Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL rosters

So when are the rosters going to be posted?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So when are the rosters going to be posted?
    Patience! I'm getting my hair don't now and will type them up when I get back to my apartment.

Comment

Patience! I'm getting my hair don't now and will type them up when I get back to my apartment.
      Ok Fraser, sorry to bother you.

Comment

Come on, it can't be this difficult. What are you hiding behind? Still waiting for offers to be accepted? Wow, it must be difficult to face the reality that offers weren't accepted on the spot. So, can't wait for CU and FCP to be added to the ECNL members website and the teams posted. Just hope it happens before the current U16s graduate HS.

Comment

Ok, so parents, please give us some indication of your numbers since CU and FCP seem to be afraid to post their numbers.

FCP:

U14 -
          U15 -
          U16 -
          U17 -
          U18 -

CU:

U14 -
          U15 -
          U16 -
          U17 -
          U18 -

Comment

Ok, so parents, please give us some indication of your numbers since CU and FCP seem to be afraid to post their numbers.

FCP:

U14 -
            U15 -
            U16 -
            U17 -
            U18 -

CU:

U14 -
            U15 -
            U16 -
            U17 -
            U18 -
            Why do you care? If your DD was on one of those teams you would know. Go play with yourself in the OYSA Timbers league, please...

Comment

Come on, it can't be this difficult. What are you hiding behind? Still waiting for offers to be accepted? Wow, it must be difficult to face the reality that offers weren't accepted on the spot. So, can't wait for CU and FCP to be added to the ECNL members website and the teams posted. Just hope it happens before the current U16s graduate HS.
              CU posted rosters last week.

Comment

Dang, I think I might have left them at the coffee shop.

Anyone seen a ratty manilla envelope that says "Top Secret" in big red letters on it? It's got to be around here somewhere. Let me go check the car.

If I can't find the rosters, we'll just draw names out of a hat. Or have new try outs. We'll figure something out. It's no big deal really.

Let me go check the backseat of the Datsun. BRB.

Comment

CU posted rosters last week.
                  Oh, sorry I didn't recognize numbers. Number 275, by the way, is outstanding.

So, why are you hiding the names? Because we all know they are pathetic?

Comment

You must be new to soccer. That's ok. We didn't respect you to begin with.

No one is posting children's names in the internet moron.

Comment

If you were at the tryouts you would know which girls were wearing which numbers. BTW, what number was your DD? Oh right, she was at Academy tryouts where they all wore #1...

Comment

Why do you care? If your DD was on one of those teams you would know. Go play with yourself in the OYSA Timbers league, please...
                        You do know they have to put them up once they are magically placed into the official ECNL website. They also get to put their accomplishments up as an individual, although most of the Oregon ones will be blank. They also get to put up committed or not. All of ours will have a N next to that one.

Comment

Dang, I think I might have left them at the coffee shop.

Anyone seen a ratty manilla envelope that says "Top Secret" in big red letters on it? It's got to be around here somewhere. Let me go check the car.

If I can't find the rosters, we'll just draw names out of a hat. Or have new try outs. We'll figure something out. It's no big deal really.

Let me go check the backseat of the Datsun. BRB.
                          I think drawing numbers will be the best thing. It will seem more fair than the real tryouts and the results will be better.

Comment

I think drawing numbers will be the best thing. It will seem more fair than the real tryouts and the results will be better.
                            A lottery system could be a great ECNL team fundraiser.

$100 ticket for a chance to make the open 24th roster spot.

Comment

A lottery system could be a great ECNL team fundraiser.

$100 ticket for a chance to make the open 24th roster spot.
                              24th? That means they need 23 others to accept. I think you mean hold a drawing for the 17th spot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X