Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop talking about them

OK OK we get it, they are playing in the silver division at the Beaverton Cup. How long are you going to make fun of that. They had a hard summer and we want them to get a medal.

Who are we talking about?

Comment

WT Copa G00, for some reason they didn't want to play in the gold division so they are in the silver division.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        WT Copa G00, for some reason they didn't want to play in the gold division so they are in the silver division.

Well, they are future Thorns Academy players, so it's good for their psyche to play B & C teams.

Comment

Well, they are future Thorns Academy players, so it's good for their psyche to play B & C teams.
          Building confidence I think they call it...

Comment

Building confidence I think they call it...
            I'm going to laugh my #ss off if they lose to one of those B or C teams.

Comment

Beaverton doesn't have a gold division. Silver is the highest. And Hawaii's Chicas team will destroy all the B and C teams this weekend. Predicting it now.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323612]Beaverton doesn't have a gold division. Silver is the highest. And Hawaii's Chicas team will destroy all the B and C teams this weekend. Predicting it now.[/QUOT

U15 has a gold and silver division, and don't give me the crap about oh they are playing up because there are more than a few 00 teams playing up in that age group. As far as your U14 silver you should have moved up to U15 silver where all the rest of them went.

Comment

Beaverton doesn't have a gold division. Silver is the highest. And Hawaii's Chicas team will destroy all the B and C teams this weekend. Predicting it now.
                  I did get a chance to watch that team a little bit, they looked good, welcome to Oregon, hope your having a good time. You still should have moved up to U15 silver, but if your not from around here you wouldn't have known that. Still, you looked real good, you would have competed well in U15 silver.

Comment

Didn't this Chicas team play in the Eugene tourney last weekend, beating the Eugene GU13 "A" team 2-0 in the U14 finals?

Comment

Didn't this Chicas team play in the Eugene tourney last weekend, beating the Eugene GU13 "A" team 2-0 in the U14 finals?
                      That's a U13 team?? Dam they look awfully big for U13.

Comment

That's a U13 team?? Dam they look awfully big for U13.
                        I think Chicas is a U14 team. And they won the U14 division at Eugene, beating a U13 team in the finals.

Comment

I think Chicas is a U14 team. And they won the U14 division at Eugene, beating a U13 team in the finals.
                          Granted at U14 there is only a silver division, but they sure were kicking the crap out of whoever they were playing today. They should have entered U15 Silver would have been better competition.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323613]
                            Beaverton doesn't have a gold division. Silver is the highest. And Hawaii's Chicas team will destroy all the B and C teams this weekend. Predicting it now.[/QUOT

U15 has a gold and silver division, and don't give me the crap about oh they are playing up because there are more than a few 00 teams playing up in that age group. As far as your U14 silver you should have moved up to U15 silver where all the rest of them went.
                            There were 4 teams entered in the U14 Gold division. The tournament moved all 4 up to U15 Silver.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1323651]

There were 4 teams entered in the U14 Gold division. The tournament moved all 4 up to U15 Silver.
                              Huh, I noticed that THUSC entered their 00 teams in the U15 silver from the start. This must be why Copa teams always look behind when they travel out of state. Because they are milking their age as much as they can in Oregon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X