP championship

Seacoast United NH - 07 and 06 fall season had both second teams finish in second to last in NPL A division. Seacoast NH depth is horrible, they can’t field good DA/GA teams either

Spirit of Liverpool/Best FC - charity case if I’ve ever seen one. These two clubs combined don’t have two good teams at 11v11

Aztec - what a fall from grace...not too long Aztec was managing/coaching the Boston Breakers u23 and reserve teams and now they are competing against SPOLBEST??? Lol

NEFC North Shore - Aztec 2.0. There is not enough talent on the NS for two clubs at an elite platform...which is why these clubs are in the DPL...

GPS Mass - Playing home games at MCI Walpole.

Liverpool - enjoy that drive up to Maine. What a match that’ll be.

Bayside - what did they do to deserve this??

South Shore Select / Bolts - the LL BA relationship just keeps getting better. SSS second teams have always been trash. Don’t worry though, pockets keep getting lined, hers your $300 credit because we love our families but we’ve raised our fees $600. Green Lions and Strikers United partnerships are going to have to be called upon just to fill the rosters. Can’t wait to watch the South Shore Select Bolts Green Lions Strikers United play SPOLBEST!
                        "what did Bayside do to deserve this" this is a direct punishment for their crazy, actually, very crazy parents!! Bayside has the worst parents in all of club soccer. Hey Bayside enjoy the DPL. You deserve it. Enjoy your 3 hour ride to Seacoast. Most will be laughing at your club. DPL! DPL!

Comment

"what did Bayside do to deserve this" this is a direct punishment for their crazy, actually, very crazy parents!! Bayside has the worst parents in all of club soccer. Hey Bayside enjoy the DPL. You deserve it. Enjoy your 3 hour ride to Seacoast. Most will be laughing at your club. DPL! DPL!
                          I'm from southeastern Mass. 15 minutes away from Bayside. When you say 3 hour drive from Bayside to Seacoast are you going 80 mph without any traffic?

Comment

What a waste of time and money.

Comment

What a waste of time and money.
                              YOU THINK? traveling over 3 hours to play a weak Seacoast team that barely has 11 players for every game.

Comment

YOU THINK? traveling over 3 hours to play a weak Seacoast team that barely has 11 players for every game.
                                Hey my friends in NH are telling me that Seacoast picked up a couple of low level GPS players so they should have at least 13 girls per 11v11 team. Good look Bayside. Safe travels!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X