Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 07-13-2008

Default US WOMENS SOCCER

Us womens team is horable! The smaller Brazilians are so much more creative!
Brazil is missing 3 super stars. The US needs to start over on players and style. The World has caught up! Keep going odp and get your tall unskilled players.The way the US is playing Korea with a full team would be winning 2 nil!
Old 07-13-2008

Default Re: US WOMENS SOCCER

Please take your little midget kid who can't make the ODP team and go to Brazil and make a team over there.
Old 07-13-2008

Hey sour-grapes-midget-maker...the U.S. and our big players got the result against your super short super fast Brazil team....1-0. I guess we better stick to our big girls at ODP.
Old 07-13-2008

Brazil was missing 6 players and played away, US long ball is very hard to watch! (Bright spot Amy Rodriguez 5' 4" with skills and speed won the game! First poster has a point. Wambat looked like a robot with a club foot.
Old 07-13-2008

I normally do not bash, but our team looked horrible.

1-0 against a severly depleted team.
1-0 against a team that has only played five games this year. Our girls, after twenty games, should be a fine tuned machine and they looke like anything but.

Our team looked slow and unable to keepe up. Our midfield was horrible. The number of times Brazil ran free in the middle is unexcusable. We did not posess one time in the offensive third. We continue to look for the long ball and Wambach score.......

I certainly hope our team gets better before the olympics.

I am not giving Brazil Kudos, but our team was just BAD.
Old 07-13-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hey sour-grapes-midget-maker...the U.S. and our big players got the result against your super short super fast Brazil team....1-0. I guess we better stick to our big girls at ODP.
Getting the result in a friendly against an opponent who is missing their three best attackers is nothing to hang your hat on. We scored from a miscue in the back. We could not score during the run of play. We were shown to be inferior technically and tactically. Do you even understand what real soccer looks like or have you been watching American soccer so long that it has caused your brain not understand the difference between good soccer and the style that we are currently playing? Had Brazil had Marta, Christiane, and Daneilla we would have suffered an embarassing loss.
Old 07-13-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIROLF
Brazil is missing 3 super stars. The US needs to start over on players and style. The World has caught up! Keep going odp and get your tall unskilled players.The way the US is playing Korea with a full team would be winning 2 nil!
Will there be a replay on tv? If so what day, time and channel.
Old 07-13-2008

They played on ESPN so I don't know when or if they will replay it but the two teams play again on the 16th on Fox Soccer Channel at 10:00pm I think. Maybe we will figure out how to beat the Brazil second team by then.
Old 07-13-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIROLF
Be aware of impersonators and haters
Brasilans don't say "nil" ???
Old 07-13-2008

The poster never claimed to be from Brazil, they just told the truth. If your kid is playing soccer that looks anything like what our USWNT is playing then change clubs fast. While you may get a result, you will forever be known as a person who played the game of soccer but nobody will call you a soccer player.