Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It will be a successful ECNL season if..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Think about the stupidity you are posting. Crummy players in our ECNL teams will still be crummy players at the end of the year. The top players who chose to not do ECNL will still be top players.
    Wait.... So you know that these players are crummy? Did you really just say that? Were you the stalker out in the parking lot with the sunglasses and hat pulled down? Cony.... Is that you?

Get a life. We get it. You hate the FACT that ECNL is here. You HATE the FACT that you can't compete on this level. We get it that all you can do is attack ECNL on any level your dim witted mind can muster on this anonymous forum.

You're fooling no one.

Comment

Why the TA is so desperate

Look folks there is good reason for the Timbers to do everything they can to inhibit the success of the ECNL. The TA is a boys league with the girls providing financial support for the administration and the scholarship program. They covet the numbers of girls playing in the OPL for the added revenue they represent not the quality of soccer that they can offer or the player the development as exhibit by the success of their teams over the past 5 years.

The Timbers think if they continue to play hardball over league play that they will get disaffect girls to come to WST or EST and that may happen. Personally I wish the OPL would go away and have the ECNL clubs carry dual membership.

But what they are deathly afraid of is two successful ECNL clubs in their back yard. One only has to look North to see what happens to the quality of the programs outside the ECNL in the Sound. Eastside is the only club that can honestly say they consistently have teams that can compete with the ECNL clubs and that is ONE club out of a population base nearly double what our teams are drawing from. Additionally, the ECNL clubs regularly pick off the best players from the balance of the clubs including Eastside so what the TA knows is that two successful girls clubs means that they will be a Boyz only Alliance and that costs more money!

Comment

Look folks there is good reason for the Timbers to do everything they can to inhibit the success of the ECNL. The TA is a boys league with the girls providing financial support for the administration and the scholarship program. They covet the numbers of girls playing in the OPL for the added revenue they represent not the quality of soccer that they can offer or the player the development as exhibit by the success of their teams over the past 5 years.

The Timbers think if they continue to play hardball over league play that they will get disaffect girls to come to WST or EST and that may happen. Personally I wish the OPL would go away and have the ECNL clubs carry dual membership.

But what they are deathly afraid of is two successful ECNL clubs in their back yard. One only has to look North to see what happens to the quality of the programs outside the ECNL in the Sound. Eastside is the only club that can honestly say they consistently have teams that can compete with the ECNL clubs and that is ONE club out of a population base nearly double what our teams are drawing from. Additionally, the ECNL clubs regularly pick off the best players from the balance of the clubs including Eastside so what the TA knows is that two successful girls clubs means that they will be a Boyz only Alliance and that costs more money!
        I didn't think it was possible to say this many dumb things in one post. New record.

Comment

I didn't think it was possible to say this many dumb things in one post. New record.
          And I didn't think you could miss so many observable facts. Do your home work and talk to the programs in Seattle who have been forced to merge over the past few years.

Comment

What seems apparent is that Tom and THUSC are paying staff overtime to monitor TS to ensure they defend ECNL at all costs. So funny.

Comment

What seems apparent is that Tom and THUSC are paying staff overtime to monitor TS to ensure they defend ECNL at all costs. So funny.
              Your obsession.... seek help.

Comment

Your obsession.... seek help.
                You just proved my point.

Comment

You just proved my point.
                  By calling the previous poster a shill for T.A., that must make you the Timbers version of the same thing?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X