X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323655]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Huh, I noticed that THUSC entered their 00 teams in the U15 silver from the start. This must be why Copa teams always look behind when they travel out of state. Because they are milking their age as much as they can in Oregon.
    You sound confused. The THUSC '00 girls teams are Silver and Rhodium. Two of their actual U15 teams are the entered into the Beaverton Cup. Their names are Zinc and Chromium.

So, those are actually THUSC U15 teams playing U15 silver division.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323660]

You sound confused. The THUSC '00 girls teams are Silver and Rhodium. Two of their actual U15 teams are the entered into the Beaverton Cup. Their names are Zinc and Chromium.

So, those are actually THUSC U15 teams playing U15 silver division.
      Silver & Rhodium are U14, I'm not going to split hairs but is not 00 U15 Right? So my point was that The mighty Copa 00 who according to your own age calculation are U15 correct?? because most all of the players from Chromium and Zinc are 00 and they are U15. So why is the mighty Copa 00 playing with B & C teams in silver division.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323663]

Silver & Rhodium are U14, I'm not going to split hairs but is not 00 U15 Right? So my point was that The mighty Copa 00 who according to your own age calculation are U15 correct?? because most all of the players from Chromium and Zinc are 00 and they are U15. So why is the mighty Copa 00 playing with B & C teams in silver division.
        All '00 team's in Oregon are U14 teams, not U15. All U15 teams are '99.

You need to get a calendar.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323664]

Well apparently alot of 00 B & C teams decided to play in U15 Silver at the beaverton cup, while your 00 A team decided that was the place for them. ha ha ha, and ECNL sucks and OPL are all B & C teams now. Wussie.

Comment

Well there are alot of 00 teams in that U15 silver division, along with WT A teams, interesting.

Comment

Your both wrong and both right. THUSC plays their 00's as U15 starting back in June. WT like to suck on that tit as much as they can.

Comment

Talking Soccer

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323668]

Well there are alot of 00 teams in that U15 silver division, along with WT A teams, interesting.
                You are incorrect. Only the teams in the A bracket are U14 teams. They are the ones who entered U14 Gold division but were moved up to round out the brackets.

The cutoff date for the '00 age group is any players born between mid-August 2000 and mid-August 2001.

That you have girls born in year 2000 on your U15 team just means that they were born before mid-August in 2000.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323670]

Your both wrong and both right. THUSC plays their 00's as U15 starting back in June. WT like to suck on that tit as much as they can.
                  Then why is the THUSC Silver '00 girls entered in the U14 bracket at the Oswego Nike Cup?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323673]

Then why is the THUSC Silver '00 girls entered in the U14 bracket at the Oswego Nike Cup?
                    THUSC silver is U14. They are not 00, if I have the year wrong oh well, they are all going into 8th grade next year.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323676]

THUSC silver is U14. They are not 00, if I have the year wrong oh well, they are all going into 8th grade next year.
                      Yeah, that is considered the '00 age group in Oregon. The girls going into 9th grade are considered the '99 age group.

THUSC Silver is their '00 age group team. You have you're dates wrong.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323671]

You are incorrect. Only the teams in the A bracket are U14 teams. They are the ones who entered U14 Gold division but were moved up to round out the brackets.

The cutoff date for the '00 age group is any players born between mid-August 2000 and mid-August 2001.

That you have girls born in year 2000 on your U15 team just means that they were born before mid-August in 2000.
                        Whatever, my point is that Copa00 should be playing in Gold U14 gold division, if not fine, then I would suggest not talking so much crap about ECNL and how all of the Copa girls are going to be so much better, it seems to me they shy away from competition.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323678]

Whatever, my point is that Copa00 should be playing in Gold U14 gold division, if not fine, then I would suggest not talking so much crap about ECNL and how all of the Copa girls are going to be so much better, it seems to me they shy away from competition.
                          I meant they should be playing in U15 gold division.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323678]

The U14 Gold division is the "A" bracket at the U15 Silver division. So, they are playing U14 Gold in the round-robin format at U15.

I know, it is so confusing. I really feel for you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323680]

The U14 Gold division is the "A" bracket at the U15 Silver division. So, they are playing U14 Gold in the round-robin format at U15.

I know, it is so confusing. I really feel for you.
                              Whatever you have to say to make yourself feel better. Onyx would have been playing in Gold even playing up one. But of course we all know now why they are the best team in Oregon playing in the best league.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323683]

Whatever you have to say to make yourself feel better. Onyx would have been playing in Gold even playing up one. But of course we all know now why they are the best team in Oregon playing in the best league.
                                Of course.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X