Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    not many....Oregon is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too weak to even talk about those claims...you have to go to states like Washington or California to talk like that....

Onyx is a great team...they are one of about 5-7 teams in the last 20 years that are your average Washington Team.

While Oregon has the talent to create an Onyx every 5-7 years Washington creates them yearly.
    I have been watching OR youth soccer for 10 years now and am confident that we have enough physical talent to produce two teams of this caliber every year. Of course that requires consolidating talent on those two teams. The biggest reason it does not happen is that it requires the parents whose kids would be bench players on those great teams to see the benefit of playing with better players and against better players over being a star on a lesser team.

The ECNL provides the opportunity it remains to be seen if the parents and players will see and afford it.

Comment

Hint: When you are about to type a slam and it's targeted at women and demeans them hit the delete key and try again.

And no I'm not the THUSC mom but a dad who objects to your treatment of women and our DD's.
      Give it a rest if you think that was any sort of slam. It was very mild and actually amusing. And it didn't slam the players.

Comment

Hint: When you are about to type a slam and it's targeted at women and demeans them hit the delete key and try again.

And no I'm not the THUSC mom but a dad who objects to your treatment of women and our DD's.
        What next ? If I tell my daughter to score a couple of goals against the other team YOU would turn around and call that "Hate Speak". Looking for ways to be offended is a tough life to live. Grow a set buddy !

Comment

Anyone who thinks it's okay to revel in another teams lose is pathetic. It doesn't matter what team or club. Who care if onyx parents brag about their kids? Why does that even bother you? It only makes you look petty and jealous.

Comment

Anyone who thinks it's okay to revel in another teams lose is pathetic. It doesn't matter what team or club. Who care if onyx parents brag about their kids? Why does that even bother you? It only makes you look petty and jealous.
            You have shown your very sensitive, emotional side as a Dad. Therapy and a Intervention might be helpful.

Comment

Who are you, the local Coexist bumper sticker salesman?

Comment

Yeah yeah, blah blah blah. If Onyx wins, it's the biggest thing in the world. If they lose, there are all sorts of explanations and arm waving. Onyx parents, you get bashed when you lose because you do so much bragging when you win. Sit down, shut up and act humble and people won't give you crap. And you can give other teams credit when they win rather than trying to say that your wins are so much better than anyone else's.
                You need to re-read. It was Onyx that said we got beat by a better team at Surf, no excuses

Comment

Two things (and I'm not an Onyx parent):

1.This post makes me extremely embarrassed and ashamed for you (what if this was your daughter?), and;

2. It's LOSE not "loose".

That is all.

Comment

You need to re-read. It was Onyx that said we got beat by a better team at Surf, no excuses
                    You must have overlooked these posts, unsurprisingly:

So winning 1 game and losing the other two by scores of 0-1 is getting "worked"? Hate to hear what you have to say about your DD's team every time they get "shellacked" 6-0 by Onyx...

Surf is why Onyx is looking forward to ECNL. Every game is tough! There is NPL and then Surf, 2 completely different tournaments. 2 of the 4 teams in the semi finals are from Onyx's bracket and we only lost 1-0 each game and were in both games until the bitter end. Beneficiary of Surf and playing at this level is being seen by about 20 interested coaches per game
                    Incredible.... You people have serious issues. The fact that you post about them losing in the first place shows how desperate and sick you are. The fact that you want people to "pile it on" is sick.

Seriously. Go look in the mirror and think about it.

Losing 1-0 to DeAnza is not a bad result considering they are one of the top teams in the country

Comment

Two things (and I'm not an Onyx parent):

1.This post makes me extremely embarrassed and ashamed for you (what if this was your daughter?), and;
                      No one attacked anyone's daughter. They attacked the parents of the team

Which leads me to your second item:

2. It's LOSE not "loose".

That is all.
                      Depends upon the context. In this instance, it may apply. I've heard about their moms.

Comment

No one attacked anyone's daughter. They attacked the parents of the team

Which leads me to your second item:

Depends upon the context. In this instance, it may apply. I've heard about their moms.
                        Haha, well:

1) Your defense doesn't help, attacking parents is also classless and pathetic.

And:

2) I was going to list the definitions, but figured someone would take it to the gutter if I did. Surprise, surprise, still went there, of course.

Stay classy, soccer parents!!

Comment

Haha, well:

1) Your defense doesn't help, attacking parents is also classless and pathetic.

And:

2) I was going to list the definitions, but figured someone would take it to the gutter if I did. Surprise, surprise, still went there, of course.

Stay classy, soccer parents!!
                          Onyx parents need to look in the mirror before telling other's to stay classy and to not attack other teams. They do it plenty, especially of anyone here starts talking about another Oregon team being good. But that's ok, hypocrisy is their means.

Comment

Onyx parents need to look in the mirror before telling other's to stay classy and to not attack other teams. They do it plenty, especially of anyone here starts talking about another Oregon team being good. But that's ok, hypocrisy is their means.
                            You have no idea who is posting what on here. You're just hateful and petty people posting these kind of posts and threads. You would be embarrassed if people knew who you really were you cowards.

Comment

You must have overlooked these posts, unsurprisingly:
                              Still never read the excuses

Comment

Still never read the excuses
                                Rose colored glasses tend to blind people.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X