Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    wrong, wrong, wrong. The guy has zero self-control and assaulted someone over the results of a CHILD'S GAME. He needs to prosecuted before he does real damage someday.
    Your own opinions of what the law and the sentence should be is exactly why we have statues, penal codes etc etc — on your next day off take a ride down to Bridgeport criminal courts and spend a few hours, you’ll learn something.

Comment

Your own opinions of what the law and the sentence should be is exactly why we have statues, penal codes etc etc — on your next day off take a ride down to Bridgeport criminal courts and spend a few hours, you’ll learn something.
      Pipe down Perry Mason. You've posted this multiple times.

Comment

Admit it. You have been crushed by the man.

Comment

Unfortunately he probably will get a slap on the wrist, especially with a good attorney. The good news is his name made national news(everything stays on the Internet forever ) and he's even more vilified in his town. The school should ban him from school grounds as well.

Comment

Pipe down Perry Mason. You've posted this multiple times.
            No crush & no Perry Mason man — I work in the courts not as a lawyer but for the State & I’ve heard and witnessed thousands of cases and cases like his are a joke, believe me .— the prosecutors and judges don’t give a hoot about a hot blooded father at a sporting event.

The first thing they do when they see crap like this on the calender is laugh and find a way to get this outta the piles of real serious criminal drug, weapons and Rape charges.

Carry on, cause I know it’s killing you that his kid is a better athlete than yours.

Comment

No crush & no Perry Mason man — I work in the courts not as a lawyer but for the State & I’ve heard and witnessed thousands of cases and cases like his are a joke, believe me .— the prosecutors and judges don’t give a hoot about a hot blooded father at a sporting event.

The first thing they do when they see crap like this on the calender is laugh and find a way to get this outta the piles of real serious criminal drug, weapons and Rape charges.

Carry on, cause I know it’s killing you that his kid is a better athlete than yours.
              Your spirit is broken. Too many years of swimming with sharks and garbage

Time to retire

Comment

Your spirit is broken. Too many years of swimming with sharks and garbage

Time to retire
                Get help Sherman, you're a sick man.

Comment

Get help Sherman, you're a sick man.
                  Gee Sherman is advocating that his case not be thrown out. Good logic

Comment

Yes you've said similar 100 times already. Clearly you have no power in your real life so you feel the need to pretend you do anonymously online.

Shermie will live forever online. That is another form of justice.

Comment

Yes you've said similar 100 times already. Clearly you have no power in your real life so you feel the need to pretend you do anonymously online.

Shermie will live forever online. That is another form of justice.
                      Maybe I’ve missed something, what is the pretend power of the posters need online?

Comment

i agree his criminal case wont lead to much, he will plead down the assault charge and probably a fine,comm service and probation
                        the civil case is much bigger and an easy patyut for the victim

Comment

i agree his criminal case wont lead to much, he will plead down the assault charge and probably a fine,comm service and probation
                          the civil case is much bigger and an easy patyut for the victim
                          Is there a civil case?

Comment

Is there a civil case?
                            you get chocked in a parking lot in front of 25 people by a crazed parent
                            wouldnt you sue

Comment

did his kid sign an NLI?

Comment

Is there a civil case?
                                Civil cases for assault is a little tricky first you’d wanna make sure the criminal case goes your way & then a lawyer will look into the defendents financial status , see if he’s worth going after....just because he owns a home dosent mean shyte as it’s usually off limits no judge is gonna make a family homeless for shoving match. Also the plaintiff is gonna have to show stress from the incident, punitive and economic—- If the plaintiff can no longer coach , drive or if he’s physically injured then he’s got a good case . If not then he’ll probably not pursue civil charges.
                                On the other hand The defendant can easily throw his plaintiff a few Thou and put it to sleep.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X