• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL basically killed the OPL

It is a league of B teams now.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is a league of B teams now.
    Right on queue for High school tryouts. It happens every year. The propeganda and lies from clubs like WST and now the Timbers. They are desperate to attract girls anyway they can.

You have to appreciate their dedication to this forum. They post non stop.

Comment

look in the mirror

Right on queue for High school tryouts. It happens every year. The propeganda and lies from clubs like WST and now the Timbers. They are desperate to attract girls anyway they can.

You have to appreciate their dedication to this forum. They post non stop.
      Look in the mirror lately? Your obsession with WST and having to respond to every post with WST or the Timbers is kind of funny. You probably need a life or you have WST envy. I am guessing you are a paid staffer from a swoosh club in Beaverton whose duty if to patrol the forum and spread false information. You live a pathetic life and your club is pathetic.

Comment

Look in the mirror lately? Your obsession with WST and having to respond to every post with WST or the Timbers is kind of funny. You probably need a life or you have WST envy. I am guessing you are a paid staffer from a swoosh club in Beaverton whose duty if to patrol the forum and spread false information. You live a pathetic life and your club is pathetic.
        Back on track here...I think the ECNL has hurt the OPL from U14 up. As for girls below, it is still twice as competitive as whatever OYSA is doing. It provides an out for any club not wanting to be swallowed by the TA whale.

Comment

Back on track here...I think the ECNL has hurt the OPL from U14 up. As for girls below, it is still twice as competitive as whatever OYSA is doing. It provides an out for any club not wanting to be swallowed by the TA whale.
          Twice as competitive as whatever OYSA is doing? I'm not sure what age group you're looking at but I think it's the reverse at most age groups now.

Comment

There is no obsession. WST has been caught doing this before. It happens every year right before tryouts. There is nothing surprising here. They are right on queue.

Comment

There is no obsession. WST has been caught doing this before. It happens every year right before tryouts. There is nothing surprising here. They are right on queue.
              You seem so worried that TS has a strong effect on soccer here in Oregon. You should focus on your job more and on TS less. It will do your heart wonders.

Comment

You seem so worried that TS has a strong effect on soccer here in Oregon. You should focus on your job more and on TS less. It will do your heart wonders.
                Sadly a lot of people visit this cesspool for information.

Unfortunately WST lost their credibility when they were exposed for deliberately spreading false information on this forum.

Here they are right on schedule before tryouts. You'd think they would learn.

Comment

Unfortunately WST lost their credibility when they were exposed for deliberately spreading false information on this forum.

If the OPL can be brought down by annonymous posts, then that doesn't mean they have much substance. And I'm sure all of the negative things on here about the OYSA and WST and the TA are the truth, and everthing negative on here about OPL, ECNL and so on is false.

Comment

If the OPL can be brought down by annonymous posts, then that doesn't mean they have much substance. And I'm sure all of the negative things on here about the OYSA and WST and the TA are the truth, and everthing negative on here about OPL, ECNL and so on is false.
                    You know it.

Comment

Are you this much of a whiner in day to day life or just on the Internet?

Comment

Are you this much of a whiner in day to day life or just on the Internet?
                        LOL! Is that all you have? Way to show your lack of intelligence. I am just stating examples of what has happened in the past. This year is no different.

Comment

I would have to agree with the other poster, at the younger age groups the TA teams seem to be doing equal or better than the OPL teams as far as competitiveness goes.

Comment

I would have to agree with the other poster, at the younger age groups the TA teams seem to be doing equal or better than the OPL teams as far as competitiveness goes.
                            This is not uncommon. Over time players migrate to the clubs who have been nore focused on development.

Comment

LOL! Is that all you have? Way to show your lack of intelligence. I am just stating examples of what has happened in the past. This year is no different.
                              Really, you stated examples? You do know that THUSC has been caught putting their office staff on here and posting lies about OYSA. They do it all the time in fact. Same with OSSA/OC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X