X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2073613]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Congrats to all-some close games for those teams who didn't advance. Proud of every single one of you!
    Congratulations & good luck to the teams moving on and good efforts by the ones coming home.

Comment

Go Bend U19G! The only Oregon girls to make it out of bracket play!

Comment

Go Bend U19G! The only Oregon girls to make it out of bracket play!
        Congrats FC Portland U17 Boys-advancing to Semifinal.

Waiting for postings for some teams.

Congrats to the other teams that made it to Quarterfinals. You came up short this time, but you accomplished a lot along the way.

"I never lose. I either win or learn something."
        -Nelson Mandela

Comment

But NOT the Super Duper GPS 03 girls team? The best team that Oregon has EVER seen? Say it ain't so!
          Bummer for GPS. The team they tied won 6-1 today. The team they lost to (1-0) won 4-1 today. Tough bracket (and sour grapes).

Comment

Bummer for GPS. The team they tied won 6-1 today. The team they lost to (1-0) won 4-1 today. Tough bracket (and sour grapes).
            -Nelson Mandela

I don't know the GPS team but got to watch a little bit of their state final. Very nice people on the sidelines, positive coaching, and the players seemed fine.

Best of luck to them moving forward.

Comment

If they were any good they would've won. Guess they weren't any good. No great surprise.

Comment

-Nelson Mandela

I don't know the GPS team but got to watch a little bit of their state final. Very nice people on the sidelines, positive coaching, and the players seemed fine.

Thanks dad!

Comment

Congrats FC Portland U17 Boys-advancing to Semifinal.

Waiting for postings for some teams.

Congrats to the other teams that made it to Quarterfinals. You came up short this time, but you accomplished a lot along the way.

-Nelson Mandela
                  Isn't this group a blended Westside/FC team? (many former WST kids post DA drop) Which makes sense they would stand a chance of being competitive in Regionals. Represent Oregon!

Comment

Thanks dad!
                    Nope. Thanks anyhow, since I posted truth.

Comment

-Nelson Mandela

Me too. I'm not with the team or a parent, but after reading all the hype on here I decided to look up their schedule, load up the cooler with drinks and snacks and head out early to get to Seattle in time to catch a game. Boy was I impressed. The talent and skills that the kids possessed was downright amazing. The parents on the sidelines were very knowledgable about soccer and some of the kindest, gentlest folks you will ever meet. Sometimes even when you lose you still win. I talked to the referees after the game and they had nothing but great things to say about the kids and parents.

Comment

Isn't this group a blended Westside/FC team? (many former WST kids post DA drop) Which makes sense they would stand a chance of being competitive in Regionals. Represent Oregon!
                        Looked like they were all wearing FCP kits...

Comment

Me too. I'm not with the team or a parent, but after reading all the hype on here I decided to look up their schedule, load up the cooler with drinks and snacks and head out early to get to Seattle in time to catch a game. Boy was I impressed. The talent and skills that the kids possessed was downright amazing. The parents on the sidelines were very knowledgable about soccer and some of the kindest, gentlest folks you will ever meet. Sometimes even when you lose you still win. I talked to the referees after the game and they had nothing but great things to say about the kids and parents.
                          Thanks for the laughs.

Comment

Looked like they were all wearing FCP kits...
                            Had they been able to scoop up a few more westside guys they could be playing tomorrow. Always next year.

Comment

Had they been able to scoop up a few more westside guys they could be playing tomorrow. Always next year.
                              Team is 90% guys that have been at FC for years. Nice try though.

Comment

Obviously, you didn't learn a thing. I suggest going through a PCA course.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X