Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I said I don't make predictions.

Try as you might, you won't put words on my keyboard. Good try though.
    Not a “prediction” to confirm what you seemed to lead up to saying ...

But you won’t say you will support our lawful processes will you?

I think YOU are an enemy of our country ....

Comment

Did anyone ACTUALLY watch the video???

As usual libs making a mountain out of a moelhill.

Another BIG nothingburger.
      ^^^^

That one was from May 23, 2017

But today Cons disavow ever issuing nothingburger

Tee Hee
      Bwa ha ha

P’owned Cons . P’owned

Comment

Just like everything else so far, this will be a big nothing burger.

Well, not completely. The MSM will make at least a week of nothing but Epshteyn. Maybe even two.
        One week later ^^^^*

We aren’t even to June yet

Any of you brave fearless American con men going to step up and claim those posts ?

Or was it vlad’s trolls

Isn’t it ALWAYS funny that Bore-us always leaves the field as another con CLAIMS to show ?

Pathetic

Tee Hee
        Bwa ha ha

Comment

I said I don't make predictions.

Try as you might, you won't put words on my keyboard. Good try though.
          “Sick puppet”? Is that your alter ego coming in room now “Bore-us”

Oh excuse me I forgot only one of your “split” personalities is allowed to speak at one time

Comment

“Sick puppet”? Is that your alter ego coming in room now “Bore-us”

Oh excuse me I forgot only one of your “split” personalities is allowed to speak at one time
            Tee Hee trying to figure out which “con” posted something 7 months ago is fascinating. Like watching a blind person terry to cross the highway.

Comment

Tee Hee trying to figure out which “con” posted something 7 months ago is fascinating. Like watching a blind person terry to cross the highway.
              White male.

We all look alike.

Comment

Lol THAT’s just hilarious.

Filthy lying cons will get theirs though .....the “executive privilege “ claims started flying ....

Translation: we can’t answer honestly without demonstrating out guilt

Comment

White male.

We all look alike.
                  Oh no we don’t ....

Some are grossly overweight with bad haircuts, skin disorders etc

Like trump and bore-us....

Comment

Bannon subpoena

Noose is closing

Comment

Last night in a special election in WI, in a district held by republicans for 17 years and won by trump by 17% in 2016 a democrat won by 9%

Be afraid cons be very afraid

Comment

Bore-us/sick puppet / whatever-the-con-is-dressing-up As today .....

You awaiting the day’s talking points from treason central?

Bannon HAS publicly accused members of teump’s inner circle of treason, correct?

Clearly, the safety of the Republic is at stake and we MUST get to the bottom of this .

I EXPECT any citizen in good standing to put the safety of the country first. We have treason accusations from a man in a position to know....

Now, the man innquestion is scum but so are the rest of that circle ....so we need a giant flashlight to separate truth from chaff

Comment

"To be very clear, to call the Russian matter a hoax, as the president has done so many times, is a falsehood" Sen. Jeff Flake

On the floor of the Senate this morning

Comment

"To be very clear, to call the Russian matter a hoax, as the president has done so many times, is a falsehood" Sen. Jeff Flake

On the floor of the Senate this morning
                            He also drew a parallel between Stalin and the leader of his own party, Trump

#somethingburger

Comment

Bore-us,

You don’t need to shovel a path to Siberia for yourself ...

Just see the light, get off the Trump train, and join with the rising tide of Patriots.

You won’t have to change your disguise again (powdered wigs, MAGA hats etc)

Comment

Bore-us,

You don’t need to shovel a path to Siberia for yourself ...

Just see the light, get off the Trump train, and join with the rising tide of Patriots.

You won’t have to change your disguise again (powdered wigs, MAGA hats etc)
                                Do you offer poosy hats, too? Or, do I have to buy my own?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X