Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical fciac groupie, just ignore that original post stated fciac usually have 6 out of eight in q-finals, when that is not reality.

Once you complete your analysis of fciac dominance as outlined in your post above, we all look forward to you documenting it here. Dont forget to document fciac having 50% or more every round for quarters to finals, including last year.
    OP was mistaken it is 5 out of 6- relax the point is still the same bulk Fciac, Gbury and maybe another CCC team like Southington after that its all bracket outliers
    thats the pattern over the last 5 years

same goes for finals the last 5 years all FCIAC,Gbury and Southington- it doesnt change

Comment

Hilarious that you dads are arguing about end of season play when your kids won't get in more than 4 games this year.
      kids have already gotten in more than 4 games this year

Comment

Here we go again with the annual fciac is best diatribe!

I did a little checking on above mentioned fciac dominance in the girls LL state soccer tournament, last 5 years stats of fciac teams in Qfinals below.

19 - 5 teams
        18 - 5 teams
        17 - 4 teams
        16 - 4 teams
        15 - 4 teams

Results are certainly good, but not once to the level stated by poster.

No, I didn't check beyond the last 5 years, so I am confident you may able to finds years fciac did reach your mystical level of 6 teams in Q-finals
        No onw claimed there were 6. Man, I hope you arent helping your kid with the SAT reading comprehension.

I said put the 6 best FCIAC teams and 2 CCC teams in an 8 team state tourney and you get what we basically have had for the last 5 years.

That my friend is true for the most part.

Comment

No onw claimed there were 6. Man, I hope you arent helping your kid with the SAT reading comprehension.

I said put the 6 best FCIAC teams and 2 CCC teams in an 8 team state tourney and you get what we basically have had for the last 5 years.

That my friend is true for the most part.
          The exact quote - “Even with that advantage the fciac still seems to get 6 of final 8 every year.“

Comment

The exact quote - “Even with that advantage the fciac still seems to get 6 of final 8 every year.“
            Well said!

It will take some time, but rest assured, the fciac minions will eventually respond with some witty rejoinder that only they can appreciate. It should be interesting to see what rational they use to twist into fciac dominance

Comment

Is it that creepy time of year when the dads come out to talk girls high school soccer. Um, news flash.....moms are not doing this and if your wives knew you knew this much about high school girls soccer, I am sure they would be having a talk with you. CREEPS!

Comment

Happy times in FCIAC land....finally they won't have to deal with the monster that is Glastonbury.

Comment

Boys and Girls have ruled LL the past 6 years.
                  A grand total of 9 state championships.....
                  But this year thanks to COVID 19 the FCIAC is safe

Comment

Is it that creepy time of year when the dads come out to talk girls high school soccer. Um, news flash.....moms are not doing this and if your wives knew you knew this much about high school girls soccer, I am sure they would be having a talk with you. CREEPS!
                    ever heard of the handbag mafia?

Comment

seems to get, not does get.....Glastonbury dbag!

Do you understand? I could have said they seem to get 8 out of 8. But again, thats what it seems like because other than 2 CCC teams each year, the rest are garbage and lose early even with the advantage of early tournament byes and favorable seeds.

Comment

seems to get, not does get.....Glastonbury dbag!

Do you understand? I could have said they seem to get 8 out of 8. But again, thats what it seems like because other than 2 CCC teams each year, the rest are garbage and lose early even with the advantage of early tournament byes and favorable seeds.
                        Somebody is little cranky today

Seems like fciac not as good as you thought

Comment

Somebody is little cranky today

Seems like fciac not as good as you thought
                          I suspect the stress of his tawny botoxed wife spreading for the contractor has gotten him a bit crestfallen. Needs to reestablish his master of the universe dominance through his daughter’s soccer prowess.

Comment

The Logical Voice

It is very plausible that there will be no FCIAC, CCC, SCC, NVL, Shoreline, or SWC this fall. I would not be surprised to see that the CIAC idea of regional play crosses conference boundaries and schools will play each other because they are close and not because they are in a conference.

Likely no thought of Class level play in the post-season either. No LL Champ, L Champ, M Champ or S Champ. Just a group of regional champs. A geographical pool of champions!

Comment

It is very plausible that there will be no FCIAC, CCC, SCC, NVL, Shoreline, or SWC this fall. I would not be surprised to see that the CIAC idea of regional play crosses conference boundaries and schools will play each other because they are close and not because they are in a conference.

Likely no thought of Class level play in the post-season either. No LL Champ, L Champ, M Champ or S Champ. Just a group of regional champs. A geographical pool of champions!
                              I think that makes some sense for pool play- but then they should consider a tournament of champions format for the state
                              Can be done quickly and at neutral sites to limit travel

Comment

I suspect the stress of his tawny botoxed wife spreading for the contractor has gotten him a bit crestfallen. Needs to reestablish his master of the universe dominance through his daughter’s soccer prowess.
                                Jealous Karen?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X