Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this the same Copa team that just lost to FC Portland 1-0 or is it the one that's playing in the silver division at the Beaverton Cup.
    Not the same team without forward headed to UW!

Comment

Bu bu bu she was a Husky and made the WNT and played for the Thorns! She MUST be a good coach!

Unless that van load of disgruntled parents are lying there is not much car under that shinny paint job.

The good news is that the Copa girls laid the foundation for their own success without Tina. The bad news is for all the OTHER Academy players buying the BS.
      Well, I sure wouldn't choose Kibwe to pin my hopes of a college scholarship. But if that's your choice, more power to you. It's a big mistake in my book as there's every indication that if you are a CU player and don't have an offer now, you won't next summer. Remember, ACC is done, Pac 12 is done, WCC is almost done. Warner Pacific, completely open.

Comment

walked right into that one!

Well, I sure wouldn't choose Kibwe to pin my hopes of a college scholarship. But if that's your choice, more power to you. It's a big mistake in my book as there's every indication that if you are a CU player and don't have an offer now, you won't next summer. Remember, ACC is done, Pac 12 is done, WCC is almost done. Warner Pacific, completely open.
        You see that is the thinking that keeps you in the TA. CU players will have the chance to be seen by every major program and conference. The same cannot be said for the Academy and the non Copa girls buying the Thorns cool aide. Good luck with TE getting any more girls on the UW roster.....oh wait she didn't do that did she.

Comment

When is the roster going to be made public?

So how long are they going to keep us in suspense?

Comment

Not the same team without forward headed to UW!
            Which age?

Comment

97 Copa

Which age?
              Congrats to her. Sorry to hear about the injury

Comment

How is that Cap going to work?

From my experience with FWRL, Vegas & Regionals I think the travel costs are going to be $3,600 when you add in the other two Showcases so how exactly are Thorns going to "guarantee" a cap? After you write that $1,250 check are they paying for all the transportation lodging? If not what happens if the costs go over the $3,600 are they giving reimbursements?

Comment

So how long are they going to keep us in suspense?
                  Tryouts aren't over so calm down. The big issue is why aren't ECNL rosters posted?n tryouts ended a week ago. Why the big secret? Are people not accepting? Are they looking at other alternatives?

Comment

Tryouts aren't over so calm down. The big issue is why aren't ECNL rosters posted?n tryouts ended a week ago. Why the big secret? Are people not accepting? Are they looking at other alternatives?
                    So funny, the ECNL crowd is so interested in who made the academy and yet don't think their own ECNL teams need to have their rosters posted.

Comment

No one cares what the rosters are and no one is posting people's names on the internet. ECNL rosters have been posted. The process is exactly the same as all other tryouts.

Comment

So funny, the ECNL crowd is so interested in who made the academy and yet don't think their own ECNL teams need to have their rosters posted.
                        The numbers have been posted by those that tried out. People have paid their deposits and accepted their spot. I haven't seen anything with the Thorns Academy

Comment

The numbers have been posted by those that tried out. People have paid their deposits and accepted their spot. I haven't seen anything with the Thorns Academy
                          Because the tryouts aren't over you moron. Did ECNL post before tryouts were over?

Comment

No one cares what the rosters are and no one is posting people's names on the internet. ECNL rosters have been posted. The process is exactly the same as all other tryouts.
                            Here you go, not click on any name and look at any age group and all of the names are listed.

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....s/index_E.html

Comment

Here you go, not click on any name and look at any age group and all of the names are listed.

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....s/index_E.html
                              Uh uh. Try again.

Comment

Uh uh. Try again.
                                They just took them down. They will be up soon with all names listed. Even the local Portlandia players, all 12 of them per team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X