Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some politicians lie. Some exaggerate. Some deceive. Some stay quietly and smirk vs. denying. It's what they do, and it's been going on forever. Can't be a politician without it.
    Yes but we’ve never had one that did it all and much much more. So kudos for him for actually doing it so bluntly. I never thought in my wildest dreams we’d have so many fall for the biggest scam in American politics.
    What baffles my mind is the amount of really smart people that are on board with this shenanigans, a commentator had said most just love the Trump reality show, one voter actually said “ he entertains me , there’s nothing else good to watch on TV”

God help us.

Comment

It's like the press had a contest yesterday on who could fall over themselves more in an effort to embarrass themselves with his health report. I cannot imagine any other elected official having that much disbelief on what a doctor said.

The jackazz does plenty of real stuff to hate on him; once we can stick to that everyone will come around. It's like CNN can't say the word sh!thole enough.

Comment

It's like the press had a contest yesterday on who could fall over themselves more in an effort to embarrass themselves with his health report. I cannot imagine any other elected official having that much disbelief on what a doctor said.

The jackazz does plenty of real stuff to hate on him; once we can stick to that everyone will come around. It's like CNN can't say the word sh!thole enough.
        Hey, when the material is so abundantly provided you just run with it.

Comment

Hey, when the material is so abundantly provided you just run with it.
          Right...and those who defend him just feel persecuted, so you only make it worse in the long run.

People complain they voted for Trump just to spite Hillary, even if they would be worse off. This is the same thing....

Comment

Right...and those who defend him just feel persecuted, so you only make it worse in the long run.

People complain they voted for Trump just to spite Hillary, even if they would be worse off. This is the same thing....
            the sanders supporters who hated Hillary didnt vote for trump-they just didnt vote
            and those people are certainly doing as well or better with Trump than they ever would have done with either Hillary or Bernie

Comment

the sanders supporters who hated Hillary didnt vote for trump-they just didnt vote
              and those people are certainly doing as well or better with Trump than they ever would have done with either Hillary or Bernie
              Ssshhhhhhhh. Much better to post pictures of a white guy with a teenie weenie to prove a point.

Comment

So let's play nice with the cult that couldnt stop making truly false and constant claims about Obama?

And the eight years under Clinton were pretty darn good years, but the cult has negative-branded that name in such a way that you would think those were the worst years since the great depression and that the Clintons should be in jail.

We should just be complicit and let the alt-right run rampant?

Okay. If you say so.

Comment

Cuckswallerer —you also are a Snowflake how many times do I need to remind you, you live in CT most likely Fairfield cty you’re not a Special OPs posting from the battlefield.
                  You’re a punk hiding in some basement on an anonymous site just because you voted for Trump it still means you are Pus!

You crossdresser!
                  Snowflake!

Comment

The dismantling of MSM is one of the greatest side benefits of this presidency. They cant trip over themselves fast enough. It's a beautiful thing and the liberal viewers clinging to every word as the truth puts a bid smile on my face.

Comment

Steve Bannon will tell his story to special counsel Robert Mueller — but he won’t testify before a grand jury.

The former White House chief strategist has struck a deal with the special counsel and will instead be interviewed by prosecutors. In this scenario, executive privilege will not apply.

Thanks, Sloppy Steve

Comment

The dismantling of MSM is one of the greatest side benefits of this presidency. They cant trip over themselves fast enough. It's a beautiful thing and the liberal viewers clinging to every word as the truth puts a bid smile on my face.
                        Keep dreaming. The free press is only growing stronger and more emboldened.

But smiling is very important to you, so don't you ever stop. Smile on.

Comment

Patriotic Republican

Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., on Wednesday delivered a searing condemnation of President Donald Trump, specifically the way he employs the term "fake news" to dismiss objective reality.

"2017 was a year which saw the truth – objective, empirical, evidence-based truth – more battered and abused than any other in the history of our country, at the hands of the most powerful figure in our government," Flake said in a speech on the Senate Floor.

"The impulses underlying the dissemination of such untruths are not benign. They have the effect of eroding trust in our vital institutions and conditioning the public to no longer trust them. The destructive effect of this kind of behavior on our democracy cannot be overstated.

Flake went on to compare Trump to infamous Russian leader Josef Stalin.

"The enemy of the people," was what the president of the United States called the free press in 2017," Flake said. "It is a testament to the condition of our democracy that our own president uses words infamously spoken by Josef Stalin to describe his enemies.

"It bears noting that so fraught with malice was the phrase "enemy of the people," that even Nikita Khrushchev forbade its use, telling the Soviet Communist Party that the phrase had been introduced by Stalin for the purpose of "annihilating such individuals" who disagreed with the supreme leader," Flake said.

Comment

Keep dreaming. The free press is only growing stronger and more emboldened.

But smiling is very important to you, so don't you ever stop. Smile on.
                            Yeah more emboldened to show their true colors and more emboldened to rush and make mistakes, report falsehoods (just ask Brian Ross). I'd rather be on the smiling side than the clinging for the next falsehood to make me feel better side.

Comment

That's #fakenews

Comment

Yeah more emboldened to show their true colors and more emboldened to rush and make mistakes, report falsehoods (just ask Brian Ross). I'd rather be on the smiling side than the clinging for the next falsehood to make me feel better side.
                                Good luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X